What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?
Were the white illegals or brown illegals?
Serious answer? a really diverse mixed bag.

Obviously, spics were the majority, but there were illegals from all over the world, even from well-off countries like Western Europe and East Asia. One of my top 5 favorite was this one Jap foreign student who refused to sit next to Ghanian illegals because "they were dirty." I told him that his ass had no right demanding a sit just for him, and he ain't getting a speshul Japanese privilege like so many Japanese think they are entitled to in foreign countries. I like to think I was one of the more respectful and polite ones because the profession inevitably attracted some real asinine characters.

The only time I felt bad deporting someone was this Irish lady who came here on a fiancee visa, but her American boyfriend emptied her bank accounts and fled to god knows where. Couldn't get a flight ticket, had no work permit, so she had to work illegally until her employer got busted. She thanked us for sending her back home. I hope she is better now.

Serious answer? a really diverse mixed bag.

Obviously, spics were the majority, but there were illegals from all over the world, even from well-off countries like Western Europe and East Asia. One of my top 5 favorite was this one Jap foreign student who refused to sit next to Ghanian illegals because "they were dirty." I told him that his ass had no right demanding a sit just for him, and he ain't getting a speshul Japanese privilege like so many Japanese think they are entitled to in foreign countries. I like to think I was one of the more respectful and polite ones because the profession inevitably attracted some real asinine characters.

The only time I felt bad deporting someone was this Irish lady who came here on a fiancee visa, but her American boyfriend emptied her bank accounts and fled to god knows where. Couldn't get a flight ticket, had no work permit, so she had to work illegally until her employer got busted. She thanked us for sending her back home. I hope she is better now.
@Zionazi come into your thread. Chink asked you a question.

I am a chink destroyer.

1000003009.gif

So with Ashley sperging out in the: Why Did Ken Shove the Ashley Forum into Oblivion Again Thread.

How did anything she do today put a stop into getting this thread off the website? All she did was cry about me and do shit about Ken's thread. She could've spent this time choking poor Tommy until his eyes bleed.
Screenshot 2024-09-19 223505.png

So with Ashley sperging out in the: Why Did Ken Shove the Ashley Forum into Oblivion Again Thread.

How did anything she do today put a stop into getting this thread off the website? All she did was cry about me and do shit about Ken's thread. She could've spent this time choking poor Tommy until his eyes bleed.
View attachment 67378
Collecting pictures of a man because you're mad at his wife is such a perfect combination of autism and homosexuality.

@Zionazi come into your thread. Chink asked you a question.
For a while there was narrative being pushed that guys like you who have no prospects and can't form relationships with women are redeemable, it's just that society needs to be nicer and more accepting of you. And a lot of times you will see guys who grow up some and they express disdain for a former self who wanted to fit in with bigots or were edgelords or they're upset at how they invaded peoples' personal lives to deal with their own pain. That revelation is literally never happening to you though. You will be like this forever until you die. At 30 you're going to be like vampire avatar, working shit jobs between bouts of brief sobriety and trying to nauseate people with shock images in his offtime because it's epic comedy bro not an indication he's anti-social and disliked. At 50 you will be Karl, pretending he has a family and business when he's actually withering away his liver and watching law and order all day with his mom. If you somehow make it to 65 and aren't in jail for filming women going to the bathroom you'll be Ken who doesn't have anything besides a forum full of people who will shrug if he passes.

Hello Ashley Hutsell Jankowski.

Instead of calling a Cease and Desist Lawyer you're allowing me to make fun of your husband Thomas Jankowski. Thank you so much for doing this.

For a while there was narrative being pushed that guys like you who have no prospects and can't form relationships with women are redeemable, it's just that society needs to be nicer and more accepting of you. And a lot of times you will see guys who grow up some and they express disdain for a former self who wanted to fit in with bigots or were edgelords or they're upset at how they invaded peoples' personal lives to deal with their own pain. That revelation is literally never happening to you though. You will be like this forever until you die. At 30 you're going to be like vampire avatar, working shit jobs between bouts of brief sobriety and trying to nauseate people with shock images in his offtime because it's epic comedy bro not an indication he's anti-social and disliked. At 50 you will be Karl, pretending he has a family and business when he's actually withering away his liver and watching law and order all day with his mom. If you somehow make it to 65 and aren't in jail for filming women going to the bathroom you'll be Ken who doesn't have anything besides a forum full of people who will shrug if he passes.
I am married to mg job

Back