What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
You. Not every woman is like you: a damaged and abused retard who never had their problems dealt with properly by anyone close to them. You were never loved and will likely never be loved. Not every woman wants to be like that, as much as you try to induce that.
Ask any woman in your life if she's heard "bitch" "cunt" or worse and I'm sure I won't be the only one. You know I have female and male friends right? It's quite easy to gather this information if you spend time not watching anime and experience life a little. I don't care if not every woman wants to call a man a moid or scrote but I still will on the internet because it clearly grinds animetards gears alot (such as yourself). I am quite beloved though and my well rounded view of smegmoids doesn't effect that. You can ask my boyfriend if you'd like, or the past ones I broke the hearts of, or the ones I've had to reject lately. </3

Spoiler: "man haters" and "woman haters" get along like peanut butter and jelly.

Ask any woman in your life
I have already. She says, based on your behavior, it is obvious that you were abused as a child. Probably sexually.
Children who were victims of sexual abuse tend to become very promiscuous if this goes untreated.
They also develop irrational fears of their abusers and project said fear on others regardless.

What's clear is that something happened to you either at the hands of your family or close acquaintances.
Your ramblings, tendency to sock, and being terminally online posting the same shit over and over again show you are completely incapable of self-discipline. You handle your emotional issues by comparing yourself to the dregs of the Internet.

Watching horrible Internet-famous people makes you feel better about your own state of degeneracy.
But it isn't enough for you. You need to actively others to make up for the hurt that was caused to you.

Contrary to the stereotype of women being emotional bundles, women are equally capable as men are of working through their emotions in a calm and collective manner. That is a sign of adulthood. The fact that you cannot do that is one of the biggest indicators you're still stuck in some teenage form of emotional maturity.

Even under the mildest of criticisms, you fly off the handle. If you have children, I suspect you abuse them regularly.
You are a lost cause and other woman would never want to be you. You are not worth the life drain.

I have already. She says, based on your behavior, it is obvious that you were abused as a child. Probably sexually.
Children who were victims of sexual abuse tend to become very promiscuous if this goes untreated.
They also develop irrational fears of their abusers and project said fear on others regardless.

What's clear is that something happened to you either at the hands of your family or close acquaintances.
Your ramblings, tendency to sock, and being terminally online posting the same shit over and over again show you are completely incapable of self-discipline. You handle your emotional issues by comparing yourself to the dregs of the Internet.

Watching horrible Internet-famous people makes you feel better about your own state of degeneracy.
But it isn't enough for you. You need to actively others to make up for the hurt that was caused to you.

Contrary to the stereotype of women being emotional bundles, women are equally capable as men are of working through their emotions in a calm and collective manner. That is a sign of adulthood. The fact that you cannot do that is one of the biggest indicators you're still stuck in some teenage form of emotional maturity.

Even under the mildest of criticisms, you fly off the handle. If you have children, I suspect you abuse them regularly.
You are a lost cause and other woman would never want to be you. You are not worth the life drain.
By "she" you mean paladinboo, correct? Aren't you 23 or something and she cradle robbed you? Do you frequently take the mentally solid advice of medicated paranoid schizophrenics seriously?

Please talk to me after you've inevitability broken up with your first (10+ year older) girlfriend and your brain is fully developed. Your paragraphs come off just as schizo as hers and your generalizations are based off her schizo psychoanalysis of Jambled, so they don't apply to me. Also I ain't reading all that. I'm happy for you tho, or sorry that happened.

You. Not every woman is like you: a damaged and abused retard who never had their problems dealt with properly by anyone close to them. You were never loved and will likely never be loved. Not every woman wants to be like that, as much as you try to induce that.
Look at this guys avatar. Nigga you gay

I don't know or care if this is directed at jambled or what jambled did even but reading this is like turning the wrong corner in a utah walmart and overhearing a polygamist mormon cultist lecturing a woman who's about to be thrown off the compound. You and your fat schizo beard rebecca really should not be this comfortable insisting internet people are sex abuse victims especially if they haven't impacted you personally.

By "she" you mean paladinboo, correct? Aren't you 23 or something and she cradle robbed you? Do you frequently take the mentally solid advice of medicated paranoid schizophrenics seriously?
Fucking kek, got his ass 🤣
She says, based on your behavior, it is obvious that you were abused as a child. Probably sexually.
Normally, women that have experienced trauma are decent to each other. But Rebecca is such a rude and nasty and vindictive cunt that she prefers writing salivating fanfics about other women instead. I'm sure that makes yer dingus stick out from yer fupa but it's not normal or healthy behavior. Tell her to stfu and be nice or I'll jetpack over there and use my pecker like a face hugger from the Alien series

Contrary to the stereotype of women being emotional bundles, women are equally capable as men are of working through their emotions in a calm and collective manner. That is a sign of adulthood.
Yeah? You sure she's not just too lazy to kill herself (yet)?
Screenshot_2024-08-27-20-26-38-20_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

Moid is just a funny word that's mostly innocent. You can't really call it a slur or offensive. Women just want a slur to call men and that's the best we got. Can you blame us? There are tons of words to be directly derogatory towards females both rightoids and leftoids adore. Dyke(as you say), cunt, bitch, all popular on both sides of the aisle and now "birthing person" "menstruating person" "vagina owner" from lefties to actually reduce us to our body parts. I think if "moid" actually offends you you're soft AF. Moid is just a more fun word than "male" "man" or "guy". Personally I enjoy "scrote" because that sounds almost offensive. Kind of like how men will try to insult us as "beef flaps" or "beef curtains" for decades.
I don't remember saying moid offended me. I do remember saying moid and femoid are fucking gay. Yes I can blame you for wanting a slur to call men. It's fucking pathetic and reminds me of playground shit from a group of alleged adults.

We deal with female specific insults on the regular. Sorry you can't handle 5% of the shit you sling at women. We live in a world that according to the "good side" the "feminist" side sees women as persons afflicted with vagina and on the anti feminist side sees women as beef flap dishwashers.
I've heard "bitch" "cunt" and much worse from (almost) every man I've ever met. Are they all just unhinged, damaged and deranged men?
Source: I made it the fuck up.
You can use any argument you want to justify really cringey insults, It proves fuck all.

Stop using bullshit generalizations to show how downtrodden you are. You want to die on the hill of justifying using "moid" and "scrote" as some great equalizer? Go for it. It doesn't mean I won't mock your ass for relying on insults as deep as calling someone a dick or a cock and thinking you've got some big win.

Source: I made it the fuck up.
You can use any argument you want to justify really cringey insults, It proves fuck all.

Stop using bullshit generalizations to show how downtrodden you are. You want to die on the hill of justifying using "moid" and "scrote" as some great equalizer? Go for it. It doesn't mean I won't mock your ass for relying on insults as deep as calling someone a dick or a cock and thinking you've got some big win.
Ok. Smegmoid

Please talk to me after you've inevitability broken up with your first (10+ year older) girlfriend and your brain is fully developed. Your paragraphs come off just as schizo as hers and your generalizations are based off her schizo psychoanalysis of Jambled, so they don't apply to me. Also I ain't reading all that. I'm happy for you tho, or sorry that happened.
Bragging about having a high body count isn't the own you think it is.

Fucking kek, got his ass 🤣

Normally, women that have experienced trauma are decent to each other. But Rebecca is such a rude and nasty and vindictive cunt that she prefers writing salivating fanfics about other women instead. I'm sure that makes yer dingus stick out from yer fupa but it's not normal or healthy behavior. Tell her to stfu and be nice or I'll jetpack over there and use my pecker like a face hugger from the Alien series
Yeah? You sure she's not just too lazy to kill herself (yet)?
View attachment 64344
1725537321893.png

Last edited:
Tough talk from the gated community. Maybe it's because I'm not a closeted homosexual but I've never seen a woman and thought: "she's probably like all women what a cringey Clitter, the fact she has breast and a vagina is disgusting, I can't wait to get home and get reddit upvotes for trashing an entire sex with broad vitriolic statements, that'll show her I'm not bitter"
Lildrip is like a pre-programmed word bot except every word has to some kind of insult towards men even if it barely makes any sense.

Lildrip is like a pre-programmed word bot except every word has to some kind of insult towards men even if it barely makes any sense.
i always found "her" posts to be oddly formulaeic and repetitive. like if someone fed an AI all the angry spinster posts from places like tumblr, lolcow.farm etc this would be the result

i always found "her" posts to be oddly formulaeic and repetitive. like if someone fed an AI all the angry spinster posts from places like tumblr, lolcow.farm etc this would be the result
This is how repetitive she is. If I type in the following word, here's how many results you get.
Three pages of using the word scrote
Screenshot_20240905-110615.png.png
It's almost like a parody.

Back