What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

youthful_ shannel

Hellovan Onion
I'm still convinced that she's an unknown woman but if it's anyone socking, it'd have to be someone like Dyn. Null is too belligerent to pull a long-con, especially one where people are able to criticize him.

Some bitches are anti-horny. Would make sense if she was generally frigid, seeing as Josh has a b̶r̶o̶k̶e̶n̶ dick that only gets hard for catboys.
I'm not asking this in a mean way, I genuinely want to know; have you ever met a fag?

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
I'm not asking this in a mean way, I genuinely want to know; have you ever met a fag?
Yes, I've known a few
11b98abdac14e12bf14a8a70c761e9e9325d5d20592a5353c0680c211d209776_1.jpg

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
If you haven't caught on yet that Lidl's "opinions" are all over the top in order to be extra inflammatory and bait people into getting upset about them, then you really must be autistic. She has been doing the "women are ALL good little angels who never do nothing and men are ALL evil rapists who murder women all day" thing forever. It's very obvious bait and you need to stop taking it. She is very similar to Dynastia in that way that she will throw out contrarian opinions just to upset people and she doesn't actually believe what she's saying, she's just trying to rile people up and start a debate. She plays up the man hater character a lot, claims she would never ever be attracted to a man (obvious bullshit since she simps super hard for Null) would never date a man because it's "embarrassing" and thinks all men are ugly blahblah.

Interesting theory. There's the whole man disrespecter/woman respecter custom title that they each have, very ying and yang

Back