What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

The Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearly, but I can't blame them, in many cultures Ashley would've been left exposed to die. Her precious USSR would've put her into their brutal and barbaric orphanage system, where she would've gone feral or thrown out at 16 to be a vodka whore for factory laborers.
For anyone new to this shitshow, this guy right here has claimed he's a parent, folks.

Assley: "You have three days to get this thread off the internet or I'm going to pretend to write a letter.
Also Ken, no I'm not going to moderate your shitty forum that literally has a subforum called "stinkditch". Also all I did this time was call your office and ask for your contact information, which you are too much of a coward and fat elderly bully to do. You have three days to delete this thread and get these three demonic losers out of my personal life or I'm filing a complaint with the medical board of your state. Even if nothing's done that's more people scrutinizing your relationship with the kiwi farms terrorist forum and your ethical ability to care for patients. I'm not your ex wife and you're not going to control my personal information like this.

Ashley calling Joe Arpaio a douche bag.png

Ashley defending the neighbirhood against cops and rednecks.png

I don't know which is funnier: her delusional thinking, or the 'random' username with 'sad' in it. She also used to come up with usernames during that period with 'dad' in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back