What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

Cyclone

Registered
Does anyone have the name of that pizza place in Serbia that Josh reviewed on Google? And the screenshot? Thought this place was the best to ask.
(And the josh thread is being shat up by Ashley)
Nevermind, got it IMG_1071.jpeg

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
lidl derp again, in the E-lame thread...
lidlbint.png
Bint? That's an Brit-bong word, that is. derp has been more than usual active on the pissminge thread...
lidlbint2.png
Seems derp is quite invested in E-lame, enough to...
lidlbint3.png
Spend the time to dox her Gym locker room... Must. Have. A. Lot. Of. Spare. Time.

SwimStaffRubber

Apart of Josh's kryptonite, all kiwifaggots should die
Hellovan Onion

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
why arent these suppossd users posting it themselves?
You have a point. "The People" who "work on these things" is going to be someone like (and most likely) Sprate, who would just post it themselves. Perhaps fidl perchance happened upon my post and got a lil defensive... btw, they edited the post to add...
lidlcotes2.png
lidlcotes3.png
Yes Gen Xers, that song that was your first dance at your wedding, it's about a stalker.

Moist

-:-
Remarkable Onion
Didl got upset at some pooner in chat and posted her photo as revenge.
vpt5ze.jpg

Yxr.png
chat bugged out so I didnt get screenshots but the chat then began to roast EvaXephon for her hairline.
The queen feminist of the BPFats, who will definitely be made a moderator on Joselyns app if it ever comes to fruition, will humiliate another woman to a group of men if that woman dares aggravate her in any way.

🎵 Oh she may turn out to be,
The queen of Pick Me!
There she is, Miss Kiwifarms.
There Lidl is, sovereign of schoolmarms 🎵

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
Yes, more of this!
Fuck this woman, fuck her struggle, fuck her genetics, if some lonely fag masquerading as a Belgian Hamplanet finds her unworthy, I guess she's unworthy and should kill herself.

This is some Reddit/Facebook Group level tranny jannying, find the girls who would most benefit from the online community, in this case a girl who was swept up by the trans agenda, and neutralize her, leaving only handmaidens who coo to the troon. This is very obvious, I can't wait for the ladyapp, I'm so excited, it hurts to smile.

Reason: snip
Back