What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Kiwifarms Down a Lot

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
The onion URL works as far as getting past the anti-DDoS checker, but then it dies with a 503 Service Unavailable error. This is assuming that that's the correct KF onion URL.

The last .onion address I had saved is this one, I don't know if Null has changed it since:

Here you go, checking kiwifarms.net with https://www.host-tracker.com yields 30 fails the world over, the site is fucking DOWN 4 realz y'all:

KF_HostTracker_30Fail.jpgKF_HostTracker_30Fail01.jpg

Hmmm, I see a couple of "Connection Refused" though, I remember how nervous Liz Fong-Jones would get upon encountering one of those, LMAO:

ConnectionRefusedMakesLizAnxiousLMAO.jpg

Today's telegram sperg:
We will be up on Tor tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. A series of very specific networking problems has made it impossible for me to bring the server up remotely without help. We could have been up in 5 minutes if I had been given any notice before the outage, but such is life.

Download Tor from the Tor Project here:
<https://www.torproject.org/download/>.

In this time, I have been reaching out to previously reliable companies for help and have received some support.

My first idea to immunize my Internet from these freaks is to expand our Anycast. If you are, or know of, a reliable service provider with dedis and bring-your-own-IP BGP, and you really want to put your service and Datacenter through trial-by-fire, get in touch: <jcmoon@pm.me>.

I am especially interested in American providers with a healthy upstream mix instead of a single T1 uplink. An insane troon is literally paying people to contact ISPs and Datacenters to fuck with them, so you should expect immediate retaliation, but there's strength in numbers.

Today's telegram sperg:
In this time, I have been reaching out to previously reliable companies for help and have received some support.

My first idea to immunize my Internet from these freaks is to expand our Anycast. If you are, or know of, a reliable service provider with dedis and bring-your-own-IP BGP, and you really want to put your service and Datacenter through trial-by-fire, get in touch: <jcmoon@pm.me>.

I am especially interested in American providers with a healthy upstream mix instead of a single T1 uplink. An insane troon is literally paying people to contact ISPs and Datacenters to fuck with them, so you should expect immediate retaliation, but there's strength in numbers.
:optimistic:

He's back up on Tor and the TG thread is up.
It was stable for a while but now it's being flaky. Sometimes you can't reach the site at all and sometimes you can load the front page but go no further.

Chat probably should have been disabled until it's consistently stable. It seems to be creating most of the traffic atm.

I don't want to post on Kiwi Farms, but I do lurk it for information and entertainment. So, it's a little annoying when that resource gets taken down. The fact that there are trannies trying to take it down shows how valuable the info is.
Just about anything is better than the militant clickbait spam and algorithmic user isolation prevalent on the modern internet.

Back