What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.
Null couldn't handle a job where he wasn't the sole employee and had to take orders from someone higher in rank than him. He comes off like he'd try and send a personal army after any superior who gave him crap.
I would pay cash money to be in the HR meeting after null got asked to do a task and called his boss an impotent niggerqueer and told him to commit suicide

From janitor to custodian. Working with people who can't read or write English despite speaking it natively. On his hands and knees scrubbing literal shit off the floor beside the toilet. The laughing stock of Onion Farms once he's rediscovered in his new life.

Once addicted to Coke Zero, he must now settle for Sam's Choice like all the other poors.
He cannot get a job without the proper authorization from the Serbian government.

Yeah, every coder I've seen here says Moontroon sucks at his job.
It's true guys. I'm fat, lazy, stupid, and addicted to amphetamine salts. I'm in an online relationship with a tranny I've never met, and I fedpost all over my site as if doesn't already have enough legal woes.

Guys, trannies are attacking the last bastion of free speech, and I need your monetary help. Together we can defeat Dick Long Gone once and for all. Just another 100 trillion dollars will do it. Trust the plan piggies.

lidlsuretalksaboutrapealot.png
lidl likes to fixate on rape, right? (((they))) completely ignore the reply by Troonqueen.
lidlsuretalksaboutrapealot2.png
Annnnnnd the "Archive for Research Purposes" of said material is...?

This is totally Josh look at the bullshit "Lidl" is pulling in the fishtank thread. Some girl enters the fishtank and it is found she is a Kiwi and that she was flirting or just baiting null for attention on twitter. So "Lidl" busts into the thread and just starts seething about this girl's boyfriend and already has several caps of them together on twitter obviously trying to rile up a personal army against the guy.
molly1.pngmolly2.pngmolly3.pngmolly4.pngmolly5.pngmolly6.png

Surprised you would post this because Lidl is so obviously acting like a jealous woman here that even other KFers are pointing it out.

lidl1.png

This girl gets posted and people start tagging Null telling him she should date her, cue Lidl comes in to point out flaws in this woman and call her a tranny.

lidl2.png
lidl3.png

Continues to call her a desperate clout chasing whore and suggests she should date Ethan Ralph instead

lidl4.png

More people calling out the obvious jealousy on display here

lidl5.png

Lidl then goes to point out that the girl has a boyfriend so people stop shipping her with Null.

Surprised you would post this because Lidl is so obviously acting like a jealous woman here that even other KFers are pointing it out.
I was hoping you would come here and post this because "Lidl" actually says very little about the woman and instead focuses their wrath on her BF which for a woman supposedly jealous of a potential rival for Null is very strange don't you think? :story:

I was hoping you would come here and post this because "Lidl" actually says very little about the woman and instead focuses their wrath on her BF which for a woman supposedly jealous of a potential rival for Null is very strange don't you think? :story:
She called the woman an irrelevant clout chasing loli pedo tranny whore and called the boyfriend old. Yeah that's definitely "focusing on the bf".

She called the woman an irrelevant clout chasing loli pedo tranny whore and called the boyfriend old. Yeah that's definitely "focusing on the bf".
I mean you would expect a jealous woman to focus on the appearance of the other woman she was jealous of but that's the opposite of what we got.
molly5.png

"Lidl" would appear to be jealous of the dude in the situation and is not at all threatened by the appearance of the girl. Most of the caps Lidl posted are focused on the relationship between this fishtank girl and her BF and that's when I knew. A jealous woman would focus on the other woman but Lidl went straight to just posting about her relationship.

I mean you would expect a jealous woman to focus on the appearance of the other woman she was jealous of but that's the opposite of what we got.
View attachment 59189
"Lidl" would appear to be jealous of the dude in the situation and is not at all threatened by the appearance of the girl. Most of the caps Lidl posted are focused on the relationship between this fishtank girl and her BF and that's when I knew. A jealous woman would focus on the other woman but Lidl went straight to just posting about her relationship.
Making fun of another woman's appearance would be against her "feminist" persona, she has to remind everyone she hates men at every opportunity, while also insulting the girl by saying she is dating an old ugly man. Especially after she was already called out for her obvious jealousy. She still ripped into the woman way harder than her boyfriend, all she did was call him old.

Making fun of another woman's appearance would be against her "feminist" persona, she has to remind everyone she hates men at every opportunity, while also insulting the girl by saying she is dating an old ugly man. Especially after she was already called out for her obvious jealousy. She still ripped into the woman way harder than her boyfriend, all she did was call him old.
I just posted about her making fun of momokun's appearance the other day lol and lidl is positng about pippa being bulimic too and here's a few caps of Lidl making fun of of women's appearance from just the last few days. You are really bad at this.
makingfun1.png
makingfun2.png

I just posted about her making fun of momokun's appearance the other day lol and lidl is positng about pippa being bulimic too and here's a few caps of Lidl making fun of of women's appearance from just the last few days. You are really bad at this.
View attachment 59191View attachment 59192
Those catty posts about literally who fat women wearing rompers sure sound like something Null would care about.

For such a Lidl stan, it's shocking that you've never come upon the Pick Me thread.

Those catty posts about literally who fat women wearing rompers sure sound like something Null would care about.
Didn't Null ban a user because she said she liked to wear tight clothes at the gym?

Back