What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
He posted a bunch of stuff to bury the Aaron Imholte story in the middle. You rarely get that many features in a single day nevermind bossman jack fighting with a smoke detector. Oh boy big news.
I absolutely despise the Bossman Jack coverage and everyone that thinks he's interesting has failed a litmus test in my opinion.
>Retard breaks things
>Retard wins money
>Retard loses money
>Retard breaks things
Dogshit Groundhog Day "lolcow"

The Vtuber thread still exists because Null likes watching numbers go up. Unless a group bothers Null (meaning they lip off to him like the DSP crowd), he doesn't care what they do.
"He is egregiously selective about what he will and will not tolerate. He arbitrarily dictates what will and will not be, based on his rather ambiguous whims.

His selection of what he deems acceptable is astonishingly narrow and biased, as evidenced by his unpredictable rulings. What constitutes tolerance seems to hinge on his enigmatic personal predilections, rendering his judgments unreliable and subjective.

"This is the most calm and collected form of "Stfu retard, you jerk off to Lassie" I've ever seen. Diplomat Kiwifails 🫡
Appreciate it I acknowledge that I've had enough slap fights with a certain individual that I don't need to continually engage in this behavior with others.

IMG_7692.jpeg
I wonder what caused this guy to get banned? 😏

This retard thinks someone should do another Dr. Tiller shooting. Real good look after a mass shooting.
tillercomment.png
Unless a group bothers Null (meaning they lip off to him like the DSP crowd), he doesn't care what they do.
I don't know, he seems to ban people for pretty random and innocuous offenses that only exist in his mind.

Last edited:
Larry David's Opera Cape goes full retard (again) and claims it's 50 percent on whether a man (who the judge admitted there was evidence he physically abused his son) is a pedophile and 100 the wife is just a lying BPD whore. Even the a&hers aren't having it. He got massively downvoted for this post:
HIs side, her side, and the truth.

Here's where I come down on these cases nowadays:

Scenario 1: mom is telling the absolute truth and every bad allegation against the dad is true.

Scenario 2: mom is telling at least a couple significant lies and the dad is mostly or entirely innocent.

There are roughly 50% odds of the man being innocent, or innocent enough.

There is a 100% chance of the mother being a worthless borderline sack of shit.

Why? Because either she's a pathological liar (obvious) or she's one of those drama addicted "but I can saaaveeee hiiiiim" whores who throws her daughters under the bus so she can keep banging the big bad man who makes her tingle.

The fairytale scenario where she's a naive little victim herself just doesn't exist in reality. And this case is a perfect example of why. Because this guy has a long history of sketchy behavior as a cop, and she was there glued to his side that whole time. She knows EXACTLY who she is. She just didn't think she'd ever have to pay for it, personally. Until her oldest daughter was on the way out the door into adulthood and laid it out for her, what was on the line.

She is a piece of shit, a grifter, and a bad person. He's probably at least 2 of the three too. Feel bad for the kids. Don't give this crying attention whore a crumb of sympathy. She'll use it against you eventually.

Is actually reading the article his Kryptonite?

ratings.png

Last edited:
1725510660067.png

I swear, these people post this shit know it's all lies and just obviously politically charged baiting to derail shit. But they don't care. Femoids just say whatever they want and will never be challenged ever again on KF since Josh delivers almost instantaneous reprisal to anyone who challenges BP and the RadFems. And so, does Josh go the way of Lowtax...

View attachment 64335
I swear, these people post this shit know it's all lies and obviously politically charged. But they don't care. Femoids just say whatever they want and will never be challenged ever again on KF since Josh delivers almost instantaneous reprisal to anyone who challenges BP and the RadFems. And so, does Josh go the way of Lowtax...
I could deal if it was just some AnH level squabbling over articles but the new TERF attack vector is to make every lolcow into a genderwar issue by using skitzo lolcows as a surrogate for all men. I mean as if KF wasn't devoid of interesting takes already you now have to sit through a lecture before you can get an update on your favorite lolcow. Gee whiz why is null so desperate for users right now?

View attachment 64335
I swear, these people post this shit know it's all lies and just obviously politically charged baiting to derail shit. But they don't care. Femoids just say whatever they want and will never be challenged ever again on KF since Josh delivers almost instantaneous reprisal to anyone who challenges BP and the RadFems. And so, does Josh go the way of Lowtax...
That "femoid" "moid" shit is so fucking gay. Now they are calling men "dickniggers?" That's really creative and I totally can't feel the seething from this lovely closeted bull dyke.
Just a reminder these people will tardrage whenever women are called "birthing person"
But introspection was always an uphill battle with these losers.

Tough talk from the gated community. Maybe it's because I'm not a closeted homosexual but I've never seen a woman and thought: "she's probably like all women what a cringey Clitter, the fact she has breast and a vagina is disgusting, I can't wait to get home and get reddit upvotes for trashing an entire sex with broad vitriolic statements, that'll show her I'm not bitter"

That "femoid" "moid" shit is so fucking gay. Now they are calling men "dickniggers?" That's really creative and I totally can't feel the seething from this lovely closeted bull dyke.
Just a reminder these people will tardrage whenever women are called "birthing person"
But introspection was always an uphill battle with these losers.
Moid is just a funny word that's mostly innocent. You can't really call it a slur or offensive. Women just want a slur to call men and that's the best we got. Can you blame us? There are tons of words to be directly derogatory towards females both rightoids and leftoids adore. Dyke(as you say), cunt, bitch, all popular on both sides of the aisle and now "birthing person" "menstruating person" "vagina owner" from lefties to actually reduce us to our body parts. I think if "moid" actually offends you you're soft AF. Moid is just a more fun word than "male" "man" or "guy". Personally I enjoy "scrote" because that sounds almost offensive. Kind of like how men will try to insult us as "beef flaps" or "beef curtains" for decades.

Women just want a slur to call men and that's the best we got.
Unhinged, damaged and deranged women, you mean. Meanwhile women who of sound mind and body don't even a give a shit and would never want to be lumped in with your repeatedly trying to say "us" or "we" as if you all exist as some kind of faggoty collective.

Can you blame us?
Blame you for projecting your damaged womanhood on other women? Sure, why not?

Unhinged, damaged and deranged women, you mean. Meanwhile women who of sound mind and body don't even a give a shit and would never want to be lumped in with your repeatedly trying to say "us" or "we" as if you all exist as some kind of faggoty collective.

Blame you for projecting your damaged womanhood on other women? Sure, why not?
We deal with female specific insults on the regular. Sorry you can't handle 5% of the shit you sling at women. We live in a world that according to the "good side" the "feminist" side sees women as persons afflicted with vagina and on the anti feminist side sees women as beef flap dishwashers.
I've heard "bitch" "cunt" and much worse from (almost) every man I've ever met. Are they all just unhinged, damaged and deranged men?

Back