What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Meta Gaylord's Retarded Gutterlife

Subtitle
Or: A Ralpamales Journey

Autism Rulez

Baby Onion
I've quit my job because they wanted me to intentionally avoid registering conservatives to vote. What should I drop in our Signal group chat since they haven't removed me yet?
@Crimson Fucker
Make it count :)
Tell them:
"A voter registration or GOTV drive is not a reportable expenditure if the following conditions are met:

The corporation or labor organization must not make any express advocacy communications as part of the voter registration or GOTV drive;
The voter registration drive must not be directed primarily to individuals previously, currently or intending to register with the political party favored by the corporation or labor organization;
Registration information, voting assistance and other services must be made available without regard to the voter’s political preference, and must not be withheld or refused on the basis of support for or opposition to particular candidates or political party. This information must be provided in writing to those receiving such services at the time of the drive; and
Individuals conducting the drive must not be paid on the basis of the number of individuals registered or transported who support one or more particular candidate or political party."

From FEC.

Got kicked out of my storage unit, thanks Onion Farms. Something something, you don't know what it's like dot JDANKS
Anyway, I was in a mood and went off on a security guard who tried to tard wrangle me on a public sidewalk. My recording of his call to 911, minus any legally actionable threats that didn't come later

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
Paid for hoboing sounds pretty good. I think it's a good idea and fits his personality well. There's some work required to get there like a license and then that special qualification license but it's prob not that hard.
It really isn't, I mean, there are plenty of Somali refugees driving trucks in America.

Probably the biggest hangup is the need to piss clean, and the prohibition of alcohol in the truck.

Back