Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Religious Discussion (Breakoff from Joshua Moon Megathread)

And some of the first responders who came to help were Muslim. Some of the first responders who came to help after the October 7th massacre in Israel were Muslims (Israeli Arabs).
And the Palestinians were celebrating in the streets, as seen by millions on television.
Ask 10 muslims what the Quran says and all ten will tell their own interpretation of it. But one thing is constant: Quran specifically condemns any non believers and justifies killing non believers.
A lot worse than Jews Jewing goyim.

gcm.jpg

seethe more infidels

And the Palestinians were celebrating in the streets, as seen by millions on television.

A lot worse than Jews Jewing goyim.
I think I really lost respect for Jews in general when the sand nigger fight really sparked some fires in the US. Granted, if I had to convert, I'd take Judaism over Islam, but these kikes couldn't stfu about muh holy land and fursecution despite the fact they are living in a land forcibly taken away from red skins.

The only reason Muslims have survived as long as they have is because their lefty handlers have protected them. Otherwise they're taking advantage of well meaning midwits who think "not all muslims" is a good line of rhetoric.

Actually her exact age was not known. Ayesha marrying at 9 years old does not square with other historical facts. "Adulthood" was defined when a person entered puberty. This wasn't confined to the Muslim world. You had this in the biblical world as well. Yeah, I get it about lolcows preying on minors but the culture 1500 years ago was what it was.

Given in Pre-Islamic Arabia fathers were allowed to bury their newborn daughters alive if they didn't want them, Islam was a step forward.

As an addendum in Saudi Arabia the minimum marriage age is 18 (or 15 to 17 with the court's permission - which still sucks in my opinion).
You're wrong and the actual authorities on Islam will tell you to stop lying about their religion. You're just some fat autistic guy who never actually studied the religion. I did and that's why I hate it. They did and that's why they love it. They want to be able to rape children and it be excused by society or you're islamophobic because they're terrible people using a terrible religion to justify their terrible actions.

Ironically trannies try and retcon history into shit like this being early forms of transgender which doesn't look good for their retarded cult.
You also see this in western anime and to lesser extents, game fans though in a slightly different way. Japan uses lesbian/gay relationship for humor or fanservice purposes, but deranged western anime fans take it way too far and make some retarded gender theories about anime characters. Sometimes the Japanese anime/game character may have unconventional appearances just for the authors to keep the readers/consoomers to guess for the sake of lulz. The best example is Brianna Wu, that hideous tranny claimed that Samus Aran is a transwoman, and even after the creator officially denied it, Wu still insisted that Samus is a trans.

Gender obsession by these insane genderspecial retards are destroying all the blood and sweat efforts that allowed LGBT to live with less social stigmas

You also see this in western anime and to lesser extents, game fans though in a slightly different way. Japan uses lesbian/gay relationship for humor or fanservice purposes, but deranged western anime fans take it way too far and make some retarded gender theories about anime characters. Sometimes the Japanese anime/game character may have unconventional appearances just for the authors to keep the readers/consoomers to guess for the sake of lulz. The best example is Brianna Wu, that hideous tranny claimed that Samus Aran is a transwoman, and even after the creator officially denied it, Wu still insisted that Samus is a trans.

Gender obsession by these insane genderspecial retards are destroying all the blood and sweat efforts that allowed LGBT to live with less social stigmas
Yeah they try and recon some third gender bs into it saying Japanese femboys are trans. They never were and were always femboys much like the bacha bazi.

You're wrong and the actual authorities on Islam will tell you to stop lying about their religion. You're just some fat autistic guy who never actually studied the religion. I did and that's why I hate it. They did and that's why they love it. They want to be able to rape children and it be excused by society or you're islamophobic because they're terrible people using a terrible religion to justify their terrible actions.
Actually, he studied the religion more than you.
Also, strawmen galore+Islam is good+We shouldn’t be taking much word from a Vlad The Impaler LARPer.

No one asked. Opinion discarded because you're a Muslim pedo running defense for your pedo """religion""". You're all pedos until proven otherwise. Neither you or ken actually studied Islam or you wouldn't sound like a sand nigger ball washer who believes their propaganda. There are multiple sources where your higher ups tell you to quit lying about your """religion""" because it is heresy to lie about your prophet and to admit his wife was 9 when they had sex. I get to shit talk him all I want because I'm not a filthy mud slime but you're bound to those rules and are going to go to your form of hell for lying about your cult.
Actually, he studied the religion more than you.
Also, strawmen galore+Islam is good+We shouldn’t be taking much word from a Vlad The Impaler LARPer.
I’d be ashamed

if I was Sunni,
(and not all religious, including Islamic, scholars agree,)
…Impaler.

Reason: Fuck Muhammad
Last edited:
Back