What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• All threads pertaining to US political figures have been moved to US Politics Boiling Pot Forum under Gossip Central: At The Center Of It All Category.
  • Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Dr disrespect was banging a tranny as well as sexting minors but typical KF focuses on the tranny stuff. He said he'd get the tranny a twitch sponsorship if he got some free shows then he blocked the tranny without doing his part of the bargain (lol)

Pretty weird Joshy spent forever complaining about trying to save up for a house but as soon as the legal fund comes in he's talking about buying a house with land and multiple expensive guns. Of course he'd never scam noone :trollface:

fortnitepartybus.png
Oh shit, oh fuck...

If he wants to live in the middle of the swamp, Louisiana would be a much better choice than Florida.
Based on my limited reading, Louisiana also seems to have less severe penalties for fucking kids (Minimum 25 years in prison as opposed to life in prison or even death penalty). Granted, I can't see Josh lasting 25 years in prison. He'd either get beaten to death by a black guy for being openly racist or he'd get shivved by the Aryan Brotherhood for being a faggot, and that's before you consider the mortality rate of pedophiles in prison.

Based on my limited reading, Louisiana also seems to have less severe penalties for fucking kids (Minimum 25 years in prison as opposed to life in prison or even death penalty). Granted, I can't see Josh lasting 25 years in prison. He'd either get beaten to death by a black guy for being openly racist or he'd get shivved by the Aryan Brotherhood for being a faggot, and that's before you consider the mortality rate of pedophiles in prison.
He's been talking about buying cheap land in Florida which is a stand your ground state that had the most infamous stand your ground case, the one with Trayvon Martin. It's proof he lives in a childish version of reality that this alone hasn't shaken him from dreams he's going to be mowing down trannies and antifa on his lawn like in Plants vs. Zombies. Even if you kill someone on your property in a SYG state you are still dragged through a court system trying to establish whether you were looking for an excuse to be violent. If Josh kills an activist he has that victim's family to legally answer to and he might even have orgs suing him depending on what happens. His fat face will be on CNN a lot and whatever life he has will be as fucked as George Zimmerman or Kyle Rittenhouse.

I get the feeling that's what he wants though, to go out a martyr hated by society.

Back