Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.
News, blogs, activism that are kiwifarms related.
Subtitle
Kiwi Farms Court TV

Constant

Better to reign in Hell, than to serve in Heaven
Remarkable Onion

Thread is currently being reorganized

What timeline are we a part of where these are real Courtroom Exhibits :haha:

1709218941821.png1709219073946.png

Take that off the god damn Internet! Subforum​

1709217005470.png

This subforum is where Josh posts every legal request he recieves as well as his response to it. For “transparency” and totally not to encourage the dox and harassment of people who don’t like him.

The subforum is broken up into 4 indicators. Undecided, rejected, approved, and lawsuit.

1709216866698.png

Kiwi Vs the Kiwis

DailyMail said:
The founder of an American far-right chat board has lashed out at New Zealand police after they requested information on posts linked to the Christchurch shooting. An email exchange posted on Kiwi Farms on Monday, reveals New Zealand Detective Senior Sergeant John Michael had asked the site to preserve any relevant email and IP addresses to aid their investigation

Null said:
Is this a joke? I'm not turning over information about my users. The person responsible for posting the video and manifesto PDF is myself
Null said:
I feel real bad for you guys, you've got a quiet nation and now this attack is going to be the first thing people think of for the next 10 years when they hear the name New Zealand, but you can't do this.
Null said:
Tell your superiors they're going to make the entire country and its government look like clowns by trying to censor the Internet. You're a small, irrelevant island nation barely more recognizable than any other nameless pacific sovereignty.
Null said:
You do not have the clout to eradicate a video from the Internet and you do not have the legal reach to imprison everyone whose posted it. If anyone turns over to you the information they're asking for they're not only cowards, but they're fucking idiots.

Police confirmed in a statement they had contacted the site, but would not comment further.

The email thread on Kiwi Farms show police allegedly contacted the site on March 17 saying:
I am hoping that you can help us with an investigation the New Zealand Police are working on.
At around the time of the shooting there were a number of posts and links posted on kiwifarms.net relating to the shooting and Tarrant.
We would like to preserve any posts and technical data including IP addresses, email addresses etc linked to these posts pending a formal legal request.

Josh went on to sign off his email saying:
Null said:
I don't give a single solitary fuck what section 50 of your faggot law say about sharing your email. Fuck you and fuck your shithole country.

Litigation History​

Scott v. Lolcow LLC (2017)

Null said:
[It] was our first lawsuit. Melinda Scott attempts to sue my company after her stalker used the Kiwi Farms to talk about her in a thread that was about only himself. The case is dismissed without trial.
subject: Legal Action will be taken against you (from Kiwi Farms)
reply-to: Melinda Scott <mscottw@gmu.edu>
to: null@kiwifarms.net

The following message has been sent from Melinda Scott <mscottw@gmu.edu> (IP: 2601:846:c201:2909:5c52:bd51:f601:48ee) via the contact form at Kiwi Farms.

Legal Action will be taken against you
To whom it may concern:

You currently have a Blog post that uses my name, links to my business, and information regarding a Stalker.

This is a formal notice to you that if you do not IMMEDIATELY remove all content regarding my name, you will sued for slander, co-conspiracy with a Stalker and damages. This is your only and final notice.

Sincerely,
Melinda Scott, TCO

to: Melinda Scott <mscottw@gmu.edu>

It's four in the fucking morning and my contact lenses aren't in and you can't even give me a fucking link in your bullshit threat. Maybe think before you go popping off at the fucking mouth to the guy about some Internet bullshit. I'm not omnipotent this is a forum with two million fucking posts.

to: Null <null@kiwifarms.net>

You're breaking the law running a ridiculous Blog but you want to correct me? Maybe you should THINK before you go posting.

The attached letter should clear things up for you. I made sure your Corporate got a copy and they'll be hearing from me too on Monday.

to: mscottw <mscottw@masonlive.gmu.edu>

I would strongly advise you read this.
https://kiwifarms.net/help/removing-content/

First thing's first, I don't even have to reply to this letter. Your notice is not even signed under penalty of perjury and was sent over email so I don't have to care. I have no idea what you're referring to by "corporate". Who's corporate? Me? I own the container company behind the forum alone. Actually, I googled "302-575-1642" and it's IncNow, the company that registered the Lolcow LLC entity. They're not my corporate, you fucking moron, they're a group of lawyers who file papers for people for a small fee. They're not liable for anything.

Your notice in general is embarrassing. Your signature looks like you pulled it off one of those signature generators you can find on Google. Slander is spoken defamation, libel is written defamation. "Co-conspiracy to stalking" is not a crime that exists, it's some shit you made up. You've also still not managed to include a URL, which is fucking incredible, considering I specifically asked for one last time you sent me your dumb bullshit. At least this includes a title, so I can theoretically find what thread the offending posts belong to, but I'd never know specifically what posts within that thread are "slandering" you.

Second, on the subject of liability, the Kiwi Farms is a forum, not a blog. My posts belong under one account. The rest are owned by individuals. As per 47 U.S.C. § 230 and the footer on every single page of the site, the content belongs to the people posting it, not me. You are screaming into the void and blaming the wrong people. If the Andrew person is violating his restraining order against you by using the forum to talk about you, you could have him arrested for stalking or use that as evidence against him for a more permanent injunction.

Third, regarding Andrew: prior to you sending me this pathetic, impertinent letter of grievance, I was asking my people within the forum how we could use the thread to help you protect yourself. Andrew has stringently laid out plans to ruin your life in public. Here is communication between me and a more knowledgeable person regarding this situation:
It's amazing how if you had taken thirty seconds to not be a fucking banshee you'd have all the sympathy and help you'd need, but now I am not doing shit for you and nor am I obligated to. There is no law in the United States of America that prevents my website from having your real name present on it.

God knows what he saw in you because you're one dumb bitch.

Finally, as you have been stalked by Andrew I'm sure the following words are familiar to you:

You are not permitted to use my website or contact me again. Any further communication will be considered harassment and a threat to my life. The police will be involved.

Govern yourself accordingly,

Josh

Scott v. Wise County Commonwealths (2017) - Case 2:17-cv-00023-JPJ
Null said:
[It] was a follow-up by Melinda. Unsatisfied with the court's prior judgement, she then sued the county alongside my company in an attempt to force them to arraign me with criminal charges. The district court throws out the complaint in the same day the clerk receives it. Who says Government isn't efficient?

Scott v. Moon (2017)
Null said:
[It] was Melinda's third attempt. This time, she sues me as a person. I didn't respond to the lawsuit and it was thrown out at the first hearing.
1709218402504.png

Scott v. Carlson, et al (2018) - “Melinda Leigh Scott v. Andrew Carlson, Joshua Moon, Sherod DeGrippo”
Null said:
[It] was the fourth lawsuit from Melinda, this time thrown out within days for being totally baseless and legally insufficient.

Scott v. Moon, et al (2019)
The entire case can be found here Scott v. Moon, Case No. 2:19CV5 (W.D. Va. Jan. 24, 2019)

Greer v. Moon, et al. (2020) was a copyright infringement and defamation claim against the Kiwi Farms.
Null said:
  1. Greer had a meltdown over my choice of counsel and published a tantrum to the court.
  2. It was dismissed with prejudice.
  3. He has appealed the decision. As of September 2023, he has waited 2 years for a response.

Tomlinson v. 60 John Does (2021)
Null said:
[It] was an attempt to collect user data from the Kiwi Farms by a well-known SciFi author. Tomlinson was met in court.
  1. In January 2022, he voluntarily dismissed his lawsuit after spending over $100,000.
  2. He was ordered to pay $23,739.25 in damages to co-defendants.
  3. After delaying payment, he eventually paid $32,709.80 with accrued interest in August 2023.
  4. He still owes at least $18,304.42 in damages to other defendants.

Scott v. Wise County Department of Social Services, et al. (2021)
Null said:
[It] was the 6th attempt from Melinda. She alleged that a phone call to child services was a malicious act by a forum user and I was personally liable for it.
  1. We retained counsel and it was dismissed with prejudice in August.
  2. She attempted to appeal the judgement and lost. Injunctions against her were sought.
  3. Melinda Scott is now unable to file against the Kiwi Farms without filing for pre-approval from the court.
  4. She was ordered to pay awarded damages, which were received and cashed on September 23rd, 2023.

Lolcow Litigation and Josh v Epik

The TRUE and HONEST hero Joshua Conner Moon has decided to sue EVERYONE for your rights to MUH FREE SPEECH.

1707234004414.jpeg1707234110279.png1707234244192.png

Russell Greer​

Since 2019, Russell Greer has been suing the Kiwi Farms for contributory copyright infringement, alleging that because people had shared his creative works on Google Drive, I have somehow personally encouraged it. He seems to believe that by wrapping his unrequited love letters for various celebrities in copyrightable mediums, his work will become immunized to criticism thanks to copyright law. This is not reality.

His lawsuit originates from a materially deficient and rambling complaint that has only troddled along for as long as it has thanks to pro bono representation from the Digital Justice Foundation, a morally bankrupt group of media rights scalpers taking on cases to score wins for some of the largest and most evil media companies to ever exist. The District Court appeals decision is confusing and contrary to established case law and will be appealed to the Supreme Court.
Greer's lawsuit has been an enormous waste of mine and the court's time and resources, but compromising with a deranged pro se litigant like Greer would only encourage more people to do the same. Fighting it as vigorously as possible is the only logical action.

Epik, LLC & Alejandra Caraballo​

During #DropKiwiFarms, Epik (under the direction of Brian Royce) permitted us to stay with them as their registrar for over a year after leaving Cloudflare. Historically, it has been extremely rare for any domain registrar to interfere in their client's business for anything less serious than emergencies and law enforcement orders. Domain registrars, especially large ones like Epik, are perceived as neutral and professional entities.
When Epik, a year later and now under new management, put a hold on kiwifarms.net, it took significant social media pushback to compel them to allow me to transfer to a new registrar. This ended the issue and I was happy to move on and away from Epik.
However, a month later after extended silence, Epik's official Twitter account sprung to life and began replying to now month-old comments about the Kiwi Farms. In doing so, Epik made two actionable statements of defamation:
Epik had put a hold on the Kiwi Farms by order of law enforcement, and then
Epik had put a hold on the Kiwi Farms because it hosted child abuse material.
Both of these claims are false, and demonstrably so because Epik also admitted as much in public. Epik confessed they had received no law enforcement order to remove the site, and the evidence they posted of child abuse material was watermarked with dates which conclusively proves the person in it was over 19 years old when he took the photos of himself.
However, the damage is done, and tens of thousands of people saw and shared these messages. In particular, Harvard cyberlaw professor Alejandra Caraballo, who has been invited to speak before Congress, explicitly claimed the Kiwi Farms "hosts child sexual abuse material (CSAM)", which is a strictly legally defined term that a Harvard law professor absolutely knows the meaning of. This claim is a stronger, more serious, and distinct claim from Epik's.
These claims are false. The Kiwi Farms has never hosted any child abuse material. The speakers of these false claims are respected members of the industry and they constitute per se defamation. Allowing Epik and Alejandra to get away with these knowing, deliberate lies threatens the long-term prospects of the Kiwi Farms. Their lies will be propagated both as rumors in the industry and directly referenced into complaints sent to service providers we rely on.
Note Epik LLC threatened on 𝕏 that they would use discovery in a lawsuit to target Kiwi Farms users. You should know that contributions to this fund go directly to an IOLTA account and all records are secured under the management of an attorney, which allows us to protect your privacy. Our attorney is bound by the rules of professional conduct as well as by the attorney work product doctrine and the attorney-client privilege, and will take maximum steps to ensure your privacy.

Liz Fong-Jones & Honeycomb​

Jones is an ex-Google employee who has since joined as Field CTO of Honeycomb.io, a relatively large Silicon Valley startup. Jones enjoys considerable financial backing and support from his company, and uses his work credentials to scare providers, fund his campaign against the Kiwi Farms, and launch frivolous litigation.
In 2022, Jones launched a defamation lawsuit in Australia against Vinnie, a friend of mine. Jones alleges that Vinnie is personally liable for defamation against him because ...
Vinnie owns Flow Chemical Pty Ltd (Queensland), which leased IP addresses from APNIC,
Flow leased its IPs to 1776 Solutions, LLC (my company, in Wyoming),
1776 Solutions, LLC leased some of those IPs to Lolcow LLC (my company, in West Virginia),
Lolcow LLC runs the Kiwi Farms, and
Anonymous users of the Kiwi Farms had archived and discussed Jones's "consent accident".
Vinnie is a normal person who does not understand the kind of evil that Liz Fong-Jones is. Despite my warnings, he incorrectly assumed that the courts of Australia would see this lawsuit as the absolute trash that it is and dismiss it without him entering an appearance. A first generation Chinese immigrant, he is weirdly patriotic about Australia and firmly believed with genuine good faith the system would take care of him.
As a consequence, he now has a default judgment against him for more than AU$400,000, which he has to fight in court in order to avoid losing his entire life's work. Neither of us, having looked for months, have been able to find a barrister to help.
More importantly to the forum, Jones's barrister is using this default as if it were a court order and is attempting to convince ISPs that they are obligated to take the site offline. It is one of many things he has added to his arsenal to try and trick providers into thinking censorship is a foregone conclusion.
Jones has continuously personally participated in trying to deplatform the Kiwi Farms for years, beginning in 2017 with Trans LifeLine, a charity he supported whose founders were removed for embezzling more than US$350,000 of charitable funds.
Since 2022 and #DropKiwiFarms, he has ramped up his efforts. It appears Jones now bankrolls 'activists' to send emails every day, has used his Silicon Valley ties to get 20-year senior Network Engineers at T1 ISPs to act on his behalf, and abuses foreign legal systems to get default judgments. This appears to be an effort to accomplish one thing: removing incriminating information about him on the Kiwi Farms off the Internet.

Through the Lolcow Litigation Fund, Josh has already allegedly raised nearly $150,000 in only a few days.
1707234458818.png

How has Josh accomplished this? He rallied behind the mantra that “you are deprived of essential liberty” and that he’s fighting for “your right to exist.”

Bold of you Josh, for a self acclaimed “madman.”

1707243607475.png

Here is the message you see after donating.
1707243510465.png

Let us talk about the patent-pending Josh code bugs, that he’s so well known for. Some users are able to donate again while others are not, and Josh still has no idea why and is totally oblivious as to how any of this works.

1707240847915.png

1707240861768.png

Sorry kiwibros, but the best Josh can give you is “I hope”
1707240741156.png

And don’t you DARE let your faith waiver for even a moment! Trust in the grand fuhrer’s plans.
1707241023604.png

1707241041917.png

1707241064289.png

Oh, and crypto donations don’t count to the total. That goes straight to Josh’s pocket!
1707243398115.png

Josh is seething that his sites are getting blocked for the grifting scams that they are.
1707243798998.png1707243831879.png

Last edited:

Constant

Remarkable Onion
You fucking suck for not putting this in the Null Moon thread or Kiwi Farms general.

The threads where we've been talking about this for weeks. Sweep it up jan-jan.
I am working on consolidating the posts about the lolsuit and the crowdfunding. I for one am trying to keep up with the lolsuit without other sperging in between

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
This is literally a fucking cult, thank God I'm no longer on that hellsite:

ThisIsACult.jpg

I know unlike Hollywood Josh doesn’t want me dead, my race genocided, and my kids raped

Man, I hope for his sake that Epik decides to be purely business-like about this bullshit grift of his and just give him the out-of-court settlement/fuck-off money he so desperately craves to buy a house in Vidor,TX upon his return to the US.

Epik ought to realize this one thing about a person like Null: going to court with Null means feeding into his martyr complex. It's the validation he craves. Whether Null gets his validation depends on how willing Epik are to swallow back their pride and get this over with ASAP while denying Null his ability to grandstand with an actual verdict. Do they want to waste time and money battling a bullshit accusation of defamation in the courts - with the possibility of Null's batshit far-right cult of personality (or his troon enemies for that matter!) showing up to court to disrupt proceedings, thus dragging the case on endlessly with rescheduling - or is it cheaper and faster to just give Null what he really wants and send him on his way?

If Epik wins, Null and his cult of personality will say that the courts are rigged against them and there is no justice under the globohomo dicatorship - which is what they think of the courts anyway. If Null wins, he will just grift moar and move on to the next target on his shitlist, which is the troons. Rinse, repeat. Perhaps it's better for Epik to just move out of the way ASAP.

LFJ and Caraballo are both public TRAs, activists, so they will both inevitably invoke anti-SLAPP protections if they get sued by Null. I'll remind Null here, that Marilyn Manson did not manage to get an anti-SLAPP lifted in his defamation case against Evan Rachel Wood and her ex-girlfriend, despite being accused by them of raping several women and of being a pedophile. I followed this case very closely at the time, in fact I was posting about it on KF regularly, and I remember Manson specifically objecting to being called a pedophile. That's how strong anti-SLAPP is when it's used by self-declared activists. You can literally accuse someone who is a public person of being a serial rapist and a pedophile, as long as it's done in the name of protected activism that is in the public interest. Null needs to remember that not only individual activists but even companies can raise anti-SLAPP as a defense!

If Epik settles out of court ASAP, then Null doesn't get the public victory he needs to prove his supposed innocence. Because Null wants to be able to say: "I don't host CP! I was lied about! (I just host all this other filth and obscenity and masturbating Telegram pedophiles that's also a ToS violation. I admitted I was allowed to violate Epik's ToS all this time thanks to sheer nepotism on the part of their ex-CEO.)".

When it comes to Caraballo and LFJ, being sued by Null is a matter of PRIDE for the troons. And you know these fucking troons are too prideful to agree to settle out of court, eventhough it would be the better course of action here. The troons will fight this to the bitter end.

The only thing you can do to a martyr is deny them their martyrdom. The problem is that both Null and the troons think they are the martyr here.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I am still wondering if he's deliberately trying to burn down the farm, so he can just give up, quietly disappear from public life to raise Amerimutt butt-babies with Lidl.

polonium

You scream and everybody comes a-running
Hellovan Onion
Man, I hope for his sake that Epik decides to be purely business-like about this bullshit grift of his and just give him the out-of-court settlement/fuck-off money he so desperately craves to buy a house in Vidor,TX upon his return to the US.

I definitely don't. Null said the whole point of raising his $75k Cheese Fund ahead of time was to intimidate Epik into backing down, but he has hardly any chance of actually winning if he's really retarded enough to sue them for defamation. Them settling will have him crowing about it non-stop.

Honestly, I hope he sues them, then they read out in court every dumb thing null has written, then Epik end up sticking him with their costs because of his frivolous bullshit, it'll be hilarious watching null seething and dilating about it. He'll be so thin skinned about it, it has the potential to be even funnier than when the lawyers were reading out maddox's cuck shit during his lolsuit.

If you want it to fizzle and just go away, the best option is him not even going through the motions of pretending to sue and just take the cash: He'll stop talking about it and kiwis will be forced to defend him or admit his a grifting pedo liar.

Last edited:

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
Not going to pretend like I actually understand the legal system but the lawsuit Rekieta is in right now blew past 6 figures within months and it's not even close to trial yet. Rekieta's lawyer is probably way more expensive but there's way more stuff going on in this case.

Constant

Remarkable Onion
Gonna crosspost my other post on Josh’s lawyer.

1707321169468.jpeg1707321188419.png

Matthew Daniel Hardin

Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice

District of Columbia
Bar ID Number: 1032711
Since 2016

Maryland Court of Appeals
Since 2020

Minnesota Supreme Court
ID Number: 0397178Since 2015

New York State Office of Court Administration ID Number: 5899596
Since 2022

North Dakota Supreme Court
ID Number: 08212
Since 2015

Vermont Supreme Court
ID Number: 5815
Since 2018

Virginia State Bar
ID Number: 87482
Since 2014

Washington State Bar Association
ID Number: 53772
Since 2018

Professional Career

Solo Practitioner

Hardin Law Office
2014 - 2017

Commonwealth's Attorney
Greene County Department of Law Enforcement
2017 - 2019

He ran on a platform of prosecuting anyone who victimized children. Hardin won the 2017 election.
1707321132913.jpeg

Fought to switch the job to “part time” and cut his paycheck in half, and lost
1707321095076.jpeg

No wonder he wanted it to be part time, because according to a former coworker:
In the 16 months I worked for Hardin, he rarely spent time in the office. Many days he never came in at all. His absence was routine. Though I was a part-time prosecutor, others noted I spent more time working than Hardin.
As rare as it was for Hardin to be in the office, it was even rarer for him to handle a case, big or small. Generally, he only appeared in court when no other prosecutors were available. This claim can be easily verified

What about the time the Ku Klux Klan took over his town?
Matthew Hardin said on Monday his office wasn’t aware of the flyers.
“I hope that it’s a fear tactic and there’s nothing behind it,” Hardin said
He said he’s still “cautiously optimistic” that the intent behind the flyers wasn’t to incite violence in Greene County.

1707321041872.jpeg
Ran for re-election 2019
Lost 2019 election by 2,000 votes

Hardin Law Office
2020 - Current

Currently, Hardin fights what he views as government overreach.

Podcast: https://omny.fm/shows/joe-thomas-in-the-morning/011222-107wchv-podcast-domestic-terrorist-unit-w-m

Digital Footprint

Old website (Archive)

Emails:
MatthewDHardin@gmail.com
MatthewDHardin@protonmail.com
HARDINLAWPLLC@icloud.com
Matt@MatthewHardin.com
mhardin@gcva.us

He’s deleted his social medias, but he did have a Twitter and multiple facebooks.
Twitter Archive
1707320799586.png

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/MattHardinLaw/
https://www.facebook.com/MattHardinforGreeneCA/

Rando Bitch

Registered
This is literally a fucking cult, thank God I'm no longer on that hellsite:

View attachment 45238

Epik ought to realize this one thing about a person like Null: going to court with Null means feeding into his martyr complex. It's the validation he craves. Whether Null gets his validation depends on how willing Epik are to swallow back their pride and get this over with ASAP while denying Null his ability to grandstand with an actual verdict. Do they want to waste time and money battling a bullshit accusation of defamation in the courts - with the possibility of Null's batshit far-right cult of personality (or his troon enemies for that matter!) showing up to court to disrupt proceedings, thus dragging the case on endlessly with rescheduling - or is it cheaper and faster to just give Null what he really wants and send him on his way?

If Epik wins, Null and his cult of personality will say that the courts are rigged against them and there is no justice under the globohomo dicatorship - which is what they think of the courts anyway. If Null wins, he will just grift moar and move on to the next target on his shitlist, which is the troons. Rinse, repeat. Perhaps it's better for Epik to just move out of the way ASAP.

LFJ and Caraballo are both public TRAs, activists, so they will both inevitably invoke anti-SLAPP protections if they get sued by Null. I'll remind Null here, that Marilyn Manson did not manage to get an anti-SLAPP lifted in his defamation case against Evan Rachel Wood and her ex-girlfriend, despite being accused by them of raping several women and of being a pedophile. I followed this case very closely at the time, in fact I was posting about it on KF regularly, and I remember Manson specifically objecting to being called a pedophile. That's how strong anti-SLAPP is when it's used by self-declared activists. You can literally accuse someone who is a public person of being a serial rapist and a pedophile, as long as it's done in the name of protected activism that is in the public interest. Null needs to remember that not only individual activists but even companies can raise anti-SLAPP as a defense!

If Epik settles out of court ASAP, then Null doesn't get the public victory he needs to prove his supposed innocence. Because Null wants to be able to say: "I don't host CP! I was lied about! (I just host all this other filth and obscenity and masturbating Telegram pedophiles that's also a ToS violation. I admitted I was allowed to violate Epik's ToS all this time thanks to sheer nepotism on the part of their ex-CEO.)".

When it comes to Caraballo and LFJ, being sued by Null is a matter of PRIDE for the troons. And you know these fucking troons are too prideful to agree to settle out of court, eventhough it would be the better course of action here. The troons will fight this to the bitter end.

The only thing you can do to a martyr is deny them their martyrdom. The problem is that both Null and the troons think they are the martyr here.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, I am still wondering if he's deliberately trying to burn down the farm, so he can just give up, quietly disappear from public life to raise Amerimutt butt-babies with Lidl.

No way. They shouldn't settle. I want to see Josh and his cult humiliated in the worst way possible so I can laugh at them. That's what they deserve. I love the gall of Josh over the past few years saying he doesn't give a shit about free speech, sicking his mob on his ex-friend Nick Rekeita after his defamation lawsuit went south, and then trying to rally a Nick Rekeita style fund driver lying that he cares about free speech now and must do the exact same thing Nick did. It's so fucking preposterous, you couldn't write a script this ridiculous. Null fucked up, maybe not monetarily, but certainly reputation wise by doing this. He knows this is the end of him and KF, and he decided to do it at his own hand. So either he runs away with the money and his userbase gets redpilled on what a stupid cult of retards they are or Null's gay defamation suit makes him the laughing stock of the world and the lolcow of the year for the next three years.

Overall, this autistic midwit FADS baby with delusions of grandeur should be put in his place. I may even agree that Epik seems like assholes, but Josh is an asshole of equal or worst measure, and this won't be the first time he stole people's money either, so, "Let them fight," would be my advice. It will be maximum lulz to see this arrogant retard with this messiah complex be belittled in a public spectacle when normals get a whiff of what goes on at Kiwi Farms. He has absolutely no idea of what would be coming for him in court, and that would be the funniest shit, much like when Gawker got destroyed but times 10.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Sueing for the right host viruses, ai generated Loli horse cock, zoosadism, shota catboy and furry grooming, csam, doxes, and harassing people into suicide in the name of freeze peach❄️🍑 and fighting against tyranny.

KampungBoy

Hellovan Onion
Small update on the Josh Moon Legal strategy. This week on MATI Null reveals that his real plan is to start up a grift with Hardin where they issue FOIA requests and sue for non-compliance. It's not time stamped but he talks about it right at the start.
If any of his simps had a spine they might be mad he took their money and used it to bankroll a get rich quick scheme.

Fedbuster

You are all pointless internet noise
Remarkable Onion
Small update on the Josh Moon Legal strategy. This week on MATI Null reveals that his real plan is to start up a grift with Hardin where they issue FOIA requests and sue for non-compliance. It's not time stamped but he talks about it right at the start.
If any of his simps had a spine they might be mad he took their money and used it to bankroll a get rich quick scheme.
Yeah he sounds like the whiny bitch discordnigger type. He has such a punchable voice. No wonder why his Dad noped out of there.

Fedbuster

Remarkable Onion
"Its just a false positive bro, just trust me" - some discordnigger cybercriminal looking to get a backdoor to your bank account or personal info, Jewsh Probably.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
No way. They shouldn't settle. I want to see Josh and his cult humiliated in the worst way possible so I can laugh at them. That's what they deserve. I love the gall of Josh over the past few years saying he doesn't give a shit about free speech, sicking his mob on his ex-friend Nick Rekeita after his defamation lawsuit went south, and then trying to rally a Nick Rekeita style fund driver lying that he cares about free speech now and must do the exact same thing Nick did. It's so fucking preposterous, you couldn't write a script this ridiculous. Null fucked up, maybe not monetarily, but certainly reputation wise by doing this. He knows this is the end of him and KF, and he decided to do it at his own hand. So either he runs away with the money and his userbase gets redpilled on what a stupid cult of retards they are or Null's gay defamation suit makes him the laughing stock of the world and the lolcow of the year for the next three years.

Overall, this autistic midwit FADS baby with delusions of grandeur should be put in his place. I may even agree that Epik seems like assholes, but Josh is an asshole of equal or worst measure, and this won't be the first time he stole people's money either, so, "Let them fight," would be my advice. It will be maximum lulz to see this arrogant retard with this messiah complex be belittled in a public spectacle when normals get a whiff of what goes on at Kiwi Farms. He has absolutely no idea of what would be coming for him in court, and that would be the funniest shit, much like when Gawker got destroyed but times 10.
I agree. Epik doesn't want to buy off Null. Epik is going to have a field day with the discovery process digging up Null's skeletons every time Null violated Epik's TOS. Null has to prove the statements by Epik actually caused genuine monetary damages from the alleged defamation. He has to show clear and convincing evidence that backs up his claims. Null can't furnish this. In fact, Epik is going to dig up that Kiwifarms has been kicked off from web-hosting services, payment processors, Ebay, RedBubble, Patron and so forth. In short Epik has more than enough to prove that Null is his own worst enemy.

Constant

Remarkable Onion
Josh is looking to fight Greer in the Supreme Court, potentially setting copyright law precedent

1709257777803.png

1709294110213.png1709294156647.png1709294189913.png

QUESTIONS PRESENTED

1. Whether receiving a takedown notice is sufficient to prove knowledge of copyright infringement.
  2. Whether posting a takedown notice contributes to any prior or ongoing direct copyright infringement.
  3. Whether the posting of a link to copyrighted material at a third-party provider is the same as posting the infringing material itself.

RELATED CASES

This case directly relates to the following proceedings:
  • Greer v. Moon, et al., 83 F.4th 1283 (10th Cir. 2023) (reversing order granting motion to dismiss).
  • Greer v. Moon, et al., No. 2:20-cv-00647-TC-JCB, 2021 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 181340 (D. Utah Sep. 21, 2021) (order granting motion to dismiss).

Last edited:

Fedbuster

Remarkable Onion
So is this retard's smooth brained plan to become the center of another news scandal? The prosecution will have a field day with the skeletons in his closet. Can't wait for Christchurch to be brought up and xer trying to tell the US government to fuck off in the same manner he responded to the NZ government without being buckbroken will be hilarious.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
So is this retard's smooth brained plan to become the center of another news scandal? The prosecution will have a field day with the skeletons in his closet. Can't wait for Christchurch to be brought up and xer trying to tell the US government to fuck off in the same manner he responded to the NZ government without being buckbroken will be hilarious.
If the Supreme Court takes this case, this is as high stakes as it gets. And yes news media will be salivating at this once they start digging into kiwifarms. This could actually benefit us in terms of free publicity.