• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Meta Gaylord's Retarded Gutterlife

Subtitle
Or: A Ralpamales Journey

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Update:
I found the sign that will work on this conservitard audience
IMG20240723190248.jpg

Cleaned up pretty nicely out there, bought myself some fancy new socks and tucked away most of the rest.
While out there, I found a decent gig registering people to vote. Pays $20/hr, 40 hr weeks, pretty much up until the election. Going to holler at them next week once plasma shekels start coming in. A month of that kind of work with my basically zero overhead will put me in a very comfortable position.
Oh, also, I got cat called by a drunk wine aunt today. She was probably just having a laugh with her friend in the driver seat but it still felt nice to be objectified. Really don't understand why the feminists bitch about that sort of thing

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Ugh 🙄
Has there been anyone else ever banned from Ashley's thread but her?
Screenshot_2024-07-23-21-02-42-32_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

@kiwifails
It's honestly not that cozy. It's just trading one Null for another who is even older and sketchier.
@Ashley Hutsell Jankowski
No ma'am, I can but won't stop talking about you until you stop making a spectacle of yourself. I love you though 😘
If you ever get tired of your old man, you let me know. I'll be down to chatta your nooga before you can say "Oh Gaylord, please plunge my soggy depths"
@TheNotRealAsh
I'm the first nigga to ever not be allowed in BB's thread 😭
Not sorry @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt
I'll keep giving "bad" people good ideas 😎
You could always appropriately address (((our))) concerns instead of distracting yourself with ooga booga nonsense?
I A-log because you're incredibly sus and you refuse to be the supposed adult in the room. Just stop being a fucking asshole, maybe let the mods you have on staff run this site and you go play with the three Nigerians who will ever care about your side projects you keep trying to use us in?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Why would a store let you return food items, that's just fucking insane. Didn't they learn anything from the ice-cream licking and the tylenol murders and shit
In b4 someone replaces the chocolate ice cream with frozen shit and tries to return it.

Reason: It's very easy to take the lid off without damaging the plastic assuming they even have it.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Just had some uppity faggot landscapers try to run me off the corner where I'm flying a sign today.
"Sir we need you to move along, soliciting is illegal here"
>No, this is a public sidewalk and you're just a landscaper
"Sir this is private property and it's illegal
>Ok, then you should call the cops
"Well that's fine, I'll just call the law and they can handle that"
>Great idea sir, waste police resources
I'm certainly not moving because of some hick faggots who are mad they had to work today but maybe I'm wrong and this particular piece of sidewalk is actually private. Will update if anything comes of it

Moontroon

Daniel Lopez is a pedophile
Remarkable Onion
Just had some uppity faggot landscapers try to run me off the corner where I'm flying a sign today.
"Sir we need you to move along, soliciting is illegal here"
>No, this is a public sidewalk and you're just a landscaper
"Sir this is private property and it's illegal
>Ok, then you should call the cops
"Well that's fine, I'll just call the law and they can handle that"
>Great idea sir, waste police resources
I'm certainly not moving because of some hick faggots who are mad they had to work today but maybe I'm wrong and this particular piece of sidewalk is actually private. Will update if anything comes of it
Where's your fucking job? Expect everything in life to be a handout?

They need to get on with it and shoot you dead, worthless spic.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
They need to get on with it and shoot you dead, worthless spic.
Oh ok, you are a Gargamel sock. You're literally a jewish furry pedophile, so the fact that you wish ill on me is a sign that I've done something right 💅🏻
Just curious, but do your three paraphilias cross over? I'd hope you'd wait until the male dog was of age but I suspect you're not so choosy

Betelgeuse

The Hairy Anchovy 🐟
Hellovan Onion
Steve o snorted coke with hiv positive blood and talked about it before. Idk if he ever caught it.

I fucking hate him.

Asshole gets a dick tattooed on his forehead at 50 and now he's going to get fake tits as a stunt. Stop it, faggot. It's not 2002. Jackass died when Ryan Dunn went up in flames. Your whole life has been spent being the male version of a pick me girl.

And just the fact that he had a whole show where he snitched on every celebrity he did drugs with without their permission was greasy as fuck. Fucking throat cancer sounding ass motherfucker out here dry snitching on everyone who ever did coke with him.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
I was a lazybones and sat in the AC all day 😎 I must grind tomorrow since things aren't going well with the one plasma clinic so I'll have to start donating at the other while waiting for things to resolve
Asshole gets a dick tattooed on his forehead at 50 and now he's going to get fake tits as a stunt
All that's pretty funny tbh and I admire his sobriety but he's incredibly preachy, elitist and leftist.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
I fucking hate him.

Asshole gets a dick tattooed on his forehead at 50 and now he's going to get fake tits as a stunt. Stop it, faggot. It's not 2002. Jackass died when Ryan Dunn went up in flames. Your whole life has been spent being the male version of a pick me girl.

And just the fact that he had a whole show where he snitched on every celebrity he did drugs with without their permission was greasy as fuck. Fucking throat cancer sounding ass motherfucker out here dry snitching on everyone who ever did coke with him.
I didn't realize that retard was 50 years old. I stopped following jackass after the first movie.
Also
@Time 4 Guillotines you're okay?