What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Cowsphere Sawa Grape Puerto Rican VTuber

Public figures in internet culture that are predominately seen as part of the cowsphere community

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
If it’s consensual who cares I’ll fuck Nicolette from the back and stretch her out if she hits me up maybe I can fuck her back to normal if she wants me to. How does that make you feel?
Do continue posting your actual thoughts Chase I mean we all assume that you spend 24/7 365 days of the year all day all night thinking about coming in that anime rabbit pussy because you're a fagot

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
No I would fuck Nicolette in real life if she let me would that make you mad?
There's no accounting for taste but I prefer my women to have a few more teeth than a meth head. And preferably ones that don't live in their own vomit but hey life goals man you'll get there one day you'll pound that rabbit pussy if you just keep on donating more money.

XYZ

Drama never sleeps
Baby Onion
I’m pretty sure kiwifarms just discovered the possible azeharaD doxx on here. They were pissed they didn’t find it first so of course there was mandatory chase sperging like some of the retarded alogs on here like to engage in. Also the cowboy Kim user was too retarded to put the Z after proctor and just entered proctor into a username search so he got 1000s of results lol.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
I’m pretty sure kiwifarms just discovered the possible azeharaD doxx on here. They were pissed they didn’t find it first so of course there was mandatory chase sperging like some of the retarded alogs on here like to engage in. Also the cowboy Kim user was too retarded to put the Z after proctor and just entered proctor into a username search so he got 1000s of results lol.
Nobody knows what you're talking about

XYZ

Drama never sleeps
Baby Onion
Nobody knows what you're talking about
Here I’ll make it easier since I know your IQ hovers around room temperature.
IMG_8387.jpeg

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
You really are a creepy stalker
Up to a certain point. But if this smells like you are using this as a base for gay ops, then I will step in.
I tried to tell warn you he's a complete mental case and borderline stalker
Oh the original doxx is back my sister is Christ what’s going on 😭😱😱
Kill yourself nigger

Back