What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

How was your vacation on Kiwifarms Ashley?

The Highlights

Status
Not open for further replies.

So

Were you trying to get some hotdog necked wraparound shades cops who raided your apartment to post on this forum?
Ashely_speaks.jpg

I mean you would expect a group that broke off from a forum espousing third reich ideas about transpeople to be more mentally ill and stupid than the average person but this fat worthless troglodyte maintaining an air of smugness and authority while saying "yeah I befriended a guy who was provably arrested for child neglect and openly shared he was into cp and had committed animal cruelty because he could do html on my abandoned website" has me reeling, not going to lie.

I'm going to email and call hostgator every single day until you get knocked off the internet and I hope you die really soon

500 sock puppets, and thousands of posts, calls my employer, runs over to kiwifarms and starts the same crap there: Only they aren't quite as tolerant over there and the jannies delete her threads, and ban her. Then runs back here when our suspension is lifted so she can tell us to stop stalking her.:haha:

I don't understand why you insist on posting at me post-midnight, Ash. I understand you get up around then to patrol your house/yard for Azov battalion internet nazis and Weev/Elon Musk, but I'm long asleep.

Those charges are a decade old and as I told you before, I don't get involved in the personal lives of staff outside the forum. If you want to run to Gator that is your choice but if they come to me I have an admin log full of sock puppets that you made just so you can come back and pick fights.

Since you are basing your claim that you are a victim of stalking let's take a look at what constitutes stalking in my state.

2012 Rhode Island General Laws​

Title 11 - Criminal Offenses​

Chapter 11-59 - Stalking​

Chapter 11-59-2 - Stalking prohibited.​

Universal Citation: RI Gen L § 11-59-2 (2012)
§ 11-59-2 Stalking prohibited. – (a) Any person who: (1) harasses another person; or (2) willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows another person with the intent to place that person in reasonable fear of bodily injury, is guilty of the crime of stalking.
(b) Stalking shall be deemed a felony punishable by imprisonment for not more than five (5) years, by a fine of not more than ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or both.

A "reasonable fear of bodily injury".

Ashley's lived experience on being stalked and traumatized by Onionfarms

View attachment 37134

Actually you can hang out with 'people' who aren't an assortment of pedos, guys convicted of child neglect, unhinged men who view your race and gender as inferior, which you've also admitted you are scared of so you guard your identity around them, anytime you like. Anytime! And you can find a boyfriend who isn't offended by your dead eyed stare and outrageously irritating and morally disgusting opinions on various things like ICE abductions or transphobia that also doesn't turn out to be an abuser anytime, you just haven't been in the right headspace or mood :/

Ashley you couldn't even wait till the new year to come back? Cmonnnnn girl have some self control. I was rooting for you.

She disappeared for a month-ish so my assumption is that she ragequit but the urge to sperg surged and she couldn't stay away.

Hey quick question, what is the point of doxing a completely boring person, free from scandals, who's obviously been the victim of alt-right psychos? Also can you name all the stuff you did this week besides obsess about other internet rejects and get mad about transpeople? Because the last guy who did this with me turned out to be a depressed incel who never left his room (verified by multiple people) and had so little going on in his life that he would ban me within a few minutes every time, no matter what time of day. That doesn't describe you does it? Surely you're not such a sad loser with so little social stimulation irl you're actually mimicking that guy's creepy behavior towards women right?

The most active thread on this site is one where three people with clear mental problems and are on disability call me names and post my personal information, one of them literally came from a neo-nazi forum that was obsessed with me. Over the last several pages it was revealed you collaborated with a guy who was arrested for child neglect and spousal abuse. What "long term strategies" are you fucking talking about when there are less than a dozen active users here and the content is insane and repellent to everyone besides diehard crazy people?

And yeah you do get involved in personal lives idiot, my personal life is all over this site. You literally got swatted and suspended before now because you won't stop getting up into personal lives. It feels insane communicating with you, how are you this fucking clueless about why it's wrong to associate yourself with a child abuser? Autistic people still understand basic moral shit like that. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Why is there an error when you try to post his name then idiot? You don't give that preferential treatment to anyone else. There's also no thread about him here, why is that when the KF one is a mile long and records not only his arrest history but also the insane shit he said about killing animals by boiling them.

You are fucking unreal. That's because I'm not a "lolcow", I'm a stalking victim. You people are the mentally ill obsessives and the criminals. Your lives are the pathetic trainwrecks which is why being a nuisance is so important to you. You're a divorcee who's too stupid to understand he's a cautionary story for younger freaks who engage in behavior like this. If you don't want me pointing this out then stop posting my name all over your dead shitty forum. Mike was the one who started that, and before him it was incel supreme @Karl.

If I'm unimportant then why not just delete the thread or delete my name? Is it because you're a vindictive psycho and I said too many truthful things about you because you refuse to act like a normal adult man?

I've spent my life living in societies with large numbers of abba-dabbas, and I get along with them just fine on a personal level. But I'm always aware that one of them could turn on me for little or no reason. So I'm always slightly on edge. And I hate that feeling. I also am well aware that if I am victimized by one of them, the rest of them will reflexively bend over backwards to excuse or minimize the actions of the criminal. And I hate that, too. That's no way to run a society or a culture or a country.
The only good smart thing she has written in her life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back