What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Meta Gaylord's Retarded Gutterlife

Subtitle
Or: A Ralpamales Journey

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
I've decided to go be a carnie. Some guy came into the shelter bitching he'd just been fired so I hightailed it over there. It's going to be a very unusual experience but it's always been a bucket list item.
I've been wifi dependent for a hot minute but once I get paid out when we move towns I'll grab a SIM card so y'all can enjoy the greasy squalor behind the scenes
View attachment 56864
I'm consolidating my belongings and heading to the bunk house tonight, so I'll see you guys as I have time to wander off for some wifi
Living his childhood dream of running away and joining a circus.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Living his childhood dream of running away and joining a circus.
u1f921_u1f60e.png
It's pretty dope so far. Gonna be running the game booths, so I'll get to use my need to babble constructively. Best part is the pay will be completely off the books. If all goes well I'll stick with the company until the end of the season and maybe go winter in Casper until the next season. Gonna be real fun getting my Joe Dirt on
200w.gif

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Carnie life is so much harder than I thought it would be. Easily the most chad shit I've done. I pulled in an impressive amount for my game stall about also worked a 12 hour shift without a lunch break. This will be where I earn my surname, because I'm not giving up

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
I'm really enjoying this bizarre lifestyle. The crew is a bunch of misfits and outcasts that are interesting in their own ways. I'm fitting in fine, as one would suspect. There's more downtime than I'd have figured and the entire pay structure is meant to keep you in debt to "the company store" if you're not extremely thrifty.
I wish I could provide live updates and photos but I'm sure someone would be salty enough to try and get my deplatformed from a traveling carnival lol.
I'll provide photos and maybe some vlog stuff once the info is a week or two out of date.
One thing I wish I'd have minded in the forums I read on living this lifestyle is the need to have a side hustle. I figured I'd have to be dealing meth or something wild but just have a speakeasy in my bunkhouse or selling breakfast tacos would have doubled my money, let alone selling prerolls of mids.
If I stick it out, I'll know how to actually profit next season.
Our run ends in November and those that don't fuck off will be invited to stay at the bosses compound until the next run.
Regardless, this has been a very interesting couple of weeks and not to be too much of a hippy dick the Universe with provide

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Day 4 of being a carnie. I woke up needing to rock a piss but feeling too lazy to take the five minute walk to the port-a-potties (and not trusting my peepee dance would get me there on time) I reached for ye olde trusty piss jug.
Sadly, it was not Old Pissy I grabbed, but my bottle of bleach. In true Trailer Park Boys fashion, within 3 seconds of letting loose the bleach erupted into a geyser, not unlike the mentos+diet coke phenomenon, spraying my dick and balls with bleach and gassing my room with what I imagine was low grade mustard gas.
I am become Ricky, destroyer of pepperoni sticks
200w (1).gif

VAIDS Victim

Cumsock Dodger
An Onion Among Onions
I am on lithium to prevent manic episodes, Antabuse to make me want to die if I fuck up and drink alcohol again and Klonopin to reduce my anxiety and subsequent tard rage. Meds taken and the gay duck has won.
Are you on Klonopin long term? That stuff is addictive. Buspar is a non-addictive alternative and Abilify could be added on for bipolar, rather than lithium you need blood tests while taking. What kind of bipolar do you have?
I am severely sunburned :(
Also, there's some variety of coof going around the camp. Still, the show must go on.

View attachment 57179
Get vaxed and wear sunscreen you drug fiend.

Last edited:

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Are you on Klonopin long term?
No, I could follow up for more but ran out a couple days ago. No withdrawal
What kind of bipolar do you have?
Bipolar 2.
Get vaxed and wear sunscreen you drug fiend.
I am vaxed for covid and yeah, was a hell of a day to lose my hat and not have cash for sunscreen.
Check out the gnar gnar swelling this shit caused. It's not even that bad of a burn, couple blisters but the oedema spooked me.
IMG20240613180642.jpg

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Bipolar be like:
-This is my childhood dream, so fun!
-This is the last form of legal slavery!
Kek, idk that it's my mood disorder but I certainly vacillate between opinions on most things. It is certainly both something I've always wanted to do, something I mostly enjoy and modern slavery in regards to wage. I wish I could gibs more deets but my boss is cool as hell and the actual work isn't so bad and there's a family and culture here amongst the outfit. But the fucking pay man. Double it and assure minimum wage for all the very extra shit and we're talking. It's a whole thing lol. But tonight, I'm in a good mood. Think I'm going to stick around long enough to let the route get me close to Casper/path of least resistance and hitch the rest of the way with vids maybe.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Spent the better part of a week in a cow pasture. Definitely ready to pack this shit up and move on to the next cow town.
I was actually going to quit at the end of this event and just hitchhike on to my ultimate destination but if I wait it out we'll be somewhere that puts me on a short, straight shot to Casper, Wyoming.
This shit fucking blows but not having to hitch for days through the middle of nowhere is MDWU. Also sticking it out will mean I end up there with some scratch in my pocket.

Back