What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
Fact is, we just don't know what his actual relationship status is, and haven't known for years. He's constantly given conflicting statements about it to throw people off and keep them guessing.
Josh can't even keep professionally detached working relationships or phony no-investment efriendships going without them all blowing up and turning into enemies, I doubt he could keep an irl romantic relationship lasting beyond a week or two

I guess he updated it because now it was a 14 year old that almost completly fucked him over lol
View attachment 33313
his cheerleaders are in complete shock
View attachment 33314

"Josh could've been very mean to the kid"
"gave him some good advice"
"offered to pay him"

some script kiddie hacks into the website because of Null's bad practices and this is an actual response.

Sure Null whatever you say: I'm not making any accusations but well....

Serbia age of consent.jpg

depends on what you mean by recent, IIRC Weev and CRP both met him during his ukraine arc, but both won't talk about it. i'm sure he's met other people. if covid didn't happen null was ready to hang out at the dick masterson roast meaning his fatass would have had dozens of people having direct contact with him.

i'm sure he couldn't have been that disgusting pre-covid if he felt like going to a public event like that especially after the gunt photo happened literally the year before.

honestly your best bet if you're really this obsessive is to try to find his old high school and reach out to every fucker and hope for a hit. he did mention having sex before leaving florida so he had to have some well wishers.

Paid him off.

No, I will pay you off a good price to keep your way

Anyone that seriously thinks Josh turned this guy's life around by giving him 5 XMR is retarded.

"offered to pay him"
KFHackedAgain02.jpg

I don't give a fuck what Null's excuses are for paying the kid. The cold hard fact is that Null is awarding bad behaviour in a 14 year old teenager. He is awarding a kid who just committed a literal cybercrime. Awarding bad/criminal behaviour only encourages more bad/criminal behaviour. I don't give a shit about his rationalization about how he did it because he wanted to encourage the kid to get into cyber security. Non-consensual hacking of unsuspecting victims not how you become a white hat hacker. A white hat hacker asks for prior permission to hack a server, and if he somehow happens upon a vulnerability, he reports it immediately instead of first exploiting it.

But then again, when has Null ever given a fuck about corrupting the youth?
KF claims to be an 18+ website but in reality it's full of teenagers, as this latest hack also shows.

damn hacked again LMAO
and by a 14 year-old kid :story:
aren't you a retarded nigger, secure your route you fucking mongoloid
lost to kiddie script twice and now you're going for a hat trick

I don't give a fuck what Null's excuses are for paying the kid. The cold hard fact is that Null is awarding bad behaviour in a 14 year old teenager. He is awarding a kid who just committed a literal cybercrime. Awarding bad/criminal behaviour only encourages more bad/criminal behaviour. I don't give a shit about his rationalization about how he did it because he wanted to encourage the kid to get into cyber security. Non-consensual hacking of unsuspecting victims not how you become a white hat hacker. A white hat hacker asks for prior permission to hack a server, and if he somehow happens upon a vulnerability, he reports it immediately instead of first exploiting it.
and yet he's complaining that people don't have the foresight to think about the consequences of their own actions
this is basically signalling that his site is shit, even a 14-year-old kiddie script can fuck with it, and he's willing to pay you money
the dumb nigger is going to attract even more attention from people that want to fuck with his site

Josh: I offered him 5 XMR for information and confirmation about the vector.
also Josh: I paid him 5 XMR, but did not for the vector information that he confirmed to me.
View attachment 33335

so Josh didn't have a clue until the kid told him.
Information wants to be free... NOT:

The current value of 1 XMR is $156.59 USD. In other words, to buy 5 Monero, it would cost you $782.96 USD.

Source: Coinbase https://www.coinbase.com/converter/xmr/usd

So Null paid 5 XMR , in other words almost $800, to some 14 year old cybercriminal in Turkey, supposedly to encourage him to become a white hat hacker... your bitchycoins at work, Kiwis!

"I pretend they don't exist" and yet he obsessively reads this forum and tries to figure out which Kiwis have accounts here so he can ban them on KF to punish them for talking to us. If he's pretending that we don't exist, why does he keep bringing up shit we talk about on MATI? Why did he go out of his way on MATI to claim that he doesn't have a cat or a daughter and is supposedly a bachelor after I highlighted his comments/slips on those topics? Why did he pretend to have moved to Dalian when Ody highlighted his Chinese connection, or more recently, why did he spread speculation about wanting to move to Curitiba while we were discussing his whereabouts? Because he literally reads all the shit we post here and he felt the need to deflect and misdirect. Null doesn't want people to keep track of his public statements because once you start doing that, it becomes very easy to catch him in the telling of a lie, which he apparently does quite a lot when you really look into it. That's why he doesn't want there to be any independent critical discussion of KF or of himself.

BTW, a couple of days ago I read, for the first time ever, the Q&A between Null and the TERFs of lolcow.farms. I don't know if you guys ever read it. It's the one where Dynastia eventually shows up and he and Null begin faux gay-flirting with one another before the TERFs #nohomo

In that Q&A Null is asked at one point how he started out with programming, and he basically reveals that he was hacking his school network:

In 9th grade I went back to Niceville and that was sort of miserable. All the same problems were abound and I was kicked out in the 10th grade for telling other students how to issue a NET SEND command to the network and then taking the fall, immediately after one of the teachers in the IT department had died. They wanted to reassign all 4 of my IT classes to shit like Art so I just dropped and started using Florida Virtual School. In 11th grade I became dual-enrolled with the nearby Okaloosa Community College and by the time I was 17 I was 4 credits and 2 classes (math and second language) from having an AA degree, but I instead started working fast food and found programming work in Australia by the end of the year.

https://lolcow.farm/manure/res/2733.html

Let's have a poll. How do you think the 14 year old hacker in Turkey is going to spend the $800 that Null gave him?

a) he will spend it on Steam bundles
b) he will spend it on e-girls
c) he will donate everything to the Kurdish independence movement
d) he will spend it on darknet drugs
e) he will donate 10% to charity as dictated by Islam, and will use the rest to buy a second hand motor cycle from his cousin

f) he will totally responsibly spend the money on e-courses to better learn computer security & obtain some certificates
g) he will save it up towards paying a human trafficker to smuggle him to Western Europe in the back of an ice-truck

You may cast your votes now!

The hacker's friend/co-conspirator @ZoomSovak on Twitter now claims that he wasn't paid by Null.

"I pretend they don't exist" and yet he obsessively reads this forum and tries to figure out which Kiwis have accounts here so he can ban them on KF to punish them for talking to us. If he's pretending that we don't exist, why does he keep bringing up shit we talk about on MATI? Why did he go out of his way on MATI to claim that he doesn't have a cat or a daughter and is supposedly a bachelor after I highlighted his comments/slips on those topics? Why did he pretend to have moved to Dalian when Ody highlighted his Chinese connection, or more recently, why did he spread speculation about wanting to move to Curitiba while we were discussing his whereabouts? Because he literally reads all the shit we post here and he felt the need to deflect and misdirect. Null doesn't want people to keep track of his public statements because once you start doing that, it becomes very easy to catch him in the telling of a lie, which he apparently does quite a lot when you really look into it. That's why he doesn't want there to be any independent critical discussion of KF or of himself.

BTW, a couple of days ago I read, for the first time ever, the Q&A between Null and the TERFs of lolcow.farms. I don't know if you guys ever read it. It's the one where Dynastia eventually shows up and he and Null begin faux gay-flirting with one another before the TERFs #nohomo

In that Q&A Null is asked at one point how he started out with programming, and he basically reveals that he was hacking his school network:

Let's have a poll. How do you think the 14 year old hacker in Turkey is going to spend the $800 that Null gave him?

a) he will spend it on Steam bundles
b) he will spend it on e-girls
c) he will donate everything to the Kurdish independence movement
d) he will spend it on darknet drugs
e) he will donate 10% to charity as dictated by Islam, and will use the rest to buy a second hand motor cycle from his cousin

f) he will totally responsibly spend the money on e-courses to better learn computer security & obtain some certificates
g) he will save it up towards paying a human trafficker to smuggle him to Western Europe in the back of an ice-truck

You may cast your votes now!

The hacker's friend/co-conspirator @ZoomSovak on Twitter now claims that he wasn't paid by Null.
Here is my guess. Null feels he has lost "face" because there is a rival forum made by a lolcow (One that he particularly hates).

Here is my guess. Null feels he has lost "face" because there is a rival forum made by a lolcow (One that he particularly hates).
Here's what he said about that in that lolcow.farm thread I just read:

Anonymous 4 years ago No. 2965>>2966
>>2964

Believe what you want. If you don't think people talk about you behind your back, you're a fool.

Are Glaive and Hal the guys that made splinter sites? Why does the kiwi farms have so many of those sister sites?

Josh 4 years ago No. 2966
>>2965

People are obviously going to talk about me, I just don't think someone as chill and relaxed as Melchett is going to start accusing me of being a rapist for no reason. That's retarded.

And they make splinter sites because they want hugboxes that I don't police. Simple as.

Gee, why on earth would there be any splinter sites?! :unsure:

How about: because they want to use a website that isn't constantly broken, where users aren't treated like crap for reporting technical issues or lied to about the issues they are reporting? Or how about: because they want to use a website where the forum owner and his moderators don't secret plot to target their users in hidden parts of the forum? Crazy, I know! :rolleyes:

Back