Non-Country Debate user SSj_Ness about rape..

Thread that is not connected to a particular country or miscellaneous posts

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
What did @SSj_Ness mean by this?

View attachment 38197
It wasn't clear? Rapists don't deserve to be brutally murdered (there's exceptions where I wouldn't object).

He means he wants to commit rape as a crime or has raped someone already (hence his other posts justifying taping women while they're passed out) and he's testing moral arguments so that he can use them once he is arrested and prosecuted.
Tell your mom to stop lying, it was consensual.

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
As much I don't care for troons but having retards posting shit like that on your site and keeping it up is one of the main reasons why ISPs or whatever don't want to deal with Josh any longer.
No, they wouldn't even want to deal with him anyway, not unless he totally bends the knee. And Nano50 made some good points, Null needs to perform a libtard purge.

nobodyworthwhile

Baby Onion
Example: He went looking for advice on a tech forum and fucked himself over with his behavior, but he blamed the techies.
Where can I read more about this? I wasn't here when this first came up and it sounds deliciously stupid.

Also, for some reason this recently got bumped to the front page of the Deep Thoughts section, and is yet another example of "these guys are obsessed with trans people."

I do think the difference in perception between here and KF is telling. For example we see SSJ_Ness as basically nuts, but over there he seems to be regarded as some kind of genius. (Someone should tell them the "SSJ" stands for "Serious Satan Jew" and see how they react).

VAIDS Victim

The moon was rising and heaven burned 🌑
Hellovan Onion
"Debate user SSj_Ness about rape" thread when?
He posted this on thegooddoctor's profile:
1692324263836.png

Last edited:

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
He posted this on thegooddoctor's profile:
View attachment 38278

>is a rapist
>wants to have sex in fecal matter

SSJ "rape rape" Ness confirmed for redditor.

I do think the difference in perception between here and KF is telling. For example we see SSJ_Ness as basically nuts, but over there he seems to be regarded as some kind of genius. (Someone should tell them the "SSJ" stands for "Serious Satan Jew" and see how they react).

He is a rapist in training that larps as a Christian and has a poop fetish. I'm only surprised he doesn't have a cult

SSj_Ness

Baby Onion
okay, rapist
Okay, your mom didn't consent, I'm sorry. I'm sure if I was a nigger she would've :cry:

Just out of curiosity can you define rape for me?
What I did to Chrysler Bulding's mom.

I do think the difference in perception between here and KF is telling. For example we see SSJ_Ness as basically nuts, but over there he seems to be regarded as some kind of genius.
Where do you get that from? Most of them are less hostile to me but that's about the only difference.

I'm only surprised he doesn't have a cult
I do, but it's super secret and you're not invited unless you send a time stamped image of you sucking nigger cock.

I know you guys are even too retarded for KF, but surely you know what copypasta is...right?

Assley Butsmell

Remarkable Onion
Okay, your mom didn't consent, I'm sorry. I'm sure if I was a nigger she would've :cry:

What I did to Chrysler Bulding's mom.

Where do you get that from? Most of them are less hostile to me but that's about the only difference.

I do, but it's super secret and you're not invited unless you send a time stamped image of you sucking nigger cock.

I know you guys are even too retarded for KF, but surely you know what copypasta is...right?
lol fagot

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
Yikes.

I always get enthusiastic consent, and by enthusiastic consent I mean sedatives.

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
I mean I understood it was a DBZ reference, but....

Also, if witch burnings were good, which witch burnings were good? Which witch which was burned genuinely deserved it?
The female ones.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
strong "tranny crying because of his titty pills" energy from SSJ "rape rape" Ness
Just press ignore on anyone giving you creep vibes. They can debate one another on who's the rapiest in this thread, as long as they don't shit up the main threads where we want to discuss actually serious shit, like Null moving back to the US.