Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Religious Discussion (Breakoff from Joshua Moon Megathread)

mur5zvmu8oeb1.jpg

No one asked. Opinion discarded because you're a Muslim pedo running defense for your pedo """religion""". You're all pedos until proven otherwise. Neither you or ken actually studied Islam or you wouldn't sound like a sand nigger ball washer who believes their propaganda. There are multiple sources where your higher ups tell you to quit lying about your """religion""" because it is heresy to lie about your prophet and to admit his wife was 9 when they had sex. I get to shit talk him all I want because I'm not a filthy mud slime but you're bound to those rules and are going to go to your form of hell for lying about your cult.
No one asked. Opinion incinerated because you’re a closeted pedo who can’t read. All of you kafirs are (hypocritical) pedos until proven otherwise. Me and Ken have still studied Islam more than you, and we’re not lying about our religion. I get to shit talk you all I want because I’m not a filthy infidel but you’re bound by stupider rules and are going to Hell for lying to yourself and others.
1724253628477.gif

No one asked. Opinion incinerated because you’re a closeted pedo who can’t read. All of you kafirs are (hypocritical) pedos until proven otherwise. Me and Ken have still studied Islam more than you, and we’re not lying about our religion. I get to shit talk you all I want because I’m not a filthy infidel but you’re bound by stupider rules and are going to Hell for lying to yourself and others.
View attachment 62568
Your god is fake and your prophet is a pedophile who couldn't read the language your stupid bed time story was written in an neither can you. Suck a bag of dicks pedophile.

Reason: I have literally wiped my ass with pages of your book after reading it.
Back