What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
Even more fed posting
View attachment 61090View attachment 61093
And what do we have here
Is that Greta fed posting about battery bombs.
View attachment 61094
Managed to catch this before it was swept up.
I see the fat one has been busy stirring the pot. And it would appear no disciplinary actions and in regards to her previous fed postings.
View attachment 61140
View attachment 61141
These guys must really be itching to get a visit from a government agency. Maybe they're just lonely and want someone to talk to them...

It's pretty amusing because she's quite literally a gypsy iirc, and doesn't even live in the UK
I know she doesn't, however she's clearly just stirring the pot in hopes of instigation.
"We are the greatest empire known to exist"
- A british
lmao
Quite literally last century.
These guys must really be itching to get a visit from a government agency. Maybe they're just lonely and want someone to talk to them...
I haven't even been able to snag all the FED postings that have been going on. There's so much of it. Including people leaking Telegram chats, talking about organizing and showing off. I don't know if the British government would look into any of that matter, but it's hard to tell with them because they're quite litigious when it comes to online activity. If I were a British citizen besides killing myself, I don't think I would be posting my disagreements online in a public forum.

I know she doesn't, however she's clearly just stirring the pot in hopes of instigation.

Quite literally last century.

I haven't even been able to snag all the FED postings that have been going on. There's so much of it. Including people leaking Telegram chats, talking about organizing and showing off. I don't know if the British government would look into any of that matter, but it's hard to tell with them because they're quite litigious when it comes to online activity. If I were a British citizen besides killing myself, I don't think I would be posting my disagreements online in a public forum.
Unless these guys have exceptionally bad opsec I doubt anything would happen, even if the british government is particularly trigger happy.

IMG_7229.jpeg
Coming from a Broom posting on KiwiFarms. A pro-pedophile website. For example Vic Mignogna and Emile aka Chuggaaconroy!

Unless these guys have exceptionally bad opsec I doubt anything would happen, even if the british government is particularly trigger happy.
That deathfat piggy is stupid. she doesnt know how to use a VPN
Diue82.jpg
the thing about intelligence agencies is that they share information between nations. FBI can subpoena Null for fedposts on the site on behalf of the UK and arrests made in norway via the 9 Eyes agreements. i guarantee null doesnt delete logs of anything because hes a paranoid fragile little baby and wants to track people.
this is from 10 years ago, i imagine the alliances have further strengthened since then
76yh.jpg
it depends on how badly they want to make an example of Fatta Hon Whoria. she once said something she would attacking government employees if she stopped taking her medication
C6 I f7y.jpg
so you have a violent middle aged and mentally ill obese slavic/gypsy woman who baby trapped an asian living in norway raging about violent brown/black immigrants in Europe. lol.

this is the average kiwifarms user by the way.
if they are foaming at the mouth rabid complaining about someone, it tells you what they are.
hate trannies? some form of tranny/pooner
hate men? unfuckable gross woman who cant get laid
hate some race/joos? non-white
even when it comes to a normal response like hating pedos, look for the extreme responses.
Normie: i want all pedos to die
Pedo/Sexual Deviant on KF: i want pedos to be fired into the sun and their eyeballs boiled and then mashed into stew.
perfect recent example is null hating on the deathfats to an obsessed degree despite being an ocean of adipose tissue himself. he has the same mindset as chantal 'i can't exercise or diet because it's too hard'. classic projection.

View attachment 61181
the thing about intelligence agencies is that they share information between nations. FBI can subpoena Null for fedposts on the site on behalf of the UK and arrests made in norway via the 9 Eyes agreements. i guarantee null doesnt delete logs of anything because hes a paranoid fragile little baby and wants to track people.
this is from 10 years ago, i imagine the alliances have further strengthened since then
View attachment 61183
it depends on how badly they want to make an example of Fatta Hon Whoria. she once said something she would attacking government employees if she stopped taking her medication
View attachment 61184
so you have a violent middle aged and mentally ill obese slavic/gypsy woman who baby trapped an asian living in norway raging about violent brown/black immigrants in Europe. lol.

if they are foaming at the mouth rabid complaining about someone, it tells you what they are.
even when it comes to a normal response like hating pedos, look for the extreme responses.
Pedo/Sexual Deviant on KF: i want pedos to be fired into the sun and their eyeballs boiled and then mashed into stew.
perfect recent example is null hating on the deathfats to an obsessed degree despite being an ocean of adipose tissue himself. he has the same mindset as chantal 'i can't exercise or diet because it's too hard'. classic projection.
No no no this shit is fishy why would Null ever reveal this even when given permission by the user? Forget other KF users what about people who hate KF and want to dox users? It's one thing for Null to dox someone he doesn't like but this is one of the people he's been letting shit up the site royally including now extreme fedposting apparently. Obviously she's one of his new gal pals.

You may not like it but this is what peak diversity looks like.

View attachment 61187
Do we need the literal existence of demons to explain shitty SRS surgeons and edgy trannies?

Wouldn't doubt it at least 2 of the 3 people I know that trooned out dabbled in demonology. One nigga had the sigil for Paimon tattooed on him and if you read up about him, troons love him cause he's basically a femboy in the face.

Paimon is most often portrayed as a man with a feminine, girlish countenance who possesses a remarkably strong male body however, despite its contrast to a traditionally hyper-masculine frame. He is frequently seen astride his dromedary wearing a crown of precious stones, preceded by a host of demons.

View attachment 61181
View attachment 61183
View attachment 61184

I don't even know where to begin with this. Gerta should have been banned for fed posting by now, and Josh's complacency in this absolutely makes it a liability. Not to mention, confirming her information is beyond inappropriate. I don't know the legality of this, but I'm assuming he's inviting nothing but trouble on himself by allowing her to continue engaging with this behavior."

kwifnoncedong.png
Ummmm... The Kantist answer would be: No. Some nonces are female. Erm...
kwifnoncedong2.png
Provie there... admitting to seeing (IRL) a nonces wang... because they had sex with with the nonce... demented sex... and...
kwifnoncedong3.png
"Despite being the lingua franca of the Internet, sarcasm isn’t known as a sophisticated form of wit or a conversational style that wins friends. From the Greek and Latin for “to tear flesh,” sarcasm has been called “hostility disguised as humor,” the contempt-laden speech favored by smart alecks and mean girls that’s best to avoid."

View attachment 61233
Ummmm... The Kantist answer would be: No. Some nonces are female. Erm...
View attachment 61234
Provie there... admitting to seeing (IRL) a nonces wang... because they had sex with with the nonce... demented sex... and...
View attachment 61235
"Despite being the lingua franca of the Internet, sarcasm isn’t known as a sophisticated form of wit or a conversational style that wins friends. From the Greek and Latin for “to tear flesh,” sarcasm has been called “hostility disguised as humor,” the contempt-laden speech favored by smart alecks and mean girls that’s best to avoid."
Of course the Danganronpa profile pic claims to be a pedophile

Back