What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Meta Gaylord's Retarded Gutterlife

Subtitle
Or: A Ralpamales Journey

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Almost went to jail trying to steal jerky last night. Thankfully my boss was on hand to help smooth shit over
Q6ij3aj.gif

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
Got exposed to HIV+ blood today and tried smelling salts for my bosses amusement. Don't think any of the blood got into any of my hand cuts but going to go get tested next month when we're in a big city. Pretty shitty but not stressing about it since there's nothing I can do.
unyuns for the real is hope you are not AIDS monkey

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Shit mang, I got fucked out of some money cuz incompetency. But we about to open 4th of July, so mad money.
Grindset mindset 🔫
It's been a fun night, kicked it hard with some new people in the outfit. Took pics for when locations is way past relevant

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt
Can you quit stoking her pipe and just at least let Ashley post in my thread?
Anyone sane would see there were shots fired on both sides. Just saying, if you got the balls to host threads about them, you're honestly obligated to allow them to speak, if only for drama's sake.
Same reason I tell you to allow Elaine to post and unmod @Empresa in her thread because of poo touching bias.
Even Josh will make containment zone concessions. Be better than him

TheNotRealAsh

Still have Ashley Hutsell Jankowski's Address in my Banner
An Onion Among Onions
Anyone sane would see there were shots fired on both sides. Just saying, if you got the balls to host threads about them, you're honestly obligated to allow them to speak, if only for drama's sake.
She doesn't deserve to be let out of her tard cage. And every time she was allowed to 'speak' Ashley Hutsell Jankowski began shitting the thread up with her nonsense. I wanna see your gutter life not Ashley's fat paragraphs.

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
She doesn't deserve to be let out of her tard cage. And every time she was allowed to 'speak' Ashley Hutsell Jankowski began shitting the thread up with her nonsense. I wanna see your gutter life not Ashley's fat paragraphs.
who is? i see everwhere naming her. who? what do? She bad?

Back