What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
kwiffat.png
kwiffat2.png
The Fat Non Acceptance thread

Someone turned the Anthony Fantano thread into a debate on whether it's gay to listen to females singing.
nonstupiddebate.png

Someone turned the Anthony Fantano thread into a debate on whether it's gay to listen to females singing.
View attachment 60894
Not gay. Cry harder kiwiniggers.

View attachment 60894
incels.png
It was always funny when Odd Opossum would mock these guys, like the time he had two Woman-Hate thread posters fantasize about gangbanging him.

I get being pissed about this shit or shit like it. But these retards need to be told in big bold letters not to discuss these things on a site anyone can access and has had a data breach in the past.
They remind me of those Antifa faggots organizing shit on Facebook.
The thread is absolutely full of fed posting. Unfortunately, the more common-sense individuals who suggest toning it down, pointing out that it's not a good place for such discussions since it's publicly visible, are being harassed out of the thread. I'm going to keep on digging and posting more because it is a gold mine. But I agree with you it's absolutely infuriating the group think that's going on.

The thread is absolutely full of fed posting. Unfortunately, the more common-sense individuals who suggest toning it down, pointing out that it's not a good place for such discussions since it's publicly visible, are being harassed out of the thread. I'm going to keep on digging and posting more because it is a gold mine. But I agree with you it's absolutely infuriating the group think that's going on.
I live in Europistan and things are pretty intense here, I've been trying my hardest to ignore this story. Gosh, why are brown people so sub human?

A user who joined in March of 2023 claims to have turned 18 today and is also possibly a pedophile who wants to molest his younger cousin. He has yet to be banned.
I find it really funny how many people are telling sW1chyboi to get his life together or he'll end up a loser NEET forever, and how some of those same people were screaming at Odd Opossum for saying the same things just a couple months ago.

Back