What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
Nektar wasn't even acting like a 'histrionic faggot' about anything
They are reading everything (poorly, as I wasn't even talking about what they were talking about) in the voice in their own head. That of an histrionic faggot.

For future reference: Read my posts with the voice of William Conrad, either him in The Killers, or Gunsmoke

Even more fed posting
Screenshot_20240807-111137-950.png.pngScreenshot_20240807-122131.png.png
And what do we have here
Is that Greta fed posting about battery bombs.
Screenshot_20240807-110752.png.png
Managed to catch this before it was swept up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240805-174736.png.png
    Screenshot_20240805-174736.png.png
    425 KB · Views: 114
Dude, Nektar wasn't even acting like a 'histrionic faggot' about anything.
They are reading everything (poorly, as I wasn't even talking about what they were talking about) in the voice in their own head. That of an histrionic faggot.

For future reference: Read my posts with the voice of William Conrad, either him in The Killers, or Gunsmoke
Our dear nutsucker has been off the rails ever since he painted himself into a corner a couple weeks ago. I guess being wrong about old Internet shit really did a number on him.

Screenshot_20240807_132314.jpg
Update on BMJ weedeater thread:
Looks like null/whoever deleted the posts from this guy showing he contacted the fiance and any others directly mentioning it. I'm not sure if he got banned or not as I can't remember how to check on that. Can someone see for me?
The post from null is after he (?) deleted the posts.

I didn't justify the kiwi contacting her fiance, I said they were just as bad. Maybe get someone to read the post to you and act it out with pictures and sound effects because reading doesn't seem to be your strong suit.

Our dear nutsucker has been off the rails ever since he painted himself into a corner a couple weeks ago. I guess being wrong about old Internet shit really did a number on him.
Pointing out that you're waffling for multiple posts about obsolete modems which had nothing to do with the topic at hand isn't painting yourself into a corner, furfag.

Notice how you've been seething about losing the argument you started ever since? And then you started seething even harder when gaylord pointed out you were in the gay furfag pedo RP chats?

You'll reply with "ok pedofur" - because gaylord did it to you and it chaps your ass 🤣

Last edited:
Pointing out that you're waffling for multiple posts about obsolete modems which had nothing to do with the topic at hand isn't painting yourself into a corner, furfag.

Notice how you've been seething about losing the argument you started ever since? And then you started seething even harder when gaylord pointed out you were in the gay furfag pedo RP chats?

You'll reply with "ok pedofur" - because gaylord did it to you and it chaps your ass 🤣
4iilu4.jpg

Despite the obvious irony, that's probably the most overused of his lame, canned replies. Such a boring shitposter.
Plus it makes no sense if he died of a lung condition. I'm not aware of many lung conditions related to obesity except sleep apnea and pulmonary hypertension. It sounds like he had lung cancer which is not one of the cancers connected to obesity afaik.
That explains why her grammar is so terrible. Gypsies either don't finish school or they're simply born retarded
Deport them all back to India where they belong!

Back