Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

MENA (Middle East - North Africa) Palestine versus Israel

Middle East - North Africa
Crusading Templar
67422-b195f761ec5f16e301f382b5b93f3036.jpg

Dzooish KiwiFarms: professor Shai Davidai's interview with the Dzooz behind #JewHateDatabase

They're even better monetized than KF is, because they actually give out bounties for people who send them information about specific antisemites. This is literally Bardfinn's wet dream for years. (Bardfinn was one of the Reddit supermod troons I was researching when I was on KF)

Hamas has been degraded "95%"

Uncovering the TRUTH About the October 7th Attack

"Words definitely did get twisted here" - the Fox journalist who tweeted out the claim about the 40 beheaded babies speaks up, reveals her source for that claim:

Every time I see an ex-spook (US or UK) speak on the prospect of a war between Iran and Israel, they keep saying that it's "a chance to cut off the snake's head":

This is what Islamists will never understand, because they live in a destructive society & culture that doesn't allow them to reach this level of self-awareness:

Islamists need to evolve to this higher level of thinking and awareness before peace is ever possible in the ME.

Back