What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

The Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another failed deal.png

Needless to say, she did not stop bothering me.

Yeah because I have an insane alcoholic racist following me around who will post about my personal life and photos of my family and will post lies about me even if I don't show up to defend myself. I've tried to get him to understand this is wrong insane behavior for years at this point. And he's too fucking stupid and crazy to get it so out of exhaustion I've resorted to laughing at all the off kilter shit he says. You're a 63 year old man who lives alone and you look like you do, do you seriously want people knowing you're engaging in behavior like this with women?
Here's some more impotence from Assley.
Do you want to be associated with a toilet like kiwi farms that got so much negative attention? Because that can be arranged.
And she didn't do anything.
People know what sexual harassment looks like when they see it.
She's getting sexually harassed so badly she can't even file a report.

You should also spam that one gif of the male elephant seal heaving around a beach, that was a own. All your idiot loser friends from the 80s are dead from alcoholism and overdoses lol
Just like her parents who she totes loved.

I still can't believe she thought she could do anything to Kengle. I don't like the guy too much but man, this unlovable fatass.

It's fortunate that without picture evidence nobody has figured out that Karl is a Joel Guy Jr. looking mongoloid who has absolutely nothing happening in his current or future life and has always scared the fuck out of women, and that this will continue forever, exactly like every other guy who uses this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back