What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
Lidl has a slapfight with useful mistake over the Pippa Pipkin thread. Lidl accuses useful mistake of sweeping for pippa. Not a fan of the whole Vtube thing but it's really strange that Null would just sit here and let his mod be accused of something like this and not step in to correct the record like when he demanded Altistic stay on as mod despite being involved in offsite gayops. I think he's using Lidl to build up resentment against Mistake so he can remove him without it looking like it was spite over the Pippa thread cause as you can see Null is very active in that thread as well.
https://archive.is/Y8R1G
slap.png
slap2.png
slap3.png
slap4.png

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
Lidl completely shitting up the pippa thread with no consequence.
mods1.pngmods2.png
Coincidentally Null made one post in the thread today and left and then lidl shows up an hour later to argue and shihtpost. Looks like the Pippa thread is next on the chopping block though it would just look better if Null just outright banned these people. See I tell you he uses the lidl account to do stuff he would look petty over.

Attachments

• Nulid1.png
    Nulid1.png
    72 KB · Views: 66
  • nulid2.png
    nulid2.png
    75 KB · Views: 68

ipreferpickles

An Onion Among Onions
I'm not saying she's some kind of Zen monk that's above it all but there's something so special about the way the broom devolves into deranged posting that really stands out. Josh is very used to not being accountable to or even challenged by the sycophants he surrounds himself with that he would have let the mask slip hard a long time ago if it were him.
Old post, but this is another reason why I think calling Lidl a Null sock is ridiculous. Lidl gives catty, snarky replies to people attacking her, Null would say he was going to rape them to death.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Old post, but this is another reason why I think calling Lidl a Null sock is ridiculous. Lidl gives catty, snarky replies to people attacking her, Null would say he was going to rape them to death.
Exactly. Null can bantz back and forth for maybe 3 posts before he loses his shit and tells people to kill themselves and/or breaks out the broom. Logan Drip is far more level headed, which isn't difficult compared to a perpetual victim with ODD

Wasteland Scholar

Remarkable Onion
It is funny how women like Lidl Drip in one breathe tells other women they are Pick-Me whores who should get nigger raped to death and in the same breathe states; "I don't understand how other women could hate me. There must be something wrong with them." It is amazing. Leads me to believe that Lidl really is Josh's sock account. No woman would be this lacking in self-awareness to why other women would hate her.

Wasteland Scholar

Remarkable Onion
I just posted about her making fun of momokun's appearance the other day lol and lidl is positng about pippa being bulimic too and here's a few caps of Lidl making fun of of women's appearance from just the last few days. You are really bad at this.
View attachment 59191View attachment 59192
Funny given that one of her besties and a member of her clique, Jambled, is a bulimic whore who slides in male Kiwi's DM's and posts her nudes without warning begging men to have sex with her and to tell her she is pretty and thin. Yet she defends Jambled to the death because Jambled is her bestie while other women are mocked and ridiculed for doing less than Jambled. This dumb cunt has such double standards that it is infuriating.

Back