• With a few exceptions, all foreign celebrities will be moved to the Newsroom and Miscellaneous Forum
  • Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

MENA (Middle East - North Africa) Palestine versus Israel

Middle East - North Africa
Why is this even a question? Of course you are awarding them for terrorism. That was the whole reason Hamas started a war with Israel: because they knew they could pull a DARVO on the world the moment Israel retaliated, crybully about being victims and get awarded for their terrorism.

I love how Boaz Bismuth cuts right through all the DARVO crap:

"You spoke about America. So, you ask about the American administration, or the American plans. Tell me: Aghanistan? Iraq? Libia? Is it a success story in the day after? Answer me!"

I dare someone to ask Blinken this to his face. Anywhere you half-ass the job in the ME, the terrorists will come crawling right out of the woodwork again. Dzooz in Israel know this, and this is something America still doesn't understand about the ME, despite all these failures.

Why is this even a question? Of course you are awarding them for terrorism. That was the whole reason Hamas started a war with Israel: because they knew they could pull a DARVO on the world the moment Israel retaliated, crybully about being victims and get awarded for their terrorism.

I dare someone to ask Blinken this to his face. Anywhere you half-ass the job in the ME, the terrorists will come crawling right out of the woodwork again. Dzooz in Israel know this, and this is something America still doesn't understand about the ME, despite all these failures.
would you fuck a balloon

How bad is the leakage from your loose asshole?

That's what you get for enabling terrorists: they will always bite the hand that feeds.

But the most interesting part of the email is about David Rockefeller, the former Chase Bank chairman, RBF co-founder, and family patriarch who died this past March at 101. I could find no evidence that Rockefeller had any knowledge that RBF—to which he planned on donating $225 million after his death—was funding pro-BDS groups. Rockefeller was friends with Henry Kissinger and Anwar Sadat; as president of Chase Bank, he successfully weathered a 1964 Arab League boycott threat leveled over Chase’s role as the U.S. fiscal agent for State of Israel Bonds. In his native New York City, Rockefeller was known as an exponent of inter-communal tolerance and helped mainstream Jews and African Americans into the city’s elite. Rockefeller had raised money for Palestinian refugees and pushed for a more “balanced” U.S. approach to the Israeli-Arab conflict in the late 1960s and early ’70s, but his 2002 memoirs still contained strong evidence that he was sensitive to the perception he was in any way hostile to Israel.

This article was written in 2017 BTW, they wouldn't dare publish this now but it's the truth.

The ultimate Jewish status symbol is to wear one on each finger and toe, and to use another to replace the one they lost.

Back