What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Ferengi of Romania

Buy my updated Rules of Acquisition
Remarkable Onion
Read Null's post in that high pitched, lispy queer voice of his and it all makes sense.

pedo fag.png

He's looking for a skinny barely legal, dysfunctional girl with a boy;s body so he can close his eyes and pretend he's pounding bussy, believing Mommy might love him again if he can convince her he's not a flaming faggot. Sorry Null but she's secretly hoping you 41% yourself ASAP and no matter what you do she'll still think you're a failure.

Moist

-:-
Remarkable Onion
This ladies CHARTS and GRAPHS foretold the arrival of the "Chosen Moid" in the form of God Emperor Null, who would lead the legbeards, empty egg cartons, cat ladies, pooners, and lesbians out of Egypt the normie internet where they could be safe and protected from anything that didn't fit their hivemind world view.
Same user:
Ytdzte.jpg

He's definitely trying to get his dick wet with this crazy clitty club idea.
the very first thing will be "oh noe layyydies, ive been b& from the third party app ID verification service!!!1 those darn trannies, amirite GORLZ?
you gotta send your pics and identification to me now...the man who had to pay extortion fees when my website got hacked by some kid"

Hes clearly in some form of secret communication with his gunt guarding femoids. hope the BPFats like having their information leaked to "lidl", lurker, meiwaku etc if they step out of line. those bitches are vicious in DMs already so they'll be unstoppable once they get a hold of your government issued ID.
How many Julie Terryberry's will there be?

Ferengi of Romania

Remarkable Onion
Same user:
View attachment 64685
the very first thing will be "oh noe layyydies, ive been b& from the third party app ID verification service!!!1 those darn trannies, amirite GORLZ?
you gotta send your pics and identification to me now...the man who had to pay extortion fees when my website got hacked by some kid"

Hes clearly in some form of secret communication with his gunt guarding femoids. hope the BPFats like having their information leaked to "lidl", lurker, meiwaku etc if they step out of line. those bitches are vicious in DMs already so they'll be unstoppable once they get a hold of your government issued ID.
All the foids will 41% themselves since 95% are troons, I guarantee it. Do all the women in your life act like the BPHags, or just the ones that are literally on a ton of crazy pills? I rest my case.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
Same user:
View attachment 64685

"Lol tee hee what's wrong with Null making himself a dating website that allows underaged girls and he's the only guy?"

NO. NO. WRONG. THIS IS THE WRONG ANSWER.

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
"Lol tee hee what's wrong with Null making himself a dating website that allows underaged girls and he's the only guy?"

NO. NO. WRONG. THIS IS THE WRONG ANSWER.
unyuns struggler for to beliefing. this real! not shit postering! why!

Tetsuo Takahashi

Biology Teacher
Remarkable Onion
Not just ID, a report from an OGGYN that you have a natural puss. or boobs.View attachment 64733
There's no HIPPA law for internet sites so you are literally self doxing your health status so if it leaks (and it will) you cannot recover damages from anyone.
1725750995833.png

1725751095466.png

Why does he even bother asking people about it? Even the people who are genuinely trying to develop a working idea immediately get shot down and insulted. And does he ever use any other words other than "fucking" and "retard" ?

Every time he does this the same thing happens every time.

Null: "I have an idea, does anyone like it?"
Kiwis: "Well..."
Null: "Shut up, fucking retards! Nobody asked you! And anyway, I already have my mind made up!"

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
Not just ID, a report from an OGGYN that you have a natural puss. or boobs.View attachment 64733
There's no HIPPA law for internet sites so you are literally self doxing your health status so if it leaks (and it will) you cannot recover damages from anyone.
"line up in an orderly fashion to submit your pussy swab to Kiwi farms and be snappy about it!"

Oh my lord. Kulty Farms calm down you aren't supposed to drink the "special" Kool aid until the lunar eclipse remember? This is actual mass psychosis at this point they're all backing up each others worst attributes and there's no one to push back on anything left.

Ferengi of Romania

Remarkable Onion
"line up in an orderly fashion to submit your pussy swab to Kiwi farms and be snappy about it!"

Oh my lord. Kulty Farms calm down you aren't supposed to drink the "special" Kool aid until the lunar eclipse remember? This is actual mass psychosis at this point they're all backing up each others worst attributes and there's no one to push back on anything left.
Which foid will be the first to go off the rails and dox her frenemies? My vote is for JustA Giant Hole.

ipreferpickles

An Onion Among Onions
This is actual mass psychosis at this point they're all backing up each others worst attributes and there's no one to push back on anything left.
This is why I don't agree with the idea this will end with people turning on Null. He's spent years, intentionally or not, shaping KF into the ultimate echo chamber filled with users with the exact same attitude as him but more submissive personality wise. He can admit to being too obese for body armor he wants to wear on his swamp compound, and his followers will start publicly fantasizing about how hot he'd be if he was in shape and in camo.

Back