What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
unyun belief you.
And I believe in you
5802857-2d4a80414c949faabf0c7f0e98cf3ee2.jpg

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
Just speaking the truth, men do some crazy shit for pussy. Life ruination shit.
I have personally witnessed this IRL.
That's because we're on a anonymous forum and if I say you're retarded I'm a man you'll just write some contrarian bullshit saying not uh.
There's no way for me to prove it
You're all furry pedophiles, each and every one of you. Prove me wrong.

Moist

-:-
Remarkable Onion
He said the majority of the money the site makes from users comes from the Beauty Parlor and he's also said that Beauty Parlor reminds him of how KF used to be when he first joined it.
no he didn't to the first part. The figure he gave was a negative one. he had to tell people 8 times that the site doesn't make any money after making that initial comment.
even with basic attempts to dunk on users he can't even get his point across clearly. how the hell you run a website for 11 years and still can't communicate to your userbase properly?
his mom must have been drunk nonstop during pregnancy for him to be this brain damaged.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
I have personally witnessed this IRL.

You're all furry pedophiles, each and every one of you. Prove me wrong.
I thought we we're all secretly lidldrip
no he didn't to the first part. The figure he gave was a negative one. he had to tell people 8 times that the site doesn't make any money after making that initial comment.
even with basic attempts to dunk on users he can't even get his point across clearly. how the hell you run a website for 11 years and still can't communicate to your userbase properly?
his mom must have been drunk nonstop during pregnancy for him to be this brain damaged.
Explains the extremely wide set eyes .
View attachment 59877
Is he fucking serious?
No that's just one of nulls retarded talking points that has been endlessly debunked. Josh has refused to acknowledge it.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Oh ok...dammit I keep forgetting this is KF were talking about
That was the stream that I basically gave up on, mad at the internet over. I'm not going to bother going to look for it; you can look it up yourself. Josh went on a diatribe about how Americans have no real cheese and no real bread; all we eat is goyslop and processed chemicals, etc. People tried pointing out to him that there are specialty food stores, healthy all-natural stores, and local farmers' markets. And some of the world's most award-winning cheeses come from America. As far as I know, he's never admitted to being wrong about this.

SwimStaffRubber

Apart of Josh's kryptonite, all kiwifaggots should die
Hellovan Onion
That was the stream that I basically gave up on, mad at the internet over. I'm not going to bother going to look for it; you can look it up yourself. Josh went on a diatribe about how Americans have no real cheese and no real bread; all we eat is goyslop and processed chemicals, etc. People tried pointing out to him that there are specialty food stores, healthy all-natural stores, and local farmers' markets. And some of the world's most award-winning cheeses come from America. As far as I know, he's never admitted to being wrong about this.
Josh is fucking a retard, he's too fucking stuck in the "amerikuh's uh bed place mmm kay"

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
I remember that! He's still taking shit for that rant. Yet another in a long line of uninformed retard takes.

That MATI must have been before March, when I stopped listening.
Josh is fucking a retard, he's too fucking stuck in the "amerikuh's uh bed place mmm kay"
I'm too lazy to find the actual podcast because nobody is going to listen to it but here's the thread addressing it that he locked with no further replies being allowed.
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/debate-user-null-if-america-has-cheese-meat-and-bread.174992/

Back