What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

Tetsuo Takahashi

Biology Teacher
Remarkable Onion
1000006660.png

Highly suspicious.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
So back to lidldrip
Somehow this is one of the least convincing post that they're biological female never heard a woman describe high School like this
View attachment 64386
"The girls that never had sex with me didn't actually want to have sex with all those chads they were just pressured into it."

Yeah this is incel cope. "No it's not that I can't have sex it's just that I'm too much of a gentleman to pressure them into it." I hear this from every incel I know as they speculate that some rando girl is being beat by her boyfriend just because the guy looks confident.

This is a man that fell for the "women don't like sex" meme which has been dead since the 90s. Shit you ever heard a lil kim song?

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
"The girls that never had sex with me didn't actually want to have sex with all those chads they were just pressured into it."

Yeah this is incel cope. "No it's not that I can't have sex it's just that I'm too much of a gentleman to pressure them into it." I hear this from every incel I know as they speculate that some rando girl is being beat by her boyfriend just because the guy looks confident.

This is a man that fell for the "women don't like sex" meme which has been dead since the 90s. Shit you ever heard a lil kim song?
Further evidence for lidl being null due to the incel shit he says.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion

As much as I don't want to buy into the conspiracy that it's really a guy, unless she was homeschooled, this isn't the normal response that women give when remembering high school.

Usually, they talk about the boyfriends they had, the friends they lost, the opportunities they could have had, and the fun troubles they got into.

It's written like a parody account

FatassDrip

Null is a Faggot 4 Lyfe
Hellovan Onion
So back to lidldrip
Somehow this is one of the least convincing post that they're biological female never heard a woman describe high School like this
View attachment 64386
You know I hated everything about highschool and school in general, I still have bad dreams about being woken to be sent to child prison. But even I wouldn't refer to the retards I was forced to be around as sociopaths, Retards for sure but aren't we all at some points in our lives?

With all that said Diddler here really let's his hand show at how much contempt for others he has. I'm guessing Didl was one of those weirdos you try being decent to and end up learning the lesson that some people can't be helped.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
image_search_1725569126274.jpg

You know I hated everything about highschool and school in general, I still have bad dreams about being woken to be sent to child prison. But even I wouldn't refer to the retards I was forced to be around as sociopaths, Retards for sure but aren't we all at some points in our lives?

With all that said Diddler here really let's his hand show at how much contempt for others he has. I'm guessing Didl was one of those weirdos you try being decent to and end up learning the lesson that some people can't be helped.
"I get the fact that some of us can be bitter about high school because it's not always the most pleasant experience socially for some of us. Lidldrip reminds me of this one fat goth girl that nobody really liked dealing with. She had this weird complex where she thought she was a victim, but at the same time, she was super narcissistic and entitled. Any attempts at being nice to her ended up making you feel like crap, and it was pretty frustrating.

As for lidldrip I have the feeling that nobody has pressured her for sex ever.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
Another in a long line of Lidl having inside information.
View attachment 64401
View attachment 64402
At best they're just tag-teaming each other with this.
At this point Lidl just disseminates all inside info on Null's behalf. You would be forgiven for thinking that a whole separate person would sometimes miss some of these little drama spats or not feel the need to comment on them. Lidl is now the KF press secretary regarding all internal strife lol.

Back