• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Meta Gaylord's Retarded Gutterlife

Subtitle
Or: A Ralpamales Journey

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
We're at a large event for the 4th of July. Crushed it pretty well today, hoping the money keeps hitting while we're at this spot.
Really can't wait until I'm done with this and I can spill the beans on all the drama and "interesting" people. Everyone is chill, there's just a lot of stupidity and intrigue afoot. Also a fuck ton of petty drama over shit that couldn't matter less.

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
Everyone is chill, there's just a lot of stupidity and intrigue afoot. Also a fuck ton of petty drama over shit that couldn't matter less.
Welcome to every job ever tbqhwy

I was supervising loading precast comms tower footings onto a trailer today and the trucking company sent a female driver who couldn't do the straps up so they had to send a male driver to just help secure it down.

Diversity is out strength.

VAIDS Victim

Cumsock Dodger
An Onion Among Onions
there's nothing I can do.
Exposed how? It has to get into you like through a cut, sore, your anus or stepping on a dirty needle to infect you. If you got it on unbroken skin, you should be fine.
If you got it on a sussy area, you can get post prophylaxis therapy where you take HIV drugs after being exposed so you don't get it yourself. Go to emerg or urgent care for it.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
TL;DR
Someone on the team nicked themselves and it got on a couple outer knuckles.
No contact between blood and mucus membrane, but I have been having severe allergies and perhaps it made contact with my nose or eyes.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Got exposed to HIV+ blood today and tried smelling salts for my bosses amusement. Don't think any of the blood got into any of my hand cuts but going to go get tested next month when we're in a big city. Pretty shitty but not stressing about it since there's nothing I can do.
Steve o snorted coke with hiv positive blood and talked about it before. Idk if he ever caught it.

TheNotRealAsh

Still have Ashley Hutsell Jankowski's Address in my Banner
An Onion Among Onions
its ken site , his rules . my mod bar doesn't even show up half the time , as for the niche random txts that was all mike , you can tell cause he signed them like fucking hancock - VOID :rolleyes:
Very cool Empresa. But what does this have to do with anything?

VAIDS Victim

Cumsock Dodger
An Onion Among Onions
No, go to free clinic after 45 days, because variable antibody tests.
If you ever do get cut or something with AIDSy blood, do get post prophylaxis therapy ASAP and don't wait to actually develop HIV. You may be able to get it at free clinics but it's worth emergency if needed because it can prevent you from going on to develop an HIV infection.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Well, I've whined enough about it and I've had my fill of bucket listing for now. Going to quit after our next event. It'll put me an hour outside the town my buddy from the puzzle factory lives in, so going to go hang out with him for a few days then begin making my way towards Casper.
Going to stop somewhere else for about a month before that, grind some comparatively easier and significantly better paid day labor money, then maybe come back on to the team for a final large event that should net me ~ $1.5K- $2K.
Can't be poo touching Cobes if I'm a broker nigga than he is. I want to treat him to some adventures outside the house and get his fat tire fixed up so he can ride bike (weather permitting)

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Idk nigga, shit's fucked. I ganked a Walmart tho for enough camping supplies to be straight. Just need to make enough money to be a lazy fuck and ride the train instead of the bitch ass bus

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
I make my escape tonight!
7b8f80eb0e6f8dc943cdc187c5a05c62.gif

Hardly going to make enough money in this bullshit ass middle of nowhere town to cover my bus ticket elsewhere, so I might as well take off and go panhandle it in a fraction of the time. Wish me luck, niggas. Will update soon

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Alright, I've officially escaped the carnival. Planned to last week but it saved me 4 hours of hitch hiking to stick around until yesterday.
It was genuinely one of the most miserable experiences I've endured. For starters, the bunkhouse I was staying in was smaller than any jail cell I've been in, not to mention the pervasive smell of mold which gave me a gnarly cough since the day I joined up.
My boss was cool enough, kept us supplied with booze and weed. His wife was genuinely one of the most miserable women I've ever been around though. She instantly drains the joy out of any room she walks in, gave zero fucks about anything but her own money and dramatically bitched about every fucking thing. I'd say I don't know why boss man sticks with her but considering everything is actually hers and he's the male equivalent of a gold digger, I suppose it checks out
One of my coworkers was cool as hell and I won't describe him further. But the other 3 guys sucked.
There was Bacon, a big oaf who seemed seconds away from asking you to tell him about the rabbits, George. Dude was one of the filthiest fucks I've ever had to be around, and I've been homies with piss bums.
Jimmy, a Southern wigger who lost all his teeth to meth before 30. He was alright, smoked me out all the time and made me laugh but he was a total roach.
And then the old school of the crew, David. He's a bloated/bitter ex-con with a totally unwarranted sense of self importance. He was plastered one night and told me I complain too much, despite the fact I would have never had a negative word to say if we were being paid anything close to a livable wage.
Which is still my biggest complaint. I worked 50-60 hours weeks and walked away with at most $180. Unironically, I make significantly more money just donating plasma, and that only takes 8 hours per month. Fuck, a teenager at Taco Bell makes more money.
Fuck carnivals. Shit's built on slave labor and you'd be better served taking your kids literally anywhere else.
Oh, I was running the fish game. You know, what where you have to toss ping pong balls into the little fish bowls and you win a pet goldfish?
That part was actually fun. The way the bosses wanted it ran was scumbag bullshit, so I disregarded them and ran it how I wanted. For $20 a pop, I was expected to give kids 12 ping pong balls and if they didn't get one in they didn't get shit.
I said fuck that and told their parents for an extra $5 I'd give them a bucket with like 60 balls in it and make sure they walked away with a fish. I called the company who supplies their fish tanks and they only cost $3.75 ($15 if you bought from me), so that $5 fish insurance covered all the overhead and made sure people weren't pissed off that their kids were robbed.
The carnival isn't a place for anyone with a sense of morality or an understanding of their own earning potential. That is unless you want to be a boss and mercilessly exploit the ever loving fuck out of everyone around you.
Anyway, I dipped out early yesterday morning. Packed my shit in my freshly stolen hobo backpack and sauntered off. It took me damn near 4 hours to catch a hitch but the guy who scooped me ended up taking me all the way to the city I was aiming for and kicked me down $300 when we said goodbye, along with the contact info for a door-to-door sales job, which I might hit up since it's another bizarre job I've wanted to try.
But since he was incredibly generous, I've purchased a gym membership+storage unit+two month bus passes. I've decided against utilizing the shelter here since my need for a place to leave things and a place to shower has been fulfilled. I guess you could call it sleeping rough but the weather is amazing and I can crash practically anywhere since I wake up at 5AM when hoboin'.
Waiting for my storage to open so I can go move in, then I'm going to hit up Goodwill for new shoes and a day pack, then maybe go get stoned and visit the zoo. I want to smugly mock the wildlife 😈