What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?
It's so funny to think your opinion about China means anything when this is the state of the last group who will tolerate your posts lol

Screenshot_20230807-082906_kindlephoto-113637519.png

joshy loves the Chinks. Well, the ones in power at the moment. I don't see the broom being a fan of Lao Tzu, Confucius, y'know, all the stuff the Commies didn't want people thinking about. That's another thing Ash has in common with the broom. That and the noncery.

I'm not here to say that China is perfect, merely that its economy is going to crush a country made up of 30-40% Trump voting pigpeople who are massive honking chauvinists like you, which is ironic and funny to me.

You're retarded. The United States economy isn't being overshadowed by emigration-heavy nations because of orange man. The reason behind the American decline is entirely the fault of their their failed policy of "bomb the hell out of third world countries and let the educated cream-of-the-crop flow freely into our country's large industrial sectors". Yet lards are surprised when third-worlders, driven by resentment and disloyalty, make up the majority of big tech leaders and real estate barons.

you do realize this makes it sound like you were also posting on said forum yes? I mean, you were, we all know this, but it doesn't make you sound innocent in the least
Yep, she loves finding and joining White Supermascist forums, they're the only places that allow her to type her deranged shit.

I'm the thing you fear most: a well-read and educated antisemite capable of synthesizing disparate facts and combining them into a comprehensive and comprehensible thesis to present to the world. And I'll keep doing it just as long as jews continue to bend their efforts towards destroying the societies and cultures they live in. And there's nothing whatsoever you can do about it.

I say this as a crack open my 6th single serve dinty moore slop can of the day

"When considering Marx and his views towards Jews, one must go further than his infamous essay, his correspondence also needs to be considered. Marx used the Bambergers to borrow money but showed contempt for them. In a derogatory fashion he referred to the father and son as “Jew Bamberger” or “little Jew Bamberger.” Similarly, Spielmann, whose name appears frequently in correspondence between Marx and Engels was referred to as “Jew Spielmann.” When on holiday in Ramsgate in 1879, Marx reported to Engels that the resort contained “many Jews and fleas.” In an earlier letter to Engels, Marx referred to Ferdinand Lassalle as a “Jewish nigger.” Professor Fine has not discussed this but I do not see such comments as “witty” or “ironic,” they are simply racist."

This is what Ash believes, isn't it Ash? You hate the Jews because you owe them money. Money you'll never pay back, what with all of Tom's income going on keeping you from getting the shakes and the screaming ab dabs.

Why do you hate the Red Sea Pedestrians so much Ash? Is it because you are a sexually perverted Nazi?

Last edited:
She'll just start yammering about the Uighers not being oppressed, but at the same time how they deserve cultural and physical genocide, even when the atrocity in question was clear on the other side of China, then ignore you when you point that out.

She'll just start yammering about the Uighers not being oppressed, but at the same time how they deserve cultural and physical genocide, even when the atrocity in question was clear on the other side of China, then ignore you when you point that out.
everybody keeps saying "the uyghurs aren't ACTUALLY oppressed it was disproven" loud enough to drown out the actual uyghurs going 'we are oppressed. pls help'. very communist of you Ashley

She has to regurgitate Chinese government propaganda or they won't let her in after America falls. Oh, they won't let her in anyways, since she's a spoiled, petulant Amerifat with no brains or skills who, most importantly, isn't Han Chinese.

"But I defended you on the internet", she'll shriek as she dies from street violence/starvation.

Reason: Forgot a sentence

"When considering Marx and his views towards Jews, one must go further than his infamous essay, his correspondence also needs to be considered. Marx used the Bambergers to borrow money but showed contempt for them. In a derogatory fashion he referred to the father and son as “Jew Bamberger” or “little Jew Bamberger.” Similarly, Spielmann, whose name appears frequently in correspondence between Marx and Engels was referred to as “Jew Spielmann.” When on holiday in Ramsgate in 1879, Marx reported to Engels that the resort contained “many Jews and fleas.” In an earlier letter to Engels, Marx referred to Ferdinand Lassalle as a “Jewish nigger.” Professor Fine has not discussed this but I do not see such comments as “witty” or “ironic,” they are simply racist."

This is what Ash believes, isn't it Ash? You hate the Jews because you owe them money. Money you'll never pay back, what with all of Tom's income goes on keeping you from getting the shakes and the screaming ab dabs.

Why do you hate the Red Sea Pedestrians so much Ash? Is it because you are a sexually perverted Nazi?
No, she's just emulating Marx in every single way including the jew hate.

She has to regurgitate Chinese government propaganda or they won't let her in after America falls. Oh, they won't let her in anyways, since she's a spoiled, petulant Amerifat with no brains or skills who, most importantly, isn't Han Chinese. "But I defended you on the internet", she'll shriek as she dies from street violence/starvation.

Wow that's awesome that you think I personally control the fate of China with my moral pronouncements about their jail system, I had no idea I was so important. What are you as a Proud White Man personally going to do about them becoming the new hegemony and this shitty country being relegated to the dustbin? You gonna cry about it? Jack off? Incessantly stoke American class and racial divisions in posts nobody sane will ever read, which you are addicted to and write every single day? Talk about googlin weegers? Your dick doesn't work and your seed is weak and your city is crumbling because every city in the United States is crumbling.

If you were really worried about this maybe you shouldn't have fallen to peasant-brained racial animosity the republicans sold you in the 80s and 90s or simped for a 70 IQ huckster like Trump who had no intention of bringing back industry here because it wouldn't benefit him. Idiots like you were ruining the country before I was even able to vote. Good thing your kids don't exist for the stupid war we'll attempt or any of the other future horrors.

emulating Marx in every single way
Woah. @Ashley Hutsell Jankowski, you know Marx was a mooch? He wrote about hoping a family member would die, so he could inherit. I mean, I can believe you wishing death on people (empirical evidence innit).

He was disgusting, and a terrible parent, you know how many of his kids DIED because of neglect? That's you Ash. Everyone knows it, you know it, we all know it, and no doubt the Southern Stern Gang Revival Gang, and you know how they deal with bigots like you. No retard. Not Howard Stern.
Incessantly stoke American class and racial divisions in posts nobody sane will ever read,
1. YOU READ EVERY SINGLE POST. 2. YOU CONSTANTLY TRY TO GET HIS ATTENTION. 3. Stoking Structural/Cultural divisions is text book Frankfurt School, they were Marxists. You know the Sideshow Bob Rake meme?
If you were really worried about this maybe you shouldn't have fallen to peasant-brained racial animosity the republicans sold you in the 80s and 90s or simped for a 70 IQ huckster like Trump who had no intention of bringing back industry here because it wouldn't benefit him. Idiots like you were ruining the country before I was even able to vote. Good thing your kids don't exist for the stupid war we'll attempt or any of the other future horrors.
Word Salad

Last edited:
Woah. @Ashley Hutsell Jankowski, you know Marx was a mooch? He wrote about hoping a family member would die, so he could inherit.

Actually my grandpa gave me a house because I took care of him in his later years and I hate to bring it up but I'm inheriting well over a milly. Enjoy your sunday evening alone with no wife and no kids and nobody to talk to. I'm sure you're such a creepy worthless molester even your family won't talk to you. Even your forum of racist psychopaths is gone now and you won't be welcomed anywhere else. You're reduced to a simulacrum of friendship from Patrick Tomlinson's loser stalkers. Happy 400th page of having no effect on anything ever you drunk racist loser.

Back