What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?
@Ashley Hutsell Jankowski the problem with Karl Marx is that the collapse of the capitalist world he predicted never happened. He came up with his theory of a classless society in the mid 1800s. History has shown that the country's standard of living went up with industrialization rather than decline. Yes people were brutally exploited but this was answered through the rise of unions and social legislation to protect worker rights. Marx did not take this into consideration. There literally thousands of tweaks in an economy due to supply and demand. A consumer driven free market capitalist economy can respond to these tweaks. A centrally planned economy determined by the government cannot.

Marx did not take unions into consideration

He did. He called unionism "social fascism", and his supporters spent the first half of the 20th century tarnishing the reputation of his lolcow ideology

When deer show up in your yard, it makes you happy. No one can say that about fat lunatic women.
Yeah what really makes people happy is a dickless alcoholic loser edging 60 who rewards his imaginary kids for imaginary bullying scenarios

1karlaltbully.jpg

Just off the top of your head how many people are going to celebrate when you die? Maybe "celebrate" is too strong an emotion for you, but get the news months or years afterwards and have a better day, like a small burden they attach vague negative emotions to was removed from their spirit?

You can round up

Drunk shitty bigot lunatic whose entire existence revolves around belittling and annoying people, especially for circumstances outside their control: "If you don't act like you love me then you're a bad person and nobody loves you. In italics."

Rangeban Ashley and force her to use metocuck.us

You've spent a considerable amount of your life online, pretending to be an avenger for the Left in various unconvincing ways, when you're really just a fat loser with OCD and emotional problems.

How's your work with the PSL going? You couldn't even claim to be a member of the much more fun Posadist ufo commies, probably becausde they're dirty Trotskyites and the PSL is all about Stalinism so Ash thinks the PSL would set up the death camps she dreams of.

You've spent a considerable amount of your life online, pretending to be an avenger for the Left in various unconvincing ways, when you're really just a fat loser with OCD and emotional problems.
Lol now here's that winning charm that can emotionally maintain a marriage like he claims and makes his kids so happy

Granted I don't know what's going to happen years down the line or who will be around but I also haven't logged hundreds of evidence-at-trial-for-irl-actions level psychopath posts that got a man to blow his brains out in front of his children or proudly boast that I'd get my kids (who don't exist and never will because you aren't human and will never be human) to bully another underage child for having body dysphoria and already being alienated and miserable.

I wonder if people who aren't from the kiwi farms asylum can put two and two together from your deranged posts/personality/outbursts about harassing kids and your level of sexual attraction to inappropriately young women and figure out you're a child sexual predator. Like a really, really obviously one.

The shit you said about Greta Thunberg when she wasn't 18 yet was hair raising

"Claimed to be an avenger" I showed up to the George Floyd protests and I've made some donations to trans friendly charities. What did you ever do for your fellow fascists? Because according to Brian Uecker when Douglass Mackey got arrested he ceased to exist to him.

All these empty psychopathic freaks who were on the Trump Train love to abandon each other when they actually pay for their crimes

Back