What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
That's downright optimistic. Jocelyn probably owes more just from being insufferable.

To get the thread back on track, the threads where kiwis thirst over people/drawings are always good for a laugh... or good for a moment of questioning humanity. ...humanity.
Or thirst for anybody or anything in general

why else would some random nobody make a game from a dead man’s PC code?
Probably because the guy who wrote it wrote a whole operating system by himself so making a yearly game is putting in a (meant to be somewhat similar) big amount of effort for the meme value.

1723492903261.png

Someone called out a Kiwi Farms user for reposting an obvious fapbait bullshit story from the poop fetish sub in the reddit general thread.

Last edited:
The manhate thread is a treasure trove of funny.
Here we have a common BP fatty L:
Ld93uhe.jpg

Meanwhile I spend my 20s trying to start my family I had ltr who broke up the minute he got his bachelors thinking he can do better and to sow his wild oats because of this mentality . Hint he wasnt that successful and he somehow managed to get woman who looks uglier and older than me how I have no idea a 7 years later of "sowing his wild oats" and trying to get an upgrade.
Translation: Fatta Hon Whoria is so odious and repugnant her former partner waited until he was no longer dependent on her financially during college before decided to look for anything other than her. a man she describes as ugly decided that she was too ugly physically and personality wise to put up with and she thinks this is a credit in her favor.
despite this she keeps talking up the greatness of baby trapping a virgin she moans nonstop about men in their 30s and 40s being single and childless. shes bitter as hell that men her own age rejected her and she had to prey on men with no life experience.

Ive seen other angry old hags cope similarly 'oh my husbands new wife looks older and uglier than me' yeah because he learned to value things more than looks thanks to how godawful you are.

I love when they tell on themselves like this.
This is who null bans male posters for.
the new face of kiwifarms is a bitter washed up shrew.

View attachment 61500

Translation: Fatta Hon Whoria is so odious and repugnant her former partner waited until he was no longer dependent on her financially during college before decided to look for anything other than her. a man she describes as ugly decided that she was too ugly physically and personality wise to put up with and she thinks this is a credit in her favor.
despite this she keeps talking up the greatness of baby trapping a virgin she moans nonstop about men in their 30s and 40s being single and childless. shes bitter as hell that men her own age rejected her and she had to prey on men with no life experience.

Ive seen other angry old hags cope similarly 'oh my husbands new wife looks older and uglier than me' yeah because he learned to value things more than looks thanks to how godawful you are.

Not a single comma in that paragraph she wrote. Disgraceful. All of Fatta McWhoria's posts are run on sentences

View attachment 61500

I SWEAR this woman is going to eat her baby and blame Null, I can feel it in my bones.

An kwiffar thinks that the FBI/ATF burning children to death is OK...
kwifwaco.png
Careful with that edge, Boner. For those who don't know, Vern was in a relationship with a 14 yo girl... buuuuuut, that's not why the FBI went in, iirc it was some weird obscure tax thing (The BDs had been reselling guns, and didn't pay the correct tax, render unto Ceasar,huh?) The child abuse shit was made up by some guy, he wanted to take Vern's place as Prophet*, and the FBI knew that.
kwifwaco2.png
Oh dear... Dyn does this, gets the edge out, then demonstrates they don't know what they are talking about. FBI/ATF first move: Shoot Vern's son. They weren't there to arrest Vern... as this poster points out...
kwifwaco3.png
Yep, the Feds literally killed all those people (inc THEIR OWN GUYS, who statistically unlikely were the body guards of which President?) because they wanted to. So Boner goes to default "I'm pretending to be retarded".

What do you think Boner's take on Oklahoma City Bombing is?

*The history of the BDs is pretty wild and freaky, btw.

Back