What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Cowsphere Sawa Grape Puerto Rican VTuber

Public figures in internet culture that are predominately seen as part of the cowsphere community

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Up to a certain point. But if this smells like you are using this as a base for gay ops, then I will step in.
Kiwi Farms accused me of using this site as a base for gay ops for just saying "Hey, I'm going to try to post this file to Kiwi Farms to see if anyone there knows about it." If you're worried about legality, I think you can't help but be over the line.
And neither am I however this individual has been confirmed by multiple people his identity is well known at @MagnesiumCorp is either a sock of his or another one of his retarded friends.
You've read every single word I've ever said to Chase. It's all been on this forum. (Unless he's on the Soyjack thread?)
Nobody cares about your fucking obsession Chase you rape dogs and your a fucking loser I don't give a shit what you're obsessing over.
Your constant sperging keeps this entire forum focused on Chase. You literally cannot let a single day go by without talking about Chase. You are derailing every thread you see @XYZ on by talking about Chase. You just accused the kid who was just doxed by Kiwi Farms of being a "Chase associate".

What I don't see is why I'm supposed to care about Chase. At all. You say he's Joel because you have a fail dox linking him to a dog fucker named Joel. Kiwi Farms says he's Christian because they have a fail dox linking him to a Registered Sex Offender named Christian.
Why should I care about Chase at all, @kiwifails? You want us all to constantly talk about Chase? Okay. Sell me on it. Go:

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Kiwi Farms accused me of using this site as a base for gay ops for just saying "Hey, I'm going to try to post this file to Kiwi Farms to see if anyone there knows about it." If you're worried about legality, I think you can't help but be over the line.

You've read every single word I've ever said to Chase. It's all been on this forum. (Unless he's on the Soyjack thread?)

Your constant sperging keeps this entire forum focused on Chase. You literally cannot let a single day go by without talking about Chase. You are derailing every thread you see @XYZ on by talking about Chase. You just accused the kid who was just doxed by Kiwi Farms of being a "Chase associate".

What I don't see is why I'm supposed to care about Chase. At all. You say he's Joel because you have a fail dox linking him to a dog fucker named Joel. Kiwi Farms says he's Christian because they have a fail dox linking him to a Registered Sex Offender named Christian.
Why should I care about Chase at all, @kiwifails? You want us all to constantly talk about Chase? Okay. Sell me on it. Go:
You see you keep on refusing to answer my question on why you think lolicon is okay however you keep on attacking and moral fagging other people for what you get off on
Screenshot_20240812-114923-204.png.png

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
So you're never going to give an answer as to why I should care about Chase. I answered your question in what you just quoted. But you're never going to answer my question. Because you have no answer. Chase is your obsession.
Do you have a Chase body pillow?
Why the fuck should I care about Chase at all?
Notice he won't answer the question. He's never going to answer the question.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
So you're never going to give an answer as to why I should care about Chase. I answered your question in what you just quoted. But you're never going to answer my question. Because you have no answer. Chase is your obsession.
Do you have a Chase body pillow?
Why the fuck should I care about Chase at all?
Notice he won't answer the question. He's never going to answer the question.
So you're not going to address the lolicon issue or the 1000s you spend simping

XYZ

Drama never sleeps
Baby Onion
There appears to be gayops afoot. Fallenshadow, a twitch streamer that appeals to pedophiles was recently banned off Twitch for having a sperg out on stream after drinking. It seems someone is trying to add insult to injury by posting doxx information directly under her twitter post malding about being banned. I’m posting the info directly below.
Organization Credentials
Wattpad.com
elliethelemon@gmail.com
Twitter.com (scraping data)
elliethelemon@gmail.com
Hongfire.com
elliethelemon@gmail.com
Collection 1
ellie@tsoft.co.uk:716number9
MySpace.com
ellie@tsoft.co.uk:716nu
@MagnesiumCorp Do you know anything about this lol

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
There appears to be gayops afoot. Fallenshadow, a twitch streamer that appeals to pedophiles was recently banned off Twitch for having a sperg out on stream after drinking. It seems someone is trying to add insult to injury by posting doxx information directly under her twitter post malding about being banned. I’m posting the info directly below.
Organization Credentials
Wattpad.com
elliethelemon@gmail.com
elliethelemon@gmail.com
Hongfire.com
elliethelemon@gmail.com
Collection 1
MySpace.com
I was wondering what happened to you? Tired of using your sock account.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
Organization Credentials
Wattpad.com
elliethelemon@gmail.com
elliethelemon@gmail.com
Hongfire.com
elliethelemon@gmail.com
Collection 1
MySpace.com