What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring KF General 2.0

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
hdjcgjxkgdchjxdchjdxkchkjgdxh.PNG
beetle bitch.PNG

More FUN beetlebitch tweets!!!

WTF are they talking about. I'm no a big fan of Kiwi Tapes but I've seen a couple of eps of 2high4stupid and he and Smokey were crediting KF constantly.

If you aren't licking KF ass 24/7 they get all pissy. Most of he info on KF was dumped somewhere else first. It's always the useless people who do no research that say this stuff anyway.
It's a cult, that all it has been. Just look at how KF parrots the same talking points "Josh fights for free speech" and "We don't Harass". Either people Glaze KF or A-Log them, there is barely a middle ground or honest take that isn't influenced by either side.

Exactly right? Especially these days there is barely any lolcow news at all nevermind something that someone is going to jail over.

KF is just a general aggregator of lolcow stuff now, they produce nothing of their own. I don't even think they do art contests anymore and hardly anyone makes photoshops or videos anymore. Just a bunch of people jerking themselves off about being superior to literal retards.

The Rekieta thing has given so many nerds big heads because they all seriously thought rackets was a self made mid west lawyer rather than a trust fund baby who was completely set up for life.

"Oh wow I'm slightly more competent than a man who had his ass wiped with gold fleece his whole life. Good for me."
They never can, not when they ban dissenters and alienate anyone that has or would have worked with them. They only have sycophants and it's only a matter of time before Josh or someone else gets mad at someone who says the wrong thing at the wrong time. At least there some creators that come from 4chan of all places, but KF? Nada.

Unbelievable. Josh got so insanely booty blasted over a user saying something didn't deserve to get featured that he featured the comment.
NOFEATURE2.png
NOFEATURE.png

NOFEATURE3.png

disagree.png

Little faggots coming out of the woodwork to suck nulls dick just cause his guy dared to disagree in a completely polite way. Disagree with Null and get featured so his butt boys can spam your profile.

LOOOOOOOL Look at the time on Null's post and then the time on the feature. He saw it and immediately seethed. hahahahah

Last edited:
Unbelievable. Josh got so insanely booty blasted over a user saying something didn't deserve to get featured that he featured the comment.
View attachment 58314
View attachment 58313
View attachment 58315
Little faggots coming out of the woodwork to suck nulls dick just cause his guy dared to disagree in a completely polite way. Disagree with Null and get featured so his butt boys can spam your profile.
Not even lolcow news yet nigger coon decided to feature it

Hello, I'm new. I came across this which I thought you all will find funny. Lidl Drip pretended to be another user and gave Null a 100 bucks in order to suck herself off and have Null talk about how great she is.
Imagine paying some fat gross retard a 100 bucks in order to inflate your bruised ego.

Hello, I'm new. I came across this which I thought you all will find funny. Lidl Drip pretended to be another user and gave Null a 100 bucks in order to suck herself off and have Null talk about how great she is.
Imagine paying some fat gross retard a 100 bucks in order to inflate your bruised ego.
Twinkletard donates a $100 every week to Null, he has a Kiwi Farms account of the same name and he sucks Lidl Drip's ass in the General Chat. It's honestly insufferable how many people in there simp for her constantly.

Twinkletard donates a $100 every week to Null, he has a Kiwi Farms account of the same name and he sucks Lidl Drip's ass in the General Chat. It's honestly insufferable how many people in there simp for her constantly.
Talk about having more money than sense. Imagine giving a $100 to Null and you use it to suck off Lidl Drip of all people. There really is a cult of personality around Null and his e-whore. I find this funny as most cult leaders as pretty charismatic and smart while Null and his e-whore are vapid, dull and have the charisma of road kill.

General Chat is practically a discord server at this point, complete with queen bees driving off anyone else that they compete for attention with. Oversharing, blogging and simping.

Back