Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Religious Discussion (Breakoff from Joshua Moon Megathread)

"30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[a]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi[b]; he is the father of the Ammonites[c] of today."

Gays there, oblivious of the two separate sexual assaults committed on their Father. Because they are retarded.

"30 Lot and his two daughters left Zoar and settled in the mountains, for he was afraid to stay in Zoar. He and his two daughters lived in a cave. 31 One day the older daughter said to the younger, “Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. 32 Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.”

33 That night they got their father to drink wine, and the older daughter went in and slept with him. He was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

34 The next day the older daughter said to the younger, “Last night I slept with my father. Let’s get him to drink wine again tonight, and you go in and sleep with him so we can preserve our family line through our father.” 35 So they got their father to drink wine that night also, and the younger daughter went in and slept with him. Again he was not aware of it when she lay down or when she got up.

36 So both of Lot’s daughters became pregnant by their father. 37 The older daughter had a son, and she named him Moab[a]; he is the father of the Moabites of today. 38 The younger daughter also had a son, and she named him Ben-Ammi[b]; he is the father of the Ammonites[c] of today."

Gays there, oblivious of the two separate sexual assaults committed on their Father. Because they are retarded.
Jews were trippin' even then

The thing about Islam is that it puts the prophet before the God. In Judaism and Christianity God comes first. Honestly trust the latter faiths more.
In Christianity the prophet IS God.
I know little about Judaism but aren't people like King David and Moses extremely important and arguably have a bigger role than actual God?

Muhammad fucked kids so I find it morally acceptable
3f8ff3ea9f2f3e06df15a78bc2934415bd561622.jpg
621717 - Islam meme Muhammad religion tubgirl.jpg

You're not closeted if everyone finds out before you tell us.
View attachment 63154
Israel should take back Palestine. Israel is justified and did nothing wrong.
Operating a concentration camp for Sand niggers, on what used to be their land, is totally justified. I mean, Whitey said so right after they defeated Hitler.

I have confirmed with my sources that the guy in that pic is in fact the 20th 9/11 hijacker. He got a little confused and thought his dick was an airplane and his mission was to jack it.

Operating a concentration camp for Sand niggers, on what used to be their land, is totally justified
Historically inaccurate. It was Egypt that invaded Israel in the 40s. A couple of other rag head countries joined in, I think it's Jorden that lost land. So, yes... if you fuck around, God will make sure you find out.

Last edited:
If you’re “closeted af”, then I’m stuck in a basement like a complete, filthy degenerate
There it is. The truth.
>inb4 your retardedass alters this, too.
You also are supporting terrorism.
Palestine is justified and did nothing wrong.

Reason: You’re still a shiteating imbecile.
I’m a faggot who gets off to projection and trash art. Palestine is actually justified and did nothing wrong. I support terrorism because I’m in favor of Islamophobia. I secretly fuck various animals and will try to alter your text to make it seem like you said it.
Stop being a degenerate.

I only pretend to side with Israel to piss off Muslims. Sometimes I'll side with Palestine to piss off the Jews. My political alignment is center-spite.

• Dumb
Reactions: Kan
Back