• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
images.png

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
It's not yours either, leaf blower.

Total Troon Victory

Site full of retards collectively thinks like a retard.

Meanwhile, Mommy Joshua got a free pass on the byuuicide lie.

Kiwi see, kiwi do. No different from this shitty site.

*functional vagina. Kiwis love eating that big fat cunt.

Which causes all the smart people to move on, or sperg out and get banned, which is why Joshua's shitty website is known for it's glue-eating window lickers.

Kids, this is the face of a hungry, vicious, ginger pedophile.

If you see this creep, run, run as fast as you can, tell an adult and call the police.
Unfortunately, you're correct about this as the nature of the website doesn't promote effort. Not only is the highlight function useless as it's based on how many stickers you get, which are also completely arbitrary, as they have no connection to the quality of the posts. This lack of correlation between rewards and content quality can lead to a superficial environment where users focus on accumulating stickers rather than creating meaningful contributions, ultimately undermining the site's potential for valuable discussions and knowledge sharing.

Smigger

Registered
This thread is a perfect example of everything wrong with null and modern kiwifarms bizarre pandering to feminists.
Someone brings up women voting Democrat, then Null basically responds, "Republicans want nigger faggot rape babies, so fuck you retarded faggot." It's so trashy and just plain stupid. No Republican state I'm aware of has no rape exception. This guy just makes Democrat arguments then wraps them in a racist tone, and anyone who disagrees is a "retarded faggot." Did his momma never teach him proper manners?

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
This thread is a perfect example of everything wrong with null and modern kiwifarms bizarre pandering to feminists.
Someone brings up women voting Democrat, then Null basically responds, "Republicans want nigger faggot rape babies, so fuck you retarded faggot." It's so trashy and just plain stupid. No Republican state I'm aware of has no rape exception. This guy just makes Democrat arguments then wraps them in a racist tone, and anyone who disagrees is a "retarded faggot." Did his momma never teach him proper manners?
He sounds like he has been watching handmaid's tale while jerking off furiously for the past week straight..
Handmaidstale.png

Listen Null I could argue against what you are saying or call it dumb. But what I'm going to do is point out the elephant in the room and say that you don't care about anyone but yourself and any weird crusade you throw your lot in with is only for selfish purposes.

Wasteland Scholar

Remarkable Onion
Well Null is a male feminist. We all know how male feminist are.
feminist_josh.png

VAIDS Victim

Cumsock Dodger
An Onion Among Onions
Republicans want nigger faggot rape babies
His words were "republicans want to outlaw abortion even for niggerrape and nonviable fetuses". The latter is a valid point. Even many states with rape exceptions do not have sensible laws WRT nonviable pregnancies.
No Republican state I'm aware of has no rape exception.
Many conservative states do not allow abortion for fetal anomalies because it's "ableist" against Down's syndrome and Trisomy 18 spuds. Or if they do, they don't allow abortion up to 20 weeks, which is when most fetal anomalies show on the 20 week anatomy scan. So in null's most elegant parlance, they want a bunch of "nigger rape". lol

Last edited:

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Of course lidldrip is right behind him after every post defending what he's saying.