What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
The very notion that Left vs. Right political dichotomy can be set aside to focus on Americanism is dead. It's either the faggot progs are totally destroyed, or we lose everything.

So Mr. "Centrist" has gone full "all or nothing" extremist.

Also gotta LMAO at how he continues to LARP as if he still has a stake in the US while living abroad all this time and not planning to return to the US for the time being. Just the other week he stated that he still refuses to get the Covid-19 vaccine, so he still can't return to the US unless they change their rules like China recently did.

null.png

Also gotta LMAO at how he continues to LARP as if he still has a stake in the US while living abroad all this time and not planning to return to the US for the time being. Just the other week he stated that he still refuses to get the Covid-19 vaccine, so he still can't return to the US unless they change their rules like China recently did.
Null gets like that whenever he feels threatened, like the ongoing site attacks. It's his ODD flaring up.

There is a lot of this LARPing to go around, it's part of politics now. If you're a political junkie then you're probably going all in on retarded extremist stuff. It's just more of this:

1682459702105.png

Just goes back to how Null isn't serious about being an expat and is visibly pining to go home.

I mean look at this:

Saying this with a straight face is ludicrous considering the progressive movement was something that the conservative wing of American politics was happy to help midwife into being. But to a political junkie the extremist position is all that matters.

It's stranger that he doesn't acknowledge the cat at all.

I don't think he wants people to know that he owns a cat, or any pets at all. I recall a MATI where he said he'd like to get a dog, maybe he already has and that cat isn't his only animal. Like I said, he only inadvertently showed that one tiny picture of his cat during a MATI Livestream years ago. I think he's genuinely worried about his enemies finding him and then hurting his animals just to get to him.

I kinda like the idea of Null's cat casually walking over his desk and meowing at him to keep quiet during a podcast, and him just letting it because he can't do anything else without making it known that he has a cat. The fact that his cat feels comfortable enough to do that means that his cat is dominating him, and it's Null who serves the cat. Good kitty!

I love this with each passing group of screencaps Josh becomes more and more unhinged.
If it's any consolation, he's always been this way, at least since the Blockland days. I have my own experiences with this behavior, but it's not something I would want to post where Josh can find it.
I don't think he wants people to know that he owns a cat, or any pets at all. I recall a MATI where he said he'd like to get a dog, maybe he already has and that cat isn't his only animal. Like I said, he only inadvertently showed that one tiny picture of his cat during a MATI Livestream years ago. I think he's genuinely worried about his enemies finding him and then hurting his animals just to get to him.

I kinda like the idea of Null's cat casually walking over his desk and meowing at him to keep quiet during a podcast, and him just letting it because he can't do anything else without making it known that he has a cat. The fact that his cat feels comfortable enough to do that means that his cat is dominating him, and it's Null who serves the cat. Good kitty!
Didn't he have a cactus as a "pet" once and it died from dehydration or something? He might not even understand how to clean out a catbox, let alone much else.

I swear to God it's like Josh has difficulty with, well, just about everything.
Ironic, calling someone else a manchild. Yeah Elon Musk is a wack billionaire looney toon but at least he's accomplished more than Josh has, who is going into his 30s still running an internet forum about autistic weirdos and internet drama.

To be honest, the past few years have done a number on me there as well but Josh has always been nuts. It seems though like he regrets going to Serbia or wherever he settled into. He doesn't even have an actual job or any prospects, and even if he did return he'd be unable to make ends meet because he probably couldn't even get a job flipping burgers.

Didn't he have a cactus as a "pet" once and it died from dehydration or something? He might not even understand how to clean out a catbox, let alone much else.

You guys, a rare video has suddenly surfaced of Null with his cat! Check this out:

Seriously now, I think Null is perfectly capable of taking care of a cat. He said in those Blockland posts that he's had cats before, so he's likely very experienced with taking care of cats. I know there's that other SomethingAwful post where he's fantasizing about murdering his mom's cats, but I think that was Null being an angry angsty teenager saying outrageous things to trigger people online. Null doesn't strike me as someone who would hurt animals. In fact, he strikes me as someone who feels more comfortable around animals than he does around humans.

I think his early adoption of cats as pets would help explain his teenage attraction to cat boys. Clara Stockings said that Null was home schooled because he was so badly bullied in school, he had to drop out. I suspect Null never had many IRL friends growing up, so his pets, his cats, were his friends. When his sexuality began to develop in puberty, he became attracted to an imaginary creature, which was a cat-like human, that was akin to the creatures that he was happy being around IRL.

Null with his cat, Ethan & Maggie with their rabbits... is everyone showing off their animals all of a sudden because it's spring?

These people sound like battered wives lmao
View attachment 33198
From the look of Joshy he not only likes his wives battered but deep fried as well.
You guys, a rare video has suddenly surfaced of Null with his cat! Check this out:

Seriously now, I think Null is perfectly capable of taking care of a cat. He said in those Blockland posts that he's had cats before, so he's likely very experienced with taking care of cats. I know there's that other SomethingAwful post where he's fantasizing about murdering his mom's cats, but I think that was Null being an angry angsty teenager saying outrageous things to trigger people online. Null doesn't strike me as someone who would hurt animals. In fact, he strikes me as someone who feels more comfortable around animals than he does around humans.

I think his early adoption of cats as pets would help explain his teenage attraction to cat boys. Clara Stockings said that Null was home schooled because he was so badly bullied in school, he had to drop out. I suspect Null never had many IRL friends growing up, so his pets, his cats, were his friends. When his sexuality began to develop in puberty, he became attracted to an imaginary creature, which was a cat-like human, that was akin to the creatures that he was happy being around IRL.

Null with his cat, Ethan & Maggie with their rabbits... is everyone showing off their animals all of a sudden because it's spring?

He can't do a worse job than other lolcows who've had pets that's for sure.

Keep in mind that a lot of users have no idea what Null is like outside of his streams and think his moments of rage are just a normal part of defending internet freedom.
All they need do is talk to him directly on there at all to want this retard to experience a reenactment of the Gunt's trip to portugal.

He's just a grifter like every other that came before with the "free speech" bullshit.

Back