• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
Of course lidldrip is right behind him after every post defending what he's saying.
nulldull.png

Yaaaaaaaa. They are replying within seconds of each other almost like it's one person switching from devices.

Sentient Cloud is once again thread MVP
cloud1.png
cloud2.png

fat.png

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Other than timing this doesn't prove that they're the same person. It just proves that the two of them are derailing the thread.
Much like the worst part of Kiwi is the herd mentality, the worst part of Onion is the convenient loss of reading comprehension. Like I'm still lost how anyone was so angry at Lidl that they didn't understand her inquiry about dairy goats. Absolutely retarded mother fuckers

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Believe it or not, I don't think we're gonna get a video of fatty himself switching from his Chrome to his Opera window to make these posts, so this is the next best thing.
No, but I'm going to need something more than just the two of them having a conversation at the same time in a thread. From my perspective it appears more often than not Josh says something stupid and then lidl comes in to back him up so he doesn't look stupid. That's not out of the ordinary for somebody who obviously has feelings and infatuations for Josh.
Much like the worst part of Kiwi is the herd mentality, the worst part of Onion is the convenient loss of reading comprehension. Like I'm still lost how anyone was so angry at Lidl that they didn't understand her inquiry about dairy goats. Absolutely retarded mother fuckers
It makes her look stupid. She doesn't put a lot of effort into her postings. Because the follow-up to that follow-up was her saying something to the effect of well if I have to kill the male goats so be it. I agree with you. People are misreading a lot of this stuff to make it fit their narrative.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
All I'm saying is I'm going to need something like the evidence that he's not in Siberia. When he accidentally told on himself because there are no impossible burgers at that time until nearly a year later.

Moist

-:-
Remarkable Onion
That's not out of the ordinary for somebody who obviously has feelings and infatuations for Josh.
What's completely out of the ordinary is his tolerance for it. He completely flips out at any woman or even man (Wolfetone and SlavePower) that's simps hard for him. He even gets aggressive towards people who even insinuate he gives favorable treatment to a woman but for nearly a year he's suddenly okay with this lurking poster woman to make a controversial thread, who fights other users, who shows up and knows intimate details about his life and why he makes the decisions that he does? any other female user behaving this way would have been called an attention whore by now.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
What's completely out of the ordinary is his tolerance for it. He completely flips out at any woman or even man (Wolfetone and SlavePower) that's simps hard for him. He even gets aggressive towards people who even insinuate he gives favorable treatment to a woman but for nearly a year he's suddenly okay with this lurking poster woman to make a controversial thread, who fights other users, who shows up and knows intimate details about his life and why he makes the decisions that he does? any other female user behaving this way would have been called an attention whore by now.
Yeah even if it was his GF he would have told her to knock it off since it's causing so many problems. It's Josh and the only thing keeping this Lidl LARP going is his oppositional defiant disorder.