Non-Country Debate user SSj_Ness about rape..

Thread that is not connected to a particular country or miscellaneous posts

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned ๐ŸŒ‘
Hellovan Onion
1708659164807.png

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Personally, I think Eris Ness is based.
You have to be a butthurt coomie commie to say otherwise.
Genuinely, rape is as natural as homosexuality.
But "it's natural" isn't really a statement of the healthiness of a thing since uranium is natural but you should probably keep it out of your anus.
What makes us human is to willfully rise above animalistic behavior.
If we're going to start purging all the animals in human skin, then I agree. But pragmatically, they're probably not deserving of liquidation for such a common behavior.
Heavy punitive measures, sure, but not state backed murder.
A thick rubber band applied to the testicles for a week would solve so many sociatal woes...

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
Personally, I think Eris Ness is based.
You have to be a butthurt coomie commie to say otherwise.
Genuinely, rape is as natural as homosexuality.
But "it's natural" isn't really a statement of the healthiness of a thing since uranium is natural but you should probably keep it out of your anus.
What makes us human is to willfully rise above animalistic behavior.
If we're going to start purging all the animals in human skin, then I agree. But pragmatically, they're probably not deserving of liquidation for such a common behavior.
Heavy punitive measures, sure, but not state backed murder.
A thick rubber band applied to the testicles for a week would solve so many sociatal woes...

where I store my uranium is none of your business!

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
Theocracy be like:

"12 year old bride and 40 year old groom(er) have wedding"

"12 year old newly wed bride who married 40 year old dies in labor and infant is stillborn, husband seeks to remarry"
I'm waiting for a period piece where the himbo partyboy king is like "this is fucked, guys, where's the lady from the party last night lol" instead of going with it and the random (adult) ho is now queen in waiting. ๐Ÿคฃ

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
It's a safe bet that the men expecting female children to carry rape babies are usually the sort whose subhuman genetic material gets expunged or scraped out of every other hole they've pozzed, so they usually have the most riding on rapebaby survival.
Ok baby killer

weird how it always comes to pedophilia with trads huh
You're trad now?

People who obsess all day over how best to interfere with and exert control over most aspects of everyone else's life also have a burning desire for a mentally undeveloped physically small partner.
"Don't kill babies" =/= "interfere with and exert control"

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
People who obsess all day over how best to interfere with and exert control over most aspects of everyone else's life also have a burning desire for a mentally undeveloped physically small partner.
Probably also why Daddy-Daughter dances exist and are a popular thing in trad+faith communities where the dude's overreach into others' lives is not only encouraged, but celebrated as a "righteous actions of a good man." ๐Ÿคข