What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

The Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once More.png

I've called CPS and the workplace of every nazi I've ever found out and I always will and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it besides bitch and moan stupidly on the internet. It works in shaming them and causing them stress because they know what they're doing is wrong and they know nobody around them is supportive of that behavior. I think it's funny how angry that guarantee makes you because you are clearly sympathetic to fascists and I'm going to laugh really hard when you finally shack up with an abusive racist psycho who kills you. Have fun squawking impotently about all these true facts in the next unread post because I assure you nobody cares about someone like Richard Spencer as much as you do. You are a lonely little fucked up girl with a nazi fetish and no amount of fussing and crying and shrieking 'hypocrite' can ever make you less alone in that condition.

I've called CPS and the workplace of every nazi I've ever found out and I always will and there's absolutely nothing you can do about it besides bitch and moan stupidly on the internet. It works in shaming them and causing them stress because they know what they're doing is wrong and they know nobody around them is supportive of that behavior. I think it's funny how angry that guarantee makes you because you are clearly sympathetic to fascists and I'm going to laugh really hard when you finally shack up with an abusive racist psycho who kills you. Have fun squawking impotently about all these true facts in the next unread post because I assure you nobody cares about someone like Richard Spencer as much as you do. You are a lonely little fucked up girl with a nazi fetish and no amount of fussing and crying and shrieking 'hypocrite' can ever make you less alone in that condition.

That would be Brian Uecker, a.k.a. Pleasureman, owner of the (now defunct) forum MyPostingCareer.com, as well as the object of Ashley's obsession since 2012 (at the latest), with his wife in Paris, France. Ashley had constantly been attacking him and the users of MPC, and continued to do so elsewhere such as the social media sites Tumblr and Twitter. Here is the opening post of a thread created by Pman showcasing some of the messages that he received from Ashley:

Source: https://archive.vn/nyxfR

Ashley's antics becaome so infamous that she got her own entry in a subsection in Encyclopedia Dramatica's article on MPC, Which I've copied below:

https://encyclopediadramatica.online/My_Posting_Career#Bloatswallow (https://archive.vn/PkMj7)

What Ashley does, and has done, isn't new, but her targets have al

If you agree with "Nazis" (i.e. anyone who opposes crappy progressive nonsense, regardless if they aren't actually Nazis, and may probably be very left-leaning) on any issue then you're just as bad as they are, according to the logic of loony liberals and leftists like Assley (e.g. Tom Morello of Rage Against the Machine idiotically tweeted that If nine people sit with a Nazi a table without protest, then there are actually ten Nazis); to them, the perpetrators of Racism, White Supremacy, Fascism, Bigotry, &c., aren't just your typical skinheads or far-right wingers, but average members of society who don't actively oppose the former, even if they don't agree with them, but do object to degenerative progressive nonsense being aggressively, pervasively, pushed.

No, no, everyone that Ashley flails around spastically attacking is a nazi. They've all always been nazis. Ashley just has an unerring ability to ferret out nazis.
It's so cool to keep repeating this despite the fact two of the forums you post on have been profiled for stalking and stochastic terrorism. Since you're an autist and don't understand metaphor or anything in abstract, calling you a nazi doesn't literally mean you wear a uniform and are in Germany. It means you believe in the same general things as fascists like racial IQ hierarchy and that transpeople are mentally ill and being indulged by a corrupt medical system. Like a fascist you also doggedly attack people like me who call you an idiot and a crank.

You're acting like I'm the one and only person who's ever called Kiwi Farms a nazi forum or anywhere else you expressed all these loathesome ideas and wound up bullying a man to death. You really are an exhaustingly stupid and gross old man who lives in his own reality. Your teacher was right that you're dim and you have a personality disorder. Nobody likes you or wants to be around you and toxic rightwing shit on the internet has made your already insufferable and pathological personality a million times worse. You are beyond hope or reasoning with, stop communicating to or about me and instead focus on getting yourself in trouble with Patrick Tomlinson since you can't help yourself with stalking and fucking with people. Better yet down a handle tonight and free your mom or whoever's taking care of you from the burden or having to deal with a neurotic cocksucker who is addicted to embedding himself in other peoples' lives and repeating the same dumb shit over and over again. This is going to be another Friday night you spent alone.

justareallygreatforum.jpg

Do you have any concrete examples of stochastic terrorism that we have done?
You haven't stoked criminal behavior in real life because you're too mentally ill and low intelligence to commit to any passionate ideological slant like Null does and also nobody reads your forum so you couldn't cause real world harm even if you wanted to.

Ken I'm curious, do you actually believe that once you explained the situation about Elaine to cops and about your forum that they really sympathized with you? Instead of looking at you as a creepy alone elderly guy who is probably engaging in inappropriate interactions with people online that will probably inconvenience them in the future? Cops have a certain kind of personality and mindset and I think maybe just because they were outwardly nice to you, you read their intentions and thoughts incorrectly.

Ken I'm curious, do you actually believe that once you explained the situation about Elaine to cops and about your forum that they really sympathized with you? Instead of looking at you as a creepy alone elderly guy who is probably engaging in inappropriate interactions with people online that will probably inconvenience them in the future? Cops have a certain kind of personality and mindset and I think maybe just because they were outwardly nice to you, you read their intentions and thoughts incorrectly.
You really don't get it Ash and you never will. The forum is open to members of the law enforcement community just like it is for everyone else.

I said I got a minor injury at a warehouse because unlike you and the fat disabled nazi I've actually had to work for a living so I gained 20 pounds, which was where those pictures he keeps spamming came from. I brought it up to call you wrong and let you know it's yet another thing you failed at along with having a healthy stable relationship that didn't end in someone threatening suicide.
Real fat moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back