What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

The Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here she is again and go back to the main thread, this is to cataloge your insanity.

Jesus. She doesn’t learn? God, I can't imagine being in her position in life right now. Fingers crossed for Assley.

I've linked her to their tip page before.

View attachment 35599

Ashley's mom spitting rhymes. Made by Rod Dangerous. This usually sets her off bigtime.
Just wondering out loud here folks, Karl is like 15 years older than I am so when is he going to have to start spongebathing his mom's nasty old tits? Thank god mine died so I don't have to see her in that condition.

Are you going to personally bathe your mom's pussy or hire someone since you are 55 years old and she's almost dead? Be sure you know how much the government takes of her estate if you put her in a nursing home!

No one in my family gets put in homes, except my Great-Aunt after a massive stroke.

Assley is going to put her grandad into a group home and leave him to rot.

It's so funny Karl rated me "autistic" in response to laughing at him that he's too evil and emotionally unstable to ever have a family. That'll sure show me how well adjusted and mentally fit to be a father he is! Uhm, don't you know that whenever your wife argues with you you're supposed to make insanely creepy edits of her dead mother singing, and if your kid talks back you're supposed to call them an autistic cunt? Hello, parenting 101.

If not your husband, Assley. Know somebody out in the world cares about your failing mental health.

Maybe you should learn how to write in English.
I just wrote failing mental health, what about about that is so hard to read? See, this poor woman needs some help. But getting back onto this thread's topic

No one talks to their families!.png

Hey @Karl I found another "People under 40 don't care about their family" post and more posts about how Assley family should've held her more.

Hey @Karl I found another "People under 40 don't care about their family" post and more posts about how Assley family should've held her more.

Clearly, but I can't blame them, in many cultures Ashley would've been left exposed to die. Her precious USSR would've put her into their brutal and barbaric orphanage system, where she would've gone feral or thrown out at 16 to be a vodka whore for factory laborers.

It's so funny Karl rated me "autistic" in response to laughing at him that he's too evil and emotionally unstable to ever have a family.

Emojis, serious business. For what is the measure of a man? Only his updoots or lack of updoots. This is twitter thinking at its best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back