What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms
"No Dogs or Italians Allowed", in other words an animation about Null:

NO ITALIAN DOGGO, LMAOOO!

Keep in mind that a lot of users have no idea what Null is like outside of his streams and think his moments of rage are just a normal part of defending internet freedom.
Does anyone really know what Null is like outside of his MATI streams? I've never read any accounts from people who have actually met Null IRL other than Brennan or Watkins. Only from people who knew him online. Has anyone met Null IRL in recent times and spoken about it?

If you're referring to this post then you've misremembered it as he says he wants to kill his mom not the cat's.I don't recall Josh ever using SomethingAwful either as this post was made on the Blockland's forum.
I guess you're right, thanks for posting that. It's been a while since I read the Blockland posts.

Reason: No Italian dogs allowed
Last edited:
null 1.png
null 2.png
null 3.png
loli hate.png
null 4.png

However I do love to see Josh sperg out whenever anyone brings up sex and dating it's rather cathartic considering how much he claims to loathe incels while being an obese shut-in with a micropenis.

I love all these people showing up in this thread who purport to have seen Null's member, who then feel the need to mention it. You certainly wouldn't think of Null being as, well, virginal as y'all make him out to be, given all the people who claim to have seen his apparently-not-so-very-privates. :rolleyes:

Fact is, we just don't know what his actual relationship status is, and haven't known for years. He's constantly given conflicting statements about it to throw people off and keep them guessing.

I love all these people showing up in this thread who purport to have seen Null's member, who then feel the need to mention it. You certainly wouldn't think of Null being as, well, virginal as y'all make him out to be, given all the people who claim to have seen his apparently-not-so-very-privates. :rolleyes:

Joshua Moon OnlyFans arc incoming?

Does anyone really know what Null is like outside of his MATI streams? I've never read any accounts from people who have actually met Null IRL other than Brennan or Watkins. Only from people who knew him online. Has anyone met Null IRL in recent times and spoken about it?
depends on what you mean by recent, IIRC Weev and CRP both met him during his ukraine arc, but both won't talk about it. i'm sure he's met other people. if covid didn't happen null was ready to hang out at the dick masterson roast meaning his fatass would have had dozens of people having direct contact with him.

i'm sure he couldn't have been that disgusting pre-covid if he felt like going to a public event like that especially after the gunt photo happened literally the year before.

honestly your best bet if you're really this obsessive is to try to find his old high school and reach out to every fucker and hope for a hit. he did mention having sex before leaving florida so he had to have some well wishers.

Back