What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Kiwifarms Down a Lot

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
Attempting to do a bit of recon on honeycomb.io and noticed that they're listed as having different addresses. Any bright spark know which is the real one? Is Google obfuscating for them on purpose?

1683560006743.png

People are beginning to notice KF being down for days:

/r/Destiny has a thread:

The TERFs at Ovarit have a very long thread: "once they go down, we're 100% next"

This guy is trying to cover up some rape allegations that were made against him. Naturally, he's going to extreme measures to do so.

Null (the creator of KiwiFarms) just issued a statement on the matter, and I thought I should share it with you all.

Unfortunately, /o/GenderCritical doesn't appear to support image uploads. However, I happen to have a Saidit account (which I made after Preddit banned r/TumblrInAction), and was able to upload what Null posted to his Telegram there.

My original plan was to just link you guys to my s/TumblrInAction post, but it seems Saidit automatically creates imgur links for images you upload to their site. So I'll paste the URL here:
Let me know if that link doesn't work for you guys. Also let me know if you guys think it'd be better to upload it to some other part of this site.

I realize that KiwiFarms is, at best, kind of morally gray. I've never liked their practice of hounding "lolcows," which I've always found odious and cruel. But they've been on the front lines against this trans insanity for a while now, and I'd argue they're much better allies to our cause than conservatives like Matt Walsh.

Plus, once they go down, we're 100% next. So it'd be wise for us to pay attention to how they handle these constant attacks.

4chan threads:

Archived: https://archive.is/ur9sc

Soyjak Party thread:

Interesting post from the Ovarit thread.

View attachment 33644
Not knowing who this is, and obviously being unable to get onto KF to go through the dozens of threads where some summer child idiot showed up to start shit with Kiwis and got their ass handed to them, they do make some good points about the culture there that seem to get glossed over whenever anyone from the media or on Twatter talks about KF. This won't change the narrative at all, but getting an inside look from someone who got doxxed for being a retard on KF and (seemingly) learned from it is more helpful than the usual WAHHH IT'S ALL NAZIS AND PEDOS AND STALKERS AND SWATTERS AND EVIL EVIL EVIL.

Not knowing who this is, and obviously being unable to get onto KF to go through the dozens of threads where some summer child idiot showed up to start shit with Kiwis and got their ass handed to them, they do make some good points about the culture there that seem to get glossed over whenever anyone from the media or on Twatter talks about KF. This won't change the narrative at all, but getting an inside look from someone who got doxxed for being a retard on KF and (seemingly) learned from it is more helpful than the usual WAHHH IT'S ALL NAZIS AND PEDOS AND STALKERS AND SWATTERS AND EVIL EVIL EVIL.
I also recall one very even handed article being written last year by a trans woman. I wish I could remember her name offhand because it's far and away the fairest report on KF I've ever read.

I find it frustrating that people continue to get some important details wrong. LFJ wasn't fired from Google for being a rapist. He'd announced his intention to leave Google in early 2019 and continued to agitate about workers' rights stuff during his notice period, which led to Google offering him a significant amount of money to leave early.

In the Destiny thread, people are conflating the incident posted on Hacker news (which happened while LFJ was at Google) with the Zurich consent accident (which happened in November 2019, after LFJ had left Google and involved a different person).

There's a massive amount of information about the #dropkiwifarms players archived on KF, but unfortunately getting the details wrong about some of it allows all of it to be discredited and dismissed out of hand.

As an aside, Margaret Pless, who wrote this oft-quoted hit piece on KF in 2016, https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/07/kiwi-farms-the-webs-biggest-community-of-stalkers.html continues to post on KF under the username Stan.

LFJ is more likely targeting Kiwifarms because he and many others genuinely finding it to be an evil place worth exterminating. Him being accused of sexual assault by an anonymous woman is a mere coincidence and it is what Josh is using to rally his base because an accusation like that works well with his audience who stupidly and unquestionably hang off his every word. LFJ is smart enough to know that attacking the site as publicly as he had does the opposite of keeping people from being aware of the accusation levied against him.

Last edited:
I also recall one very even handed article being written last year by a trans woman. I wish I could remember her name offhand because it's far and away the fairest report on KF I've ever read.
I think you mean this one by Corinna Cohn on Substack:

The world should not need Kiwi Farms - Corinna Cohn

Corinna Cohn used the information on KF to research the Trans Lifeline fraud.

As an aside, Margaret Pless, who wrote this oft-quoted hit piece on KF in 2016, https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2016/07/kiwi-farms-the-webs-biggest-community-of-stalkers.html continues to post on KF under the username Stan.

WTF, Margaret Pless was on KF all these years? 🤨 How did people find out that Stan was her sock?

LMAO, here's tweet I still had in my archive from Pless when she was tweeting about KF during #DropKiwiFarms, accusing the site collectively of all kinds of law-breaking:

MargaretPlessHaveYourCakeAndEatIt.jpg

MargaretPlessLMAO.jpg

Ready2GlamOnTheMugShotPics.jpg

LFJ is more likely targeting Kiwifarms because he and many others genuinely finding it to be an evil place worth exterminating. Him being accused of sexual assault by an anonymous woman is a mere coincidence and it is what Josh is using to rally his base because an accusation like that works well with his audience who stupidly and unquestionably hang off his every word. LFJ is smart enough to know that attacking the site as publicly as he had does the opposite of keeping people from being aware of the accusation levied against him.
Unlike the Hacker News accusation, the "consent accident" accusation wasn't made anonymously. The person making the accusation was talking about it publicly which is what prompted Liz to respond on Twitter. We were never able to track down who that person is, but Liz's response makes it obvious that they were known in Liz's circles and talking about it there.

Kiwis themselves found the Hacker News post fairly useless. The culture at Google at the time made it possible that it happened as recounted (there was some very weird "bring your whole self to work" shit going on at the time, including people giving talks about their kinks) but there was absolutely nothing in it which led to a direction for confirmation.

Unlike the Hacker News accusation, the "consent accident" accusation wasn't made anonymously. The person making the accusation was talking about it publicly which is what prompted Liz to respond on Twitter.
The person is anonymous because we don't know who it is.

Back