What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• All threads pertaining to US political figures have been moved to US Politics Boiling Pot Forum under Gossip Central: At The Center Of It All Category.
  • Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Also, this payment processor stuff he cried about for years is all bullshit as he's getting several $300 donations every stream. So he does have some sort of banking and payment processing. It was all just another grift.
No, the debanking is real. I got banned from Cash App within seconds of trying to donate to him. Account was 7 years old and customer service absolutely refused to make any sort of statement. I know he was considering using FedNow (Federal Reserve's answer to PayPal) so maybe that's a thing for him now or he acquired a foreign account or has the super berries cashed out to someone else's name.

But yes, Josh is a fucking idiot to be blabbering about guns. Not much point in having an arsenal when you only have two (weak) arms.
I hope the trannies just terrorize him with drones. The photos of him being very fat and paranoid would be better than trying to harm him or his property

I guess he imagines himself holed up in his house for 2 hours taking cover like he's in Gears of War while trading potshots with trannies breaching his property. He wants cameras all over his house and an alarm system telling him when someone is approaching. A .50 sniper rifle can pierce concrete, metal, and body armor. It is complete overkill for defending your house.
swat.png

How much of the 400k+ was paid off by the Commie Farms...?
Wild speculation here but null has always complained in the background about money and the farms not paying for itself, but it was much less intense than recently. Maybe he had to dip into his buttcoin stash to pay his gaysians's legal bill and it's left him short?

Back