Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms Null and Mad at the Internet

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
More like Null is dead now.

He's reading some comic about trannies getting called slurs and groped by the homeless or whatever.

If I wanted anti-SJW cringe I'd watch someone who's more hideously deformed and with a more interesting voice like Asmongold.

He's managing to make something potentially hilarious into something boring. Absolutely sleep-inducing.

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
"The President of Nintendo" is having trouble with his Odysee donations:

MATI15dahllazLMAO.jpg

MATIEnjoyTheMoneyIGuessLMAO.jpg

ecto_chasm

Remarkable Onion
I'm pretty sure that was a joke. However, (iirc) none of the My Little Pony's are nonces, yet all Bronies are nonces. joshy wanted be be a vtuber, and that's a red flag. He didn't do it because Pedomenco beat him to it. I think that says something very telling.

tl/dr Your autism makes it hard for you to identify jokes. Consider the notion that some people aren't being literal for comedic effect. And joshy is a dirty diaper wearing furry nonce.
Yeah I was fucking around. Tho I have heard R. Crumb’s art helped inspire the modern furry movement.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Null is live right now:

Before the stream MATI stans were chatting about the only two topics they're capable of discussing: gays and blacks.

MATI_TheGayestWayToDie.jpg
MATI_BlackGrapeSoda.jpg

Null is doing his Rekieta segment now, which is really a Drexel segment.
Beforehand, he made sure to prime his chat with this link:

MATINullPrimesTheChat.jpg

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Didn't really listen to MATI today, there wasn't really anything of interest:

He reached into his "vault" to do an old school lolcow segment, but the lolcow he picked (some degenerate scat fetishist or something) was not funny or horrific enough to arouse my interest.

BurnerAccount333

Straightest Gay
Hellovan Onion
Didn't really listen to MATI today, there wasn't really anything of interest:

He reached into his "vault" to do an old school lolcow segment, but the lolcow he picked (some degenerate scat fetishist or something) was not funny or horrific enough to arouse my interest.
Around 58:00, when he was talking about DA policy changes. September 8th 2023.
He blames the jews and then someone comments why would it be the jews? And he answers he doesn't know.
Thank you, Josh. I'll just remember it's always the jews.

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
Joke aside... the most recent pictures of Josh are his disgusting mantits in the reflection of the scale he took a year ago and his picture on his Zero Hedge profile that is intentionally blurry. I have upscaled it and use an anti-blur filter. You can tell it's really him by how far apart and uneven his eyes are.
View attachment 31995View attachment 31994

OMFG, @thefrogninja you gotta see this. Someone took that hazy picture you had posted here on the forum, which you later sharpened, and created a grayscale pixel art portrait of Null which was shown on MATI today.

TFNsPictureOfNull.jpg

Look at that portrait, it was clearly based on the picture you had posted here:

TFNsPictureOfNull01.jpg

Here's the link from the superchat:

The Gays From LA

Hellovan Onion
LIVE - Mad at the Internet (September 15th, 2023)
1,652 watching now

Mad at the Internet (September 15th, 2023)
781 currently watching

Null developed a migraine 20 minutes into the stream and had to bail to take an aspirin.

He's not been having a smooth MATI today, he struggeled to get it going and now that he's streaming audio is still going on and off:

NullIsTheStreamTotallyBroken.jpg

NullIsTheStreamTotallyBroken01.jpg
NullIsTheStreamTotallyBroken02.jpg