What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• All threads pertaining to US political figures have been moved to US Politics Boiling Pot Forum under Gossip Central: At The Center Of It All Category.
  • Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
why the fuck does null think its an own to tell someone he doesnt know who they are
he browses the forum religiously and lies half the time he says it
nobody cares if null knows who they are
null is a loser nobody and nobody expects them to know him
or wants it
dude has a ton of mental problems and isnt very intelligent like who the fuck wants to talk to james gabriel potter and listen to shut in neet perspectives lmao
Shelled in niggerish coons, that wanna fuck from daddy jersh, thats who

New board was made today called self sufficancy
self.PNG

Other much bigger threads gets moved without so much a question from Null but the "girls" from BP of course get special treatment where he ask for permisson to move their little garden thread. Which they deny so he has to start a new thread.
BP.PNG

Josh want to buy a Diesel truck that he wants to maintain himself.
Diseltruck.PNG

And you guys didn't believe me when I said he wanted to do the full on farmer larp.
Chicken.PNG

why the fuck does null think its an own to tell someone he doesnt know who they are
or wants it
dude has a ton of mental problems and isnt very intelligent like who the fuck wants to talk to james gabriel potter and listen to shut in neet perspectives lmao

He thinks he's pulling off the "I don't think about you at all" meme probably. He's not smart enough to just...ignore them.

View attachment 57800
Other much bigger threads gets moved without so much a question from Null but the "girls" from BP of course get special treatment where he ask for permisson to move their little garden thread. Which they deny so he has to start a new thread.
View attachment 57801
View attachment 57802
And you guys didn't believe me when I said he wanted to do the full on farmer larp.
View attachment 57803
null 1.png
null 2.png
null 3.png

View attachment 57800
Other much bigger threads gets moved without so much a question from Null but the "girls" from BP of course get special treatment where he ask for permisson to move their little garden thread. Which they deny so he has to start a new thread. ...thread.
View attachment 57801
View attachment 57802
View attachment 57803
I don't think he's built for any of that

View attachment 57800
View attachment 57801
View attachment 57802
View attachment 57803
Nigger @Null, who is constantly putting people down for "doomer shit", is going full on prepper. Preppers of course being the biggest doomers on the planet. Hypocracy much?

Never mind all the tacticool and Ol' McDonald shit. Think about the absurdity of this nigger buying, owning, and properly maintaining an "EMP proof" car or truck all on his own. Is he capable of dealing with all the little issues inherent to a 60s era (non-electronic ignition) gas engine car? Cold starts that are a lot more than just "bump the key"? Would he even stand a chance changing the fuel filters on a 12 valve Cummins equipped Dodge pickup? What's he to do if an EMP blows the voltage regulator and diodes in the alternator? Does he know what a fuel shutoff solenoid looks like?

The answer to all of the above is of course, FUCK NO.

Nigger @Null, who is constantly putting people down for "doomer shit", is going full on prepper. Preppers of course being the biggest doomers on the planet. Hypocracy much?

Never mind all the tacticool and Ol' McDonald shit. Think about the absurdity of this nigger buying, owning, and properly maintaining an "EMP proof" car or truck all on his own. Is he capable of dealing with all the little issues inherent to a 60s era (non-electronic ignition) gas engine car? Cold starts that are a lot more than just "bump the key"? Would he even stand a chance changing the fuel filters on a 12 valve Cummins equipped Dodge pickup? What's he to do if an EMP blows the voltage regulator and diodes in the alternator? Does he know what a fuel shutoff solenoid looks like?

The answer to all of the above is of course, FUCK NO.
"Absurdity" Uhh, that's KIND of why I said he's not really built for this, I don't think seeing what we already know about Null off-hand, he's not really capable of handling military-esque equipment.

or wants it
He claims he knows the content of every single image on his forum, likely thousands, but doesn't know the content of the threads on his forum. Stupid. The entire site is his personal army to complain about his pet peeves, of course he knows what is on it.

View attachment 57800
View attachment 57801
View attachment 57802
View attachment 57803

Why is this giving me a honey pot vibe... tbf the whole of KF has started to especially since his little grifting adventure.

> oh kids just show me all your guns and tell me about them pls I wanna live off the land!

Back