• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Meta Gaylord's Retarded Gutterlife

Subtitle
Or: A Ralpamales Journey

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Alright, I've officially escaped the carnival. Planned to last week but it saved me 4 hours of hitch hiking to stick around until yesterday.
It was genuinely one of the most miserable experiences I've endured. For starters, the bunkhouse I was staying in was smaller than any jail cell I've been in, not to mention the pervasive smell of mold which gave me a gnarly cough since the day I joined up.
My boss was cool enough, kept us supplied with booze and weed. His wife was genuinely one of the most miserable women I've ever been around though. She instantly drains the joy out of any room she walks in, gave zero fucks about anything but her own money and dramatically bitched about every fucking thing. I'd say I don't know why boss man sticks with her but considering everything is actually hers and he's the male equivalent of a gold digger, I suppose it checks out
One of my coworkers was cool as hell and I won't describe him further. But the other 3 guys sucked.
There was Bacon, a big oaf who seemed seconds away from asking you to tell him about the rabbits, George. Dude was one of the filthiest fucks I've ever had to be around, and I've been homies with piss bums.
Jimmy, a Southern wigger who lost all his teeth to meth before 30. He was alright, smoked me out all the time and made me laugh but he was a total roach.
And then the old school of the crew, David. He's a bloated/bitter ex-con with a totally unwarranted sense of self importance. He was plastered one night and told me I complain too much, despite the fact I would have never had a negative word to say if we were being paid anything close to a livable wage.
Which is still my biggest complaint. I worked 50-60 hours weeks and walked away with at most $180. Unironically, I make significantly more money just donating plasma, and that only takes 8 hours per month. Fuck, a teenager at Taco Bell makes more money.
Fuck carnivals. Shit's built on slave labor and you'd be better served taking your kids literally anywhere else.
Oh, I was running the fish game. You know, what where you have to toss ping pong balls into the little fish bowls and you win a pet goldfish?
That part was actually fun. The way the bosses wanted it ran was scumbag bullshit, so I disregarded them and ran it how I wanted. For $20 a pop, I was expected to give kids 12 ping pong balls and if they didn't get one in they didn't get shit.
I said fuck that and told their parents for an extra $5 I'd give them a bucket with like 60 balls in it and make sure they walked away with a fish. I called the company who supplies their fish tanks and they only cost $3.75 ($15 if you bought from me), so that $5 fish insurance covered all the overhead and made sure people weren't pissed off that their kids were robbed.
The carnival isn't a place for anyone with a sense of morality or an understanding of their own earning potential. That is unless you want to be a boss and mercilessly exploit the ever loving fuck out of everyone around you.
Anyway, I dipped out early yesterday morning. Packed my shit in my freshly stolen hobo backpack and sauntered off. It took me damn near 4 hours to catch a hitch but the guy who scooped me ended up taking me all the way to the city I was aiming for and kicked me down $300 when we said goodbye, along with the contact info for a door-to-door sales job, which I might hit up since it's another bizarre job I've wanted to try.
But since he was incredibly generous, I've purchased a gym membership+storage unit+two month bus passes. I've decided against utilizing the shelter here since my need for a place to leave things and a place to shower has been fulfilled. I guess you could call it sleeping rough but the weather is amazing and I can crash practically anywhere since I wake up at 5AM when hoboin'.
Waiting for my storage to open so I can go move in, then I'm going to hit up Goodwill for new shoes and a day pack, then maybe go get stoned and visit the zoo. I want to smugly mock the wildlife 😈
Still a better love story than twilight.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Yeah, they swatted my dumpster. SWAT team blew the hinges right off, threw a flash bang in and shot my pet rat. Shit was so cash.
newFile-1.jpg

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Tough times. So I've got myself comfortable enough but am out of money. Went and got registered for plasma out here but I had to do a protein test before I'd be able to donate with this company again, which takes like a week to get results back.
I'd just go fly a sign but this city is quite aggressive against soliciting, so I may have to take up panhandling for a bit, which is cringe.
Thinking about flying a sign that says "Need Work, Not A Handout". People will still give money, might find some honest day labor and it'll be hard for the cops to really tell me some shit. That or just a joke sign. "Legalize Medicinal Hookers" worked very well in other places 🤔
Idk, shit's gay but it'll be better shortly. Doing my best to avoid fucking with a shelter, especially while the weather is nice.

VAIDS Victim

Cumsock Dodger
An Onion Among Onions
Tough times. So I've got myself comfortable enough but am out of money. Went and got registered for plasma out here but I had to do a protein test before I'd be able to donate with this company again, which takes like a week to get results back.
Can you register with a food bank, just to have something to eat while you wait to donate plasma? Are you on any form of social assistance? Did you end up buying a storage unit and were you planning on living in it?
Doing my best to avoid fucking with a shelter
Don't blame you, they can have bed bugs and various forms of lice plus the homeless that are so mentally Ill they'd be better off institutionalized.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Can you register with a food bank, just to have something to eat while you wait to donate plasma?
Yeah but food isn't an issue. I got vittles for the week. More concerned with doing laundry, getting some work boots, getting phone service on again, etc
Are you on any form of social assistance?
Naw, I try not to take it. Food stamps might be nice but again not a huge concern. Ramen+tuna+multivitamins is cheap until I get money coming in
Did you end up buying a storage unit and were you planning on living in it?
Yeah, I got a storage unit and a gym membership for showers. Haven't been using the storage unit to crash since it'd suck to get kicked out of one when I don't have the money to get another yet. First hundred from plasma will go to a rainy day fund, so maybe I will.
I usually stay nomadic with where I camp for the night. You can sleep just about anywhere if you're up early and I get up at 5AM

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Oh shid. So I just called the local police department for clarification on flying a sign, assuming the home bums I talked to didn't actually know what they were talking about. Apparently not illegal unless you're on private property and you can't be aggressive, but otherwise it's all good.
We gonna get them medicinal hookers legalized today 😎

Ashley Hutsell Jankowski

Mankind, be vigilant; we loved you.
Chattanooga, TN
Naw, I try not to take it. Food stamps might be nice but again not a huge concern. Ramen+tuna+multivitamins is cheap until I get money coming in
Look up youtube ramen hacks so you aren't dying of protein deficiency/ mercury poisoning. Get a carton of eggs and crack one into the broth while its boiling. A green onion or two costs nothing and is easy to steal and greatly improves the flavor and texture of your shit. Just pilfer a little steak if you can get away with it and chop it up.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Was a tough grind yesterday. Made enough to do much laundry, stock up on two weeks of nicotines and got a half gram dab pen.
But yeah, these people are conservitards and my funny signs didn't do much. Going to try "$5 or I'm Voting Kamala!" today.
Oh, also, some obnoxious shitkicker felt the need to tell me to get a job so I'll be applying for emergency food stamps today, in his honor. A nigga out here just trying to make it for a week but now I'll be taking a few hundred dollars of tax payer money since these Midwest hicks would rather it go to "hard working" Somalians 💅🏻
Protip: A certain bourgeois grocery chain is a great place to recycle food stamps. You can go in and buy the largest tub of coconut oil (or two) with your gibs, walk out and right back in the other doors to customer service and do a no receipt return. Bam, $50-$100 of fancy craft beer.
Look up youtube ramen hacks so you aren't dying of protein deficiency/ mercury poisoning. Get a carton of eggs and crack one into the broth while its boiling. A green onion or two costs nothing and is easy to steal and greatly improves the flavor and texture of your shit. Just pilfer a little steak if you can get away with it and chop it up.
>Boiling
Lol yeah, if you didn't gather I'm currently hoboin' after running away from the carnival. But yeah, eating this poorly is a temporary thing. I'm heading to Casper at the end of next month and will get a cooking job somewhere decent, plus my plasma donation shekels.

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
>Boiling
Lol yeah, if you didn't gather I'm currently hoboin' after running away from the carnival. But yeah, eating this poorly is a temporary thing. I'm heading to Casper at the end of next month and will get a cooking job somewhere decent, plus my plasma donation shekels.
unyuns say to cooking egg in noodles water to avail! boil hot heat is for cook. egg short time cooking. egg easy. unyuns not wanting silly carnival hobo man to death die.

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
I'll be right m8. Just a touch of mild discomfort until next week. Plasma pays $500 a month which is more than enough to be able to get back to working a normie job until I'm ready to change cities again
unyuns worry about nutriments long term success!

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
Protip: A certain bourgeois grocery chain is a great place to recycle food stamps. You can go in and buy the largest tub of coconut oil (or two) with your gibs, walk out and right back in the other doors to customer service and do a no receipt return. Bam, $50-$100 of fancy craft beer.
Why would a store let you return food items, that's just fucking insane. Didn't they learn anything from the ice-cream licking and the tylenol murders and shit

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Why would a store let you return food items, that's just fucking insane. Didn't they learn anything from the ice-cream licking and the tylenol murders and shit
Has to be unopened and tamper evident. They've always checked that the coconut oil is still sealed before accepting it back.
I remember the ice cream niggers, it was bizarre that whatever brand that was didn't put plastic around the lid

polonium

An Onion Among Onions
Has to be unopened and tamper evident. They've always checked that the coconut oil is still sealed before accepting it back.
I remember the ice cream niggers, it was bizarre that whatever brand that was didn't put plastic around the lid
I've spent a fair time carefully removing the lids on "tamper evident" water bottles with a heat gun so I could fill them with vodka and reseal them to get them into festivals and sporting events as "it's water bro look it's still sealed" so no, I would not accept a return on a food item

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
I've spent a fair time carefully removing the lids on "tamper evident" water bottles with a heat gun so I could fill them with vodka and reseal them to get them into festivals and sporting events as "it's water bro look it's still sealed"
We used to just duct tape plastic flasks to our backs. Something something, America spent $1mil, Russia used a pencil.
Idk, if someone wanted to hurt people with food there's a myriad of ways. Hand-out ricin laced breakfast tacos to all the bridge bums, put cyanide in a bottles of codeine and leave them laying around the hood, etc.

polonium

An Onion Among Onions
We used to just duct tape plastic flasks to our backs. Something something, America spent $1mil, Russia used a pencil.
Idk, if someone wanted to hurt people with food there's a myriad of ways. Hand-out ricin laced breakfast tacos to all the bridge bums, put cyanide in a bottles of codeine and leave them laying around the hood, etc.
Cool cool and all but if I buy coconut oil that turns out to be tainted with hobo jizz then the supermarket becomes part of the chain of liability and if it turns out they let any ol' whacked out AIDS riddled ex-carny drop off jars with no paperwork then they might as well bend over and spread their cheeks because it's going in dry