Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.
joshy losses income stream, in suspicious circumstances...
lidlainy.png
The people associated with E-lame... Mike, Chris, Blaine... all in their 30s, at least.
lidlainy2.png
Dincord. joshy sure does hate that Dincord. People talking about him, without him being able to read DMs. Jews.
lidlainy3.png
lidlainy4.png
tbh, that looks a bit "supported", and you can never tell with digital, these days.
lidlainy5.png
lidl is really angee, going all in on the cooking snipe.
lidlainy6.png
lidl is colour blind.
lidlainy7.png
Meow. So. Recent calamity befalls Commie Farms (what ever scheme the broom was up to comes on top), lidl goes to the whipping bint thread, to unload.

joshy losses income stream, in suspicious circumstances...
View attachment 70344
The people associated with E-lame... Mike, Chris, Blaine... all in their 30s, at least.
View attachment 70345
Dincord. joshy sure does hate that Dincord. People talking about him, without him being able to read DMs. Jews.
View attachment 70346
View attachment 70347
tbh, that looks a bit "supported", and you can never tell with digital, these days.
View attachment 70348
lidl is really angee, going all in on the cooking snipe.
View attachment 70349
lidl is colour blind.
View attachment 70350
Meow. So. Recent calamity befalls Commie Farms (what ever scheme the broom was up to comes on top), lidl goes to the whipping bint thread, to unload.
Lilddrip trad wife saga?

Lilddrip trad wife saga?
THe Trad Wife(tm) lifestyle: Get up, sweep for a very short (this is verified fact) fat shut in, on obscure, rather juvenile website. Make aubergine and cous cous vol au vents for Prayer Meeting, then seethe about some N-dub nonce fancier. Wash clothes, with rock, by river.

WHen was the last time a verified female used the site? Caroline Farrow? Hang on...
far1.png
far2.png
Crikey luv, Catholic and vicars wife there. Maybe she's there to get advice on her autistic kids, eh? Commie Farms being the biggest collection of autards online. At least, verifiable bio bint. So, not joshy's cup of tea, really.

THe Trad Wife(tm) lifestyle: Get up, sweep for a very short (this is verified fact) fat shut in, on obscure, rather juvenile website. Make aubergine and cous cous vol au vents for Prayer Meeting, then seethe about some N-dub nonce fancier. Wash clothes, with rock, by river.

WHen was the last time a verified female used the site? Caroline Farrow? Hang on...
View attachment 70472
View attachment 70473
Crikey luv, Catholic and vicars wife there. Maybe she's there to get advice on her autistic kids, eh? Commie Farms being the biggest collection of autards online. At least, verifiable bio bint. So, not joshy's cup of tea, really.
You got a backstory on this broad?

Nice of her to have a pfp that matches her personality for this month
Did you know, if given the choice, Lidl would rather be alone in the forest with a bear than a man? She's WILD like that.
She's a terf, she plays organ in a church and she will not have sex with you.

Reason: "n"
Last edited:
She has a thread.
It's locked, because she hates the troonaloons, and joshy has a weird relationship with women.

From what I can gather, Bong police questioned her about troonfoobic squits, and she's a Catholic and married to a vicar (this is possible, if the bloke decides after getting married, he wants to commit blasphemy, by pledging his loyalty to the Synagogue of Satan, and already has a family and wife).

I think she might be more of a Mary Sue on speed version of Posey Parker (another "trad wife", whose back story doesn't hold up, and expects people to appease her, because she's a spoilt brat).

Really tho, you got autistic kids, you follow a false church... and to top it all, you decide to shitpost on Commie Farms. She's probably funding joshy, even tho gossip is verbotten in Christianity, hey ho, it's the Pope, he's letting fags in the Church. She deserves to have an open thread, which is why I think she's giving tithes to the broom.

I think she might be more of a Mary Sue on speed version of Posey Parker (another "trad wife", whose back story doesn't hold up, and expects people to appease her, because she's a spoilt brat).
Is Posie Parker suspicious? I don't know much about her outside of memes... didn't she say she lived in China as a child? Doesn't really fit well with the "working clawse" background she touts.

I don't know much about her outside of memes...
SHe was an also ran youth swimmer for Bongland, then she started complaining about trannies in her locker room. I have a little experience of Poser, as I was banned from her chat, for "constructive critiquing", she's thick as pig shit, and I think she's just grifting off of middleclass bints. She sells stickers and mugs, crap like that.

There was a stream she did... she tried reading a childs version of the David vs Goliath (two OT terfs), she was terrible, she has no rhetoric other than "I don't like it". The thing about terfs... they are just as dis cog as trannies, they have no logical argument or system, just shrill emotive language, then cringe flirting, when that fails, then all out sectionable rage.

She's like Commie Farms, if they were sincere in their beliefs, they'd shut the fuck up, as they don't really help the "movement".
Is Posie Parker suspicious?
Poser is the kind to let her followers get gay op'd. There was a comic called Mark Thomas, very left wing, did a thing about walking around Gaza (note: not through it and he ended up monetizing the events of a Police Intel officer infiltrating his fan base/protesters/useful idiots, by writing a book about the said pig earwigging and grassing them all up.

Mark (being the leftie navel gazer) opens the book saying how strange it was that this bloke stayed behind in the station, after certain members of the protest group got put in the cells. It's like Dude, what did you expect?

Poser (and joshy) both have that, they are too egotistical to see that they are the people who let in the narks and sneaks. She tried some Political Party nonsense and lost her deposit, so... maybe she isn't going to be much of an asset (regardless if she knows it or not).
Doesn't really fit well with the "working clawse" background she touts.
She's one of those fembims that have a husband behind the scenes, prolly using her as a tax write off. "Working class" doesn't really mean anything, none of these people will admit to being middle class. As she was competing youth swimmer,I doubt she was, that's middleclass parents taxing you around.

She's a terf, she plays organ in a church and she will not have sex with you.
Well, I guess that's a holy trifecta of disappointment - she's a TERF, her music is a pipe dream, and my pipe's just going to have to stay dry."
She has a thread.
It's locked, because she hates the troonaloons, and joshy has a weird relationship with women.

From what I can gather, Bong police questioned her about troonfoobic squits, and she's a Catholic and married to a vicar (this is possible, if the bloke decides after getting married, he wants to commit blasphemy, by pledging his loyalty to the Synagogue of Satan, and already has a family and wife).

Really tho, you got autistic kids, you follow a false church... and to top it all, you decide to shitpost on Commie Farms. She's probably funding joshy, even tho gossip is verbotten in Christianity, hey ho, it's the Pope, he's letting fags in the Church. She deserves to have an open thread, which is why I think she's giving tithes to the broom.
Hey now Catholic girls know how to get on their knees. But yeah I think I've heard of this person now that you mentioned it.

lidlpiss.png
lidl chimes in on E-lame drug boasting again (originally she decided to boast she was addicted to Co-codamol, which is actually a society type problem), thinking that Lamey is lying. TBF, E-lame being a mindless drug hoover, and boshing the amount she claims, is likely. They practically throw these pills for free at these girls, in Bongland.

Wonder how much of the paypig money goes on Addies? He asked rhetorically.

Last edited:
Back